Hey Sup Forums, if you're so much smarter than everyone else...

Hey Sup Forums, if you're so much smarter than everyone else, then how come you weren't able to complete an education and get a job that doesn't involve cleaning septic tanks?

My whole life , (((THEY))) have been making me play with stupid people.

But if you're so superior then why haven't you accomplished anything?

Sleepy

Always sleepy. Thanks for good mental health, mom. A genius level IQ isn't going to help me not feel like shit.

>how come you weren't able to complete an education and get a job that doesn't involve cleaning septic tanks?
It's not wise to assume things user

I pimp out black whores for a living

No drive to do anything. All I want to do is sleep, eat, play games. Repeat over and over until I die.

Accomplished what? For what? It's all pointless. The game is to just be as comfy as possible. That's it.

>tfw schizophrenia runs on both sides

Also, cleaning septic tanks probably pays 50+ an hour, and you don't have to deal with morons all day. I am desensitized to being "grossed" out. Sounds like a good gig to me, they would never hire me though.

"do you have any experience"

Nope.

I did completed my education and I did got a job.

But I was sad and lonely and working hard to get home and keep being sad and lonely wasn't that pleasant.

I looked it up, some people are getting 12 bucks an hour. I think this is why people who can't get neet bucks resort to selling drugs. Completely understandable.

Clean shit and want to kys, get laid off. homeless

Sell drugs, hide money, if get caught do a little time, still have money. Live comfy.

I know guy who own very successful business, they all did it with the money they got from selling weed in mass amounts. I wish I could do it, I'm a pussy.

according to all the posts i see on here everyone is married with 3+ kids and makes $100k /year at least

Making 6 figures as a trader, try harder ((fool))

I make more money driving a forklift than most of the people I know who have masters degrees. Except I have 0 student debt.

I'm a lawyer.

This is the defense mechanism I expected when I saw this thread: I d-d-d-don't w-w-want to play the game.

Instead of coming to terms with no gf/wife/family, no career trajectory, no independence etc you just turn it around and convince yourself you don't want any of that. Yes, it's best to live vicariously online and rant about the white race, meanwhile you are literally the dregs of our race and will almost certainly not reproduce.

Argue all you want, but it's an incredibly transparent defense mechanism.

I’m at 80k, late 20s, long term relationship no kids yet. did a few semesters at community college but didn’t wrap it up as my parents were sick, had to care for them and work.

Because many of us were raised with lofty ideals that we believed in right up until our late teens and early twenties. We learned, too late, the grim realities of life, which are:

1) People only respect violence and intimidation. Everything else only gets you the admiration of the weak and the useless.

2) Social connections are everything. Nepotism and old boy networks will get you what you want in life.

3) Money is everything, It buys security, freedom, insulation against the arseholes of the world, and with all that comes happiness.

And the fuck the idiots who think otherwise.

i only have made one good decision in my life buy bitcoin,i think wont work in my entire life

Wagecuckoldry is for faggots.