Paul Nehlen 6 millionth appretiation thread

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944579302909202434
are you saying that it's not okay to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dB7wdkED6kI
soundcloud.com/angry-white-men/paul-nehlen-engages-in-anti-semitic-banter-with-fash-the-nation-hosts
itunes.apple.com/us/app/fake-gps-location-for-iphone/id1253820623
m.youtube.com/watch?t=113s&v=V0X8CTvLi8o
youtu.be/hNdFