Homeless

Why are Republicans and boomer conservatives anti-homeless? I don’t understand why they are so unsympathetic to them. I know that niggers gon nig and that druggies will stay to the streets, but what is the redpilled view on other homeless people?

When your generation, boomers, has had everything handed to them on a platter you don't have sympathy for people less fortunate.

Boomers view the world through there childhood. To them success is easy. If your poor it's because you didn't work hard enough.

White Republicans will respect a homeless man if he is truly trying to elevate himself out of poverty, particularly if he has children.

White Republicans are also the only group credulous and smart enough to assume that if you are homeless, you are most likely NOT trying to elevate yourself out of poverty, and therefore they will not respect you; unless it's proven to them that you are in fact trying. In which case, they will probably help if they can.

If I was anti homeless I wouldn't have tossed a pair of shoes out my window to a homeless guy walking around town barefoot. You literally can't help most of these people outside of making sure they've got some food or something warm to wear.

this too

>aside from niggers and druggies
>other homeless people
Don’t exist.

you're stupid if you think homeless people aren't trying to get out of poverty.

Have you ever been to SD?

Stop being a cuck and deport the homeless. They are basically subhuman.

Even the nazis knew that the homeless belong in concentration camps.

Because they lack empathy.

don't ever reply to me again with a fucking meme flag you faggot

Any one who is homeless for any significant period of time is not trying to elevate themselves out of poverty

in order to qualify as "attempting to elevate yourself out of poverty" you must be doing at least all of the following things:
1. seeking gainful employment
2. maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing to the extent that you must to be gainfully employed (using charitable organizations such as UGM)
3. accounting for you behavior to the extent that charitable organizations such as UGM will indeed help you (they make you remain off drugs and pray at meetings)
4. saving every single penny that is not being spent on absolute essentials, you may not spend money on any frills such as cigarettes, alcohol, unhealthy food, enertainment, or ciggies

if you do all of that, you'll be employed within a month and able to afford accommodations within 2. If you can't do all that you are homeless by choice.

90% of homeless people ive seen (seattle) are voluntarily homeless

Some people have such severe anxiety or mental conditions they need those things to get by

Here is what homeless people in Seattle looked like back in the day. Remember the Coon Chicken Inn?

Because homeless people in their homeless camps are hepatitis A factories. 3 or more homeless in a encampment should be arrested as a health hazard. After 3 arrests execute them. Dirty fucking bastards.

>Some people have such severe anxiety or mental conditions they need those things to get by
If you are homeless due to anxiety, you are choosing to maintain your homelessness in order to soothe your nerves
If you are homeless due to mental defect your mental defect has altered your decision making skills to the effect that you are choosing to be homeless

In any case, a person can not claim they are homeless to to the lack of empathy of others, if they're too anxious to work they'll become homeless again and the empathy will have been wasted, and if they are mentally defective they'll go right back to the street.

>they are homeless to to the lack of empathy of others
meant to say "due to the lack"

Mcdonalds has a for hire sign right next to the himeless fuck thats ruining my city and interrupting my day with his begging, thats my problem

Dude have u ever been outside? Do u have any friends? You would know 90% of homeless people are drug addicts or alcohololics that dropped out of highschool. They dont want help they want an easy meal ticket, there's a huge difference in case you didnt know because you're obviously like 11 years old.

You're stupid if you think people that survive off handouts want to live any other way

As someone with crippling anxiety, could I at least ask you to be more cool about people like me lighting themselves on fire on the steps of city hall?

Satan confirmed

nice trips, but as a person with a sever anxiety and a kekistani flag, I do in fact encourage you to kill yourself. The fact that you use that flag demonstrates that you are a manchild, which most likely contributes to your anxiety, from now on try behaving like an adult and you will most likely improve.

>"This who they be"
Niggerspeak.