Christian Family Ordered By Housing Assocation to Remove Jesus Sign

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/23/pennsylvania-family-ordered-to-take-down-jesus-christmas-display-after-neighbor-said-it-was-offensive.html

Mark and Lynn Wivell of Adams County, a Gettysburg subdivision, said they put up their Jesus display last Saturday, FOX43 reported.

"As part of our Christmas decoration, we would display the name Jesus to point out to everyone that we in this family believe that the reason for the season is to celebrate the birth of Jesus," said Mark Wivell told FOX43.

On Sunday, the association told the family to take down the sign after a neighbor complained it was offensive. The homeowner’s association also claimed the display was a sign, not a decoration – which is a violation of the rules, USA Today reported.

"After taking a look at it, it isn't in accordance with normal Christmas decorations," Bud Vance, the Courtyards president, wrote in a statement to the Gettysburg Times.

Trully the Land of the free and home of the brave

They knew exactly what they were doing posting a big sign saying Jesus. I'm Jewish and I find this offensive.

Home owner's associations are fucking EVIL. This is why we should all be going as rural as possible. No HOAs. No fees. No handing authority over your own property to some association of nosy biddies and busybodies.

>They should have power so they can prevent Blacks from living in my neighborhood!

>But not to prevent Christians from publicly sperging out...

>Offended jew
As usual

I'm not actually offended but I can appreciate the HOA for fucking over hypocritical Christians.

You wanna know what offends me ?

thieves.

Not really.

You realize it will come to a point where therr is nowhere left to run right?

I'm atheist and I personally thought Trump's "Merry Christmas again" campaign was a little retarded. I liked saying "Happy Holidays" because it includes New Year's too, not because of being anti-Christmas. But seeing this politically correct bullshit go this far, I understand it better. It was the only thing that Trump has ever done that I thought was kind of silly, but now this just proves he's right about everything. It certainly is an attack on Christianity when you can't fucking put a Jesus sign up during Christmas. I'll just be saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year now.
Also like this guy said, fuck HOAs

> Hypocritical Christians
Atheists are some of the most Hypocritical people to ever exist.

>just now realizing this

Do you live under a rock

>Bud Vance of Vance Refrigeration
ftfy

I'm not an atheist either. I don't support organized religion because you just use it as an excuse to harm people you don't like.

No one cares what you think fag

I don't feel like Christianity was under attack by the government. Obama was a clown, but there wasn't anything he did that prevented Christians from doing whatever they wish.
But I kept underestimating the power private organizations have, and how their power is growing. HOAs always sucked, and they basically are the government of your neighborhood. You know you might be in for some bullshit with a HOA. Maybe you can't paint your house purple, maybe you can't put a steel shed on your property. But this is just blatantly discriminatory toward a religion and with how much our lives are controlled by large organizations today, they are effectively the government telling you what you can and can't do. Especially social media.

Often times this opposition to Christianity is being funded by Muslims and Jews

You dumb, stupid, meme-flag idiot.

>Homeowners association
You know exactly what you are signing up for when you live in a neighborhood with a HOA. Their hood, their rules.

Don't fucking like it? Move to a neighborhood without an HOA.

Like I said above. You USUALLY know what you're signing up for with a HOA. No one signs up expecting not to be able to put a Jesus sign up during Christmas. You expect it to be little annoying shit. Christmas decorations are already something tacky as hell allowed by this HOA. Flickering lights, those shitty ass inflatable snowmen and Santas from Home Depot, but there was a problem only when a Jesus sign was put up.

Jews hate Jesus.

>posting a big sign saying Jesus. I'm Jewish and I find this offensive.
My, how times have changed.

Jesus was the only man to undermine the Jew and destroy them from the inside out.

I'm like 40 minutes from Gettysburg. This is surprising because central PA is overwhelmingly conservative

Good. Christmas has no place for a communist carpenter stealing hard working Jews money by "peaceful" protests.

"You're not a real pagan! Paganism is about acceptance and tolerance!"

just burn the house of the head of your HOA

"Stop being a racist bigot! There's nothing wrong with being Jewish!"

Who the fuck is offended by Jesus? Must be a kike.

idk guise, thing is almost all new housing is hoa, there must be a stop to this somehow. It seems like hoa will become the norm.

you're welcome to fuck off to israel schomo

Lol.. I live down the road.

Everyone in this town is saying they should move if they're offended by a word.

The board of the HOA said it is ridiculous to put us in a position to be the Grinch just because one homeowner is a child.

Everyone in Gettysburg is on the sign owners side

So there is a constitutional right not to be offended now, is there?

That is nice. Is there anyone that is not offended by someone else in one way or another?

Being offended should be punishable by dead.

Shit posting about President Trump is Jew slam poetry. Fucking gay as fuck.

HOAs have no legal right and this has been demonstrated in court.

I'm actually shocked that this is happening in my glorious home state of Pennsylvania because usually when an uppity HOA starts demanding shit you just sit on the porch with a rifle until they get the hint.

poltards get offended and buttslammed everytime a nigger gets it on with a white chick

This guy is doing MOTs?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Good. Christcucks are anti-white Jew-lovers

Here in toronto if you lived in a condo with four jews in the bilding all four would make up the condo borad. Theres alll kinds of htis kikery going on. Wreaths are banned from condo doors for being an eyesore yet vials of lambs blood never seem to be fobidden during passover

christians used to endure unimaginable tortures for their beliefs...now they don't dare hang a wreath cuz a kike says no ..wtf man

Guys not taking it down, and everyone in the boro agrees with him.

This is 500k+ homes, we're all convinced it's the Gburg college professor that lives there that complained

(((condos))) are a scam its a way for you to pay as much for something you dont even own. How can you claim to own it when you have to pay monthly fees just to stay there and some kikes can tell you what you can and cant hang on your door. Also peopleused to put chirstmas lights on their balconies which is also banned now.

>because you just use it as an excuse to harm people you don't like
The bible is the only reason I dont support mass genocide

If you had a brain in your tiny heads, you would realize they did us a favor. Christians are unwitting destroyers of the white race.

>it was offensive
20 years from now not being a brown gay muslim will be considered a jail-able hate crime.