Too real

too real.

There is some cities in America that's over 60% black. The whites typically live in the rich side or on the outskirts of the town, usually with other whites. Which leaves the niggers most the city for themselves.

How is it the whites at blame. Most the staff at the various jobs are niggers, so they can't claim they don't get hired. Most this shit only happens to them, once they become the majority.

Fake as fuck. As if he would have a dad

Jej, and checked

The picture on the right is not accurate. At best, it'd be one of the mothers boyfriends and he'd probably be drunk and/or high.

Brutal

DE WHITE MAYN IS OUT TA GITCHU LIL NIGGA DAT WHY U CANT GIT A JOB U GOTTA HUSTLE U GNOME SAYAN? DEM WHITE DEBILS GON' TAKE WHAT YOU GOT SO YOU GOTTA BE TAKIN DEY SHIT FIRST. GIT DAT PIECE FROM TYRONE AND DO WUT U GOTSTA DO. WATCH OUT CUZ DEY GON TRY PUTCHU IN JAIL JUST CUZ U BLACK. FUCK DA POLICE, NIGGA

My dad didn't talk about animals except when he talked about hunting

Savage

Someone needs to shop in the SHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIITT face on the dad and have him be talking about gold chainz and weed.

It's an OG with a lil-G

rekt.

Ah that explains the swarm of nigglets.

Gorilla Expressions Could Point to the Origins of Human Laughter. ... Gorillas use the open mouth, no teeth smile during playtime to show that they have no intention of biting. (Scientists call this the "play face.")

Someone erase the dad for real life

>black kid older than 1 year with a father
>real life

Obviously this was written by a cis-gendered WHITE FEMALE that FAILED and got DRUMPFT elected. Fatherless black childrens is a real problem why this racist cartoon ASSUMES all black children get a 'briefing' on their hated status by a father figure, is totally incorrect and hurtful.

BEAT ME TO IT.

Thanks for saving me the trouble.

Too real