What was it about Magical Pokaan that made it the most highly acclaimed anime in history?

What was it about Magical Pokaan that made it the most highly acclaimed anime in history?

What was it about the werewolf character "Liru" that cemented her place as the best girl of the series creating a standard to which all other shows aspire to?

What was it about the characters interactions and subtle nuances with each other that left the viewer in a state of peaceful bliss?

Magipoka Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

swfchan.com/3/14864/?renkin san-kyuu magical pokaan liru pachira uma aiko animal ears flash.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please let me suck your blood.

It's a shame this will only be remembered because of Seismic and his Liru thing.

This is probably my all time favorite SoL series

They said the same thing about zone's Liru flash. Didn't change a thing. Magipoka continued to thrive.

I would call it a product of the strange period between Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star.

Azumanga Daioh spawned the modern cute-girls-doing-cute-things schoolgirl comedy (later named by Ichigo Mashimaro), but it wasn't strictly defined in any way.

Lucky Star started outlinining what I feel should be called checkbox-moe, as in applying stricter routines on how to do cute-girls-doing-cute-things. As in having an increasingly predictable set of characters. It was fully implemented by K-on.

Recently we have had some shows fall back to the previous era and just do what they set out to do.

Wasn't Haruhi in Magipoka or something with Lucky Star in it somewhere? I remember some sort of cross promotion but I forgot.

I don't understand how...

Liru is a beautiful werewolf.

Those were the days...

Indeed. Nothing in my life has changed since then. Ain't it grand?

dumb arrogant yet kind genki is not nearly common enough

Would you give her what she desires?

Aya Hirano voiced Pachira, Haruhi and Konata.

Haruhi and Lucky Star were animated by the same studio and sources owned by the same publisher.

Right, but there was a lucky star or Haruhi poster or something in magipoka somewhere.

:D

I want to get back on the ride.

great

Anyone play the two games?

Loliru

2!

God tier Japanimation.

Seismic is going to integrate soon.

Hanami season started early here in superior USA.

The soundtrack to this was pretty good too.

Also the episode where they become famous was best.

Thanks, now i have the ED stuck in my head

Mamama maki moki MUKU MUKU
Bururun KANSHOWA
RABE RABE howa howa
Ion wa aru imi koi no jimon

Get the flash file where you can turn on and off all the va's singing it in harmony.

That's a thing? Also each version has slightly different lyrics anyway

Yes. There is a swf file from a long time ago where you can drag all the girls around and turn them on and off singing the song. I'm on my mobile cellular device so I can't link it but let me punch out a search term on altavista and see. Hold tight.

Here it is. Most likely posted by me many times a loooong time ago

swfchan.com/3/14864/?renkin san-kyuu magical pokaan liru pachira uma aiko animal ears flash.swf

Have fun! Click lotsa stuff.

Did the studio that did this ever do anything else?

I dunno man. I get a lot of sketchy pop up tabs from this crap. I'm not doing this

Ok then just go to swfchan search for pokaan and pick it for yourself.

If you don't know how to use swfchan just click the most popular filename and it will eventually take you to the flash.

No. Do you think they met up and had a drink somewhere for the 10th anniversary? Probably not.

No, Magipoka wasn't exactly a mega hit

Magipoka is actually a part of the premium content network

Literally perfection.

I am literally laying in bed beside one of the girls now

>Liru doomed her species by biting dick
Wow

There are still werewolves in the Netherworld. She is a princess after all.