This is NOT who we are as Americans. This is not normal

This is NOT who we are as Americans. This is not normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
archive.is/3hCgS
thehill.com/homenews/administration/366304-report-trump-suggested-haitian-immigrants-to-us-all-have-aids
latercera.com/noticia/haitiano-se-convierte-primer-caso-lepra-chile-continental/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the Trump I like

The whole Trump presidency is not normal; it is a disease. Stupid useless rural white trash put this buffoon into offce and the rest of the civilized world has to deal with him now. It's a nightmare every day.

i've never met a haitian so i'll withhold judgment until he's proven wrong
he's right about so many other things he's earned the benefit of the doubt

Who the fuck wants to be normal user?

you are white trash.

>rest of the civilized world
there is no other civilized world.

But they do, trust me.

Dumb liberal thinks he can get Bernie elected by Calling Trump a Buffoon. If you don't like him, move to Canada. Remember when you guys said you were going to move there if Trump won?

MUD COOKIES
U
D

C
O
O
K
I
E
S

I really hope the Trump train never ends and we put the shit skins in there place.

I bet all those Haitian who voted for him over Hillary are so happy to hear this.

AHAHAHAHAH

Racist piece of shit, shut your fucking mouth and show some respect when addressing whites.

Haiti has relief centers designed solely to combat AIDs and HIV epidemics. It is such a full blown outbreak that it is the same as having corner drug stores here. Only difference is they peddle solely in AID/HIV preventative care instead of flu shots.

Trump is right.

I still don't believe this is who represents a Nation.
A literal nignog Obongo was gorillon times better than him.

Neither of them are white. No one in that pic is white.

Unnamed source said in the NYT.. Whitehouse denies. Why is Op such a gullible faggot for fake news?
And many of them do have aides, Op. Even if, it's not even untrue.

THIS HAS TO STOP FUCK ALL YOU INBRED MORONS THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME THESE ARE PEOPLE'S LIVES

Go find a loo...

i want election trump back, not president jew lover

Where's the video of what he actually said?

This

>Haitians
>People
Pick only one.

You are so irrelevent I don't know how your "country" is even ran, and I don't care to know or have an impetus to even attempt caring.
And you spend all your time judging the minutiae of my country. And in the end it won't change my country from being THE superpower of the world and yours from being known for the variety of shit smells you can cram into a single street.
Do you realize how pathetic that is?

Good, suffer more.

I am white but whites can easily be such fucking losers. Pickup truck driving meth-heads.. listening to ridiculous country music.. they really are deplorable at times.

What is this meme?

Oh there isn't its just one of those things were the media writes a story, then deletes it, then people will go off not knowing the article was deleted and spread the lies as if it were true.

I think its how they keep this russia hack shit up for so long, they break out with such news that deems the end, but it was fake and someone was fired, but still, people will tell the fake story as if it were real.

>Psychpaths that support Trump

Psychopaths aren't people

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

There's only 2 ways to fix America. #1 Only tax payers (aka have a job) vote
OR my more favorite option
#2 Balkanization of America

>I hate this country, it's history, it's traditions and it's culture. How dare you ask me why I don't emigrate! People like me made this country what it is!

If leftists were stupid and quiet, I wouldn't mind them. If they were correct and loud, I wouldn't mind them. But because they're stupid and loud I hope they all die.

As opposed to nigger trash that put a spineless globalist gay nigger into office?

Fun fact: The origin of AIDS in america was a few Haitian men that brought it over. We knew about the fact that everyone in haiti had AIDS in the 80s but we didn't do anything about it until it was already an epidemic in America.

tl;dr
He's absolutely right. Haiti is an AIDS infested hellhole.

>t.boomer cuck
die already boomer

Haitians mix dirt and flour with water to make thin disks which they then eat
archive.is/3hCgS

fun fact; in the 80's/90's Trump made all the women he slept with have an HIV test before getting into bed with him. He even said he'd make Princess Diana take an AIDs test.

They're bring drugs, crime, rape AND Diseases?

Read his comments on Nigerians

I voted for him.. twice! I thought he had good ideas and seemed a better choice than the ancient McCain and utterly batshit insane Palin.

Lol go check your most recent census data.

They're poor and suffering that's hilarious holy shit

Its normal if you watch south park, faggot

But they literally have huts there....That’s not even factually wrong.

Fuck off retard

Pretty accurate

This really shows how much petty you are. I hope you don't behave like this IRL USA is the real cancer of this website.

baffles me as to why they don't spend the money they have on seeds or a fishing rod, instead of buying literal fucking bags of dirt to eat.

Kek.

Meanwhile I'll be saving 5% on my taxes and my income has gone up 30%.

