Cutfags need to be gas chambered

Cutfags need to be gas chambered.

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/862071
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Muricans are secretly kikes

Aye.

I wasn't given a choice, user...

If its in your mind all the time, when you walk on the street, be in bar or at work and you just have to know what that guys cock looks like, i have some news for you. You are a faggot

You made because no girl wants to suck your cheese filled anteater dick?

or because you will likely get dick cancer and have a higher chance of getting stds?

They never got to chose.

they will. you can literally not be red pilled and cut at the same time.

Imagine being a disgusting savage with an anteater for a dick. Chick think you're disgusting FYI.

And thanks to my infinitely more sensitive penis for every one chick I convince to suck my 'savage anteater' dick I experience more sexual pleasure in a manner of minutes than you will in your entire lifetime.

You’d have to have literal nigger tier intelligence to allow your child to recieve the mark of the jew, so it’d be best if cutfags don’t procreate. The only way a cutfag could ever contribute to the the white race is by killing as many jews as possible and then an heroing.

but literally only jews, muslims and """white""" americans have mutilated dicks aka subhuman races

medscape.com/viewarticle/862071
Wow you are retarded

t. deluded retard

nice source. i bet you send your dna samples to Shekelburg's DNA analysis and then jerk off at "youre 100% white" results

You seriously think non-baby boomer cutffags would pass this "tradition" down to their kids?

>A
>fucking
>paywall

Well good luck ass hole!

Why? It wasn't my choice.

Erm no, not if it's for medical reasons.

>i-it wasnt my choice!
just like all people born muslim or black yet they must be gassed according to Sup Forums

+ worst Koreans :,(

Not surprising that an amerikike would shill for mutilated cocks then send a link to his website with a paywall

Its not a paywall dumbass.
Do some research about medical journals. I know its difficult for you