Hey FUCKHEADS...

Hey FUCKHEADS, stop jacking off to waifus for 2 seconds and check out what /ourboy/ Paul "Shill slayer" Nehlen is trying to get started. With Twitters recent mass ban fuckery , Youtards blatant censorship and google being fucking retard also, we need to get the fuck on this. Free speech is fucking dying and we need to save it from being raped by the black cock of liberal agenda

twitter.com/hashtag/ShallNotCensor?src=hash

c'mon guys... this is super important...

have a bump while I do your job for you OP

im retarded and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt let me save them

2/2

OP is a faggot

>free speech
>private property
Pick one

They're private companies, if they want to censor they can censor. If you don't like it, make your own media sharing website.

OP made a new thread because he got BTFO in above. Nehlen is a kike plant.

If Christian bakeries have to make fag cakes then Facebook should be forced to let me say gas the kikes race war now

Sometimes laws must be updated, had the constitution been framed when social media existed they may well have includes a social media clause in the first amendment

shill tactic to split conservative voters, begone

Thats not me you whore

>leftists argue that the internet is a utility
>they even argue that its a right
>immediately change their tune when it comes to right leaning opinions
>they fully endorse broad censorship and deplatforming at the registrar level

You can't have it both ways.

You're the only kike here, Schlomo

Nehlen had 1488 followers on twitter before someone noticed on Sup Forums. This means he either has office bunnies keeping tabs here or he browses Sup Forums himself. Both are quite likely. He’s legitimately /ourguy/. With the left intent on pushing whites and possibly Asians like myself out of their movement (remember that thread?), and relying on brown power alone to influence legislation and culture, you’re going to see many disenfranchised soyboys fleeing to the right or tripping over themselves to become ostracized “minority allies.”

Get Paul Nehlen into office or at least get him heavy exposure during the primary. The Overton window will never be at the same position again.

It's private property
If they want to break X law they should be allowed to do so.

He is realy fishy. He seems like a plant to me

If the United States passes a law stating that they must not censor for political purposes and they don't like it, they're free to not sell their product in the United States. Every government sets regulations and mandates to be followed by corporations, how is this any different?

Nope, your double standards are coming to an end friend.

cont. Even if he’s a kike plant, getting the whole nation hip to his antics and message is going to be a resounding victory. They probably want him to split the Republican vote or cause havoc with the constituency. We’re going to make sure he’s TOO effective. Not to mention he seems to be an okay legislator and businessman.

Signs that a post is a shill post
1. meme flag
2. vague unsubstantiated claim
3. divide and conquer tactic

Sup Paul

They are treated as a public forum, thats why they are shielded from liability.

This was inevitable.

I like it but what do you expect us to do

Even if I disagree with a corporations choices, it's a private entity and they have the right to make those decisions. This is over reach.

but do private entities have the right to make that choice now? If you do not wish to serve homosexuals due to their behavior it is discrimination, if social media platforms do not wish to serve conservatives is that not discrimination?

>demonetization
Fuck off with your eceleb bullshit

Again Twitter, Reddit, and Youtube are considered public forums.

Thats why you cant sue them for something their users do.

Except you know they dont behave like a public forum and like private publisher.

Discrimination should be allowed too. A business has the right to deny service to anyone they want.

>what is common carrier status

100%

They arent just a private company see:

Then we should either repeal the Civil Rights Act, and failing that, we should include a person's political beliefs as a qualifier that they may not be discriminated against for

Yeah, so if AT&T doesn't like my politics, they can deny me a telephone line? Or the power company can deny me electricity because I voted for X candidate? A private golf club can deny me membership because I am black?You're wrong.

good show old bean

It could be used both ways, remember that.

Could deny liberals/progressives :)))

I'd rather live in a world where people can discuss their ideas freely

I don't need to censor a leftist to prove him wrong.

Bumo