Deal with it faggot.

1st we have no evidence except "sources"
2nd. He isn't wrong

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/366304-report-trump-suggested-haitian-immigrants-to-us-all-have-aids
>several people who attended the meeting said that they did not recall the president using such language.
>According to six officials who attended or were briefed about the meeting
It's a fake article from the NYTs with no valid sources with conflicting accounts. No surprise there. Why is fake news allowed to do this stuff?

No but it is very funny

(((Greenwood))).

I'd like to see the actual quote. Haiti has the highest HIV rate in the Caribbean and one of the highest in the world.

Afghanistan was a terrorist haven, and Nigeria has huts and most of them will never go back.

Looking for the factually incorrect part here.

>This statement was PANTS ON FIRE false.
>One of them had HIV, not AIDS.

Mind you own business.

This is about America.

Show bobs.

fucking lol

I love Trump more and more each day

Brown people get fucked

>facts are racist
I want off the ride lads

so they waste their food/ingredients they do have by mixing it with dirt? genius.

passively accepting defeat so easily says more about you than my brazen behavior does of me.

Move to a Haitian neighborhood OP. Start with Florida. Talk to the locals and three report back to me.

The only reason I like Trump is because the guy literally gives no shits about what others say or think about him and what comes out his mouth - this makes me like him even more. Good banter.

hAIDStians

NICE KEEP IT GOING

Basically Haitian niggers spend their entire day's worth of income on 'cookies' made out of dirt and flour.

A fucking leaf

Gayest meme I've ever seen /pol

Border closed due to AIDS

fpbp

>Democrats defending Haitians after the Clintons enslaved thousands for the sex slave market
Neat!

Oh, but this is who we are. You are just a dumb nigger with Aids.

They still ask at the hospital if you've traveled to Haiti because of the risk of getting AIDS.
Then they added all of Africa, and now they ask if you've traveled overseas because niggers and mudslimes are everywhere.

wtf reprter dudes touching their food as it cooks in the sun. no god damned manners. if some reporter on the street tried to hand me anything while also trying to film me i would swat it away too. how has the clinton machine not fixed this problem yet? where did all that money and donations go i wonder? has anyone posted this video on chelsea clintons twatter and thanked her yet?

> Poo prefers niggers

Shocking
Bitch lasagna

TRUMP SHOULD LET US BEHEAD DEM BLACKIES LIKE WE DO IN LOS ANGELES

COME ON UNCLE DONALD LET US GO AT THEM

they might not have AIDS, but they do have leprosy
>latercera.com/noticia/haitiano-se-convierte-primer-caso-lepra-chile-continental/

he isnt wrong. i think the percentage is close to like 83% of them or something like that. i remember seeing something about this.

This, fucking leftist are the real "Hitlers"

again..blah blah blah blah blah...fuck off twit

I live in Central FL, Haitians are some of the rudest, nastiest niggers you'll ever meet. Literally scum of the earth

They do all have AIDS.

>t. (((Max Greenwood)))
I want off Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.

Nones of those blacks in the photo are authentic. The first one is not real, the second is half white and probably albino, and the third is Melanesian not black.

>t. corporate jewish oligarchy

I noticed this, even just for basic heck ups they ask if you've left the country recently. Pretty useless at this point when the cities all look like downtown islamabad anyway

And don't eat their friend chicken, you know how they stuff it. But in all seriousness, there's probably a lot of AIDS in Jamaica and Haiti, since they breed uncontrollably to the point they don't have food.

No, wrong, Hitler was right.
There's nothing right about either side of the political spectrum in Murica right now, they're both sides of the same coin sitting smugly in the Jewish pocket.
Stop trying to break a good man down to their level.

>Reportedly
>Sources say

>stupid inbred rural retards
You guys need to say this louder and more often. Make it clear to everyone how much contempt you have for 60% of whites. It will guarantee Trump 2020.

As of 2016, around 55% of Haitians of all ages receive antiretroviral therapy

close enough for me...keep those bug invested fuckers out

>a fucking leaf

Indeed

Kek and check

He's right, what's the fucking problem?

He should have suggested that "most have AIDS" because that's probably true, and if it is true, it poses a serious health risk to the American people and the system that allows them into this country should be seriously scrutinized.

POO

It makes me laugh to see nazis and white supremacist cucks fawning over a man so weak that he allowed his daughter to marry a jew. Somehow, that makes him a man among men.
cuCk, CucK, cUcK!

He's right, they are decease ridden

>JUST IN: Unnamed source confirms Trump said "murder every baby, rape the poor, and enslave all brown people", as well as admitting to raping and murdering a girl in 1990 in a private, closed door meeting the other day, the Whitehouse is denying the allegation, but it raises questions