CNN: Thomas the Tank Engine is FASCIST

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/22/health/thomas-tank-engine-paw-patrol-fascist-cartoon-strauss/index.html

> Parents like to see themselves as purveyors of possibility. We want our children to inhabit a world in which identities are both mutable and equal, and imagination and empathy reign supreme!

> But young children, as dictated by their tastes in popular culture, have something else in mind. They're drawn to worlds in which identities are fixed, order trumps imagination and transgressions are met with routine punishment.

> This clash between what parents desire for their children and what children desire for themselves is most easily observable in cartoon preferences. So often, the more parents dislike a show, the more their children love it.

> Two of the most divisive shows are "Thomas the Tank Engine" and "Paw Patrol," both of which have been eviscerated by grown-ups on discussion boards, in social media and in widely shared essays in prestigious publications.

And people wonder why many brand CNN as fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WEowQ
forward.com/author/elissa-strauss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can see it

Didn’t we do this yesterday? OP needs some OC

And here I thought the diesel engines in this show are fascist!

KEK

When do we revert back to natural selection, again? Anyone who sees Thomas the Tank Engine as fascism is a fucking lunatic.

My nephew, four, loves this show. Has since he was two. I knew the kid was fucking based.

Everyone: this is a PERFECT redpilling moment. Show this to your parents, your grandparents at christmas, your girlfriend, your liberal friends

Don't connect it to trump, or jews, or fake news or anything else. Let people come to their own conclusions

They may not make any huge mind-altering realizations, but the seeds of doubt will be planted in their minds. They will begin to distrust the media and accusations of fascism

Subversion 101

Not going to click on your unarchived shitlink. Cunt.

Here you go you autistic fuck

archive.is/WEowQ

Thank you. Jews. Colour me surprised.

do this. peak insanity and perfect for the holidays.

thomas the fucking tank engine is creating nazis

Lost

Is CNN the new Onion?

>eviscerated by grown-ups on discussion boards
>grown-ups

Are they referring to their friends bugmen and soyboys?

Honestly, I'd rather read the Onion than CNN for my daily news

$100 says that article was written by a black women or a Jew.

>CNN

already did this morning at breakfast. my leftist cousin thought it was "stupid, my kids love those shows." the seed is planted.

At least one of them definitely is. Diesel will grease the tracks with kike blood.

Is he..dare I say it.. /our engine/?

>Elissa Strauss
Yep, Jewish.

Jesus, half the shit she writes is about being a jewish woman.

forward.com/author/elissa-strauss/

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Also, we should meme Thomas being Nazi. Definitely capable of bringing quite some lulz and redpill a few normies down the way.

why would you be surprised

I always knew