Humans: Whites

Humans: Whites
Orcs: Niggers
Elves: Jews

If orcs are niggers, are human niggers orcs?

the movie was 10/10 and anyone who couldnt stomach it because of the first few minutes is an enormous cuck

jews are dwarves/goblins. Elves are asian white mixed.

Wonder what the dwarves will look like on the sequel. Also think this should've been a show rather than a movie.

human niggers are worse since orcs are actually kept down by society

>from the director of suicide squad

Is that a selling point?

Started right now. What the fuck.

Have you guys liked this movie? I haven't used Netflix in a while, but this seemed interesting based on the trailer - but don't want to get pay for any SJW bullshit.

i fell asleep watching it yesterday, not sure if i will bother trying again tonight.

pretty good movie compared to the rest of this years bullshit flix

Nigger married to a white woman, orcs = niggers = goodguys
Need I say more?

>the elves live luxuriously and control everything

Bow to your master race, cuck.

Maybe I'm just an oldfag, but didn't we do this already?

It's a threat

They're really pushing the black male white female shit

You mean like Ghost Busters, Blade Runner, the upcoming Death Wish and Lord of the Flies.... Every Hollywood movie in the 21st century....

This movie was actually good though Hollywood needed to Jew it up with mixed race couples

Yup.

Once you make the angles feel superior to niggers they are happy with their position in the world we rule such simple LOW IQ animals so EZ to control they cant even compete with Asians they will never turn againts they masters keep fighting with niggers
to feel important u subhuman scum

Just watched it. 15 yo me would have loved the movie. It’s okay for a holiday direct to tv film.

Has propaganda, but I’ve seen worst.

Noooo. Max Landis came up with this wholly original idea himself.

Well no shit. They want to keep the projection of "diversity" without having to use white men.

>mfw Ash vs Evil Dead turned into Anti Evil Diversity Squad

movie was better than anything else in the box office atm teebeeaych