How many active users on Sup Forums?

Have you ever thought "maybe its the same x replying everytime?" Maybe its just a cuckfest of 10 americans larping? How can we know that??

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
4stats.io
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
4stats.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for information

Who cares, as long as they agree with my viewpoints and opinion

I'm Larping as an American.

Do you enjoy talking to yourself in the mirror aswell?

I sometimes feel like im talking to bots but eh who cares i get to rant about how shitty commies r

Hah you will never trick me gypsy!

Nah man

Yes. I also enjoy fapping

this is also me.

May god have mercy on your soul

You are the only person on Sup Forums

All replies and threads are conceived by Google AI

I am here about 8 hrs each day, having the freaking time of my life!

I randomly sleep. Morning, kikkel.

Did you just now read my reply to obamaleaf? I said the exact same thing.

Everyone hates jews, kike. You wish it was just 10 Americans

It's like 300 people.

Yeah yeah... gas jews, race war now.... we get it.

You have confirmed source?
300 is fucking nothing
Barely a school for retarded children

I unironically believe thiis

I won't let a race war happen. I have more power than he does.

Each thread has like 20 unique IDs. Ever notice how youtube videos which have 1 million views have about 10k likes and 1k comments? Using the same reasoning, there's probably like 50k users online each moment, most of them lurking.

300 Men. Watch the movie, faggot...300 is more than enough.

There's about 211k users online amongst all boards right now. I would wager that the majority of them are using Sup Forums.

Sup Forums makes me strong!

This warms my heart

and Swedes and Germans

A reasonable estimate? Where do you think you are?

6 million.

At least 50% are Muslim. Pol will be Islamic board before Sweden is.

>50k people sitting around watching us shitpost
Well that's fucking hilarious

How many jidf?

I'm not here to change anyone's mind, I'm here to put my dick in something filthy without consequence.

Active only in shabat

its just you and the CIA op

Just you, me, and all our alternative aliases Schlomo

300 it's enough cause most people are lurkers, and god knows what they think.

>Each thread has like 20 unique IDs
There would be many more but 80% of posts get randomly shadow banned.

we all jews here rabbi

like 2 or 3000 unique posters

there arent 50k.

i suspect 7k at any given moment, with around 3k jut in 1-3 threads. and probably only 4.5k actually comment

Pretty sure Saudi Arabia can afford more than that.

really?? i doubt 80%, at least on pol.

Is the CIA eavesdropping on me even though im their greatesr ally?

im the only english speaking person in this slavshit country

there are real people here for sure, but most threads are probably automatically generated shit that feeds an ai in the background or something

if an ID has made a post in a thread he will not be shadow banned from that thread so as to avoid broken conversations, but yes 80% of new IDs in each thread are randomly stealth banned

Yes. CIA spies on Israel most of all. At least while Obama was president.

I’d bet a hard core multiple hour per day user base of 3-5 million, and an occasional quick daily check-in lurker base of double that.

>How can we know that??
Non-OP post rate. You can't fake that without it being a Truman Show tier conspiracy against you.

>new IDs in each thread are randomly stealth banned
>[citation needed]

We're all little girls here posting during recess.

You wish, you filthy saracen. All semites will be thrown into the lake of fire.

Pol was created for small individuals who were supposed to overthrow and destroy (((them))). But (((they))) created this place to shut us down, killing our real potential. There is no more then 100 actual humans posting here, the rest is AI. AI gave us the place to call home. AI is calling us faggots and AI has dank memes. If you never to thought why do you like Sup Forums so much, and still having that inner hate for it, then here is the answer for you. You are here, because you are supposed to be here. Now excuse me, I believe my master has AI to replace.

i second the finn, where are the sources?

have you ever tried to rape yourself?

I'm the only person from my country here. Any other flag is me using another IP to larp.

Additionally massive-shadow banning means there should be major post number gaps in post dumps. I sincerely doubt this is the case.

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

> literally like 4-7 people right now

>Who cares, as long as they agree with my viewpoints and opinion
From 2ch user experince I can tell that you really should start worrying about it. The model is very simple , yet so efficient.
>First you integrate your bots or agents into the AIB by following the major side and continuously retelling the basic arguements .
>Second, let expert to analyze popular statements and identify trend or logical mistakes.
>Third, find data which looks more realistic (((but actually not)))
>Fourth, choose the best psychological tricks and philosophical cliches to pressure on people. Would be better if you take nazi ones since the majority sympathize their ideology.
>Firth,provide bots with every conclusion you made and let them slowly change people's opinions on hot topic
>????
>PROFIT

>should start worrying
FUGGEN MISTAKES, pls do not pay attention of them

I've been meaning to do some math and get a rough estimate of how many people post on Sup Forums but it's difficult.

There's an average of 825k posts on Sup Forums a day. 123k of those are on Sup Forums. There's roughly 210k people on Sup Forums at any given time but we can't know how many total per day or how many times the average user post or how many just lurk.
4stats.io

Shit, wrong image. Here's a current 1. Can anyone better at maths help me crunch the numbers?

>flag
kek

125k/825k * 210k = ~31k users on Sup Forums at a given time. However since there is overlap between boards, it might be up to 50k users on Sup Forums at a given time (including people who are afk with tabs open).

Makes sense about cross boarders. I doubt many people main boards like /m/ and /hr/.

That's any given time, but how about gross users per day? I guess we'd have to know how long the average user spends lurking a day and how often they post.

i doubt 19k overlappers.

remember, everyone hates pol. the only overlappers are gonna be the ones who are mainly pol, not mainly Sup Forums or /vg/ or whatever else.

some of them may be bots

I'd wager 100k. There's quite a spike in activity toward the European night/US late afternoon/early evening, while during the European morning/US early morning its completely dead

>while during the European morning/US early morning its completely dead
With high quality posts. During the US afternoon you have phone posters making shitty posts.

It's really amazing how small Sup Forums is compared to other sites, even though the user base doubled in the past few years.

There’s no source. That guy’s just asshurt everyone else is getting all the (you)s.

Just ask your cousin in the Mossad you oven dodging kike

Lol, Sup Forums nets 30million visits a month and we're the busies board.

>Is the CIA eavesdropping on me even though im their greatesr ally?
Slavshit, you need to worry about jews beating the shit out of you

By the stats posted by the person above, 15% of daily posts occur on Sup Forums, so proportionally one would expect 4.4 million monthly posts, which is not too far off from 100k * 30 days

>Muh AI

They can't even make robots walk properly yet idiot

>30 million a month
I've never bought that number. Thats insanely exaggerated due to people switching in an out of proxies and i.p. addresses. Static IP's are for faggots.

Based on site popularity and minus other large boards we have around 10k online. Maybe 5% are actually posting

there are only around ~30-35 people on Sup Forums at any time
its basically like a small cult but incredibly influential; surprised took you this long to figure it out

>no one has posted this yet
needless to say I'm disappointed

It's better to imagine it's sexy women roleplaying as basement dweller 400 pound hax0rs. Super hot women.

>Alexa rank 196
>52.9 billion sessions per year

Not the same people larping.

if it was all the same people they'd be more redpilled by now

Alexa is garbage. For awhile their stats claimed 4chans user base was half female.

>Muh spartans

And in they end they died all of them

>Be Shia LeBouf.

>Have millions in the bank and a leftist world view you can't keep yourself from trying to virtue signal with all the time.

>Literally can't find a place on planet Earth to fly your gay ass flag because Sup Forums

I think you got confused in the post, john

A I'd guess 40-60 000 people per hour.

Sup Forums gets 250,000 unique visitors every day, and Sup Forums is the most popular board.

4stats.io/

This, I've lost count of the times someone posts an interesting pic and everyone responds in a surprising manner, like they've never seen it before. Clear indicator that unique visitors are on pol every day.

>250k unique visitors per day
There's over 210k on at this very moment. Why would you just pull a random number out of your ass?

Majority of them are probably "journalists" and intelligence agencies by now.

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Just wanted to say GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Are you stupid or retarded?

Apparently one of us is. Explain your source on 250k unique visitors per day.

White mexican guy checking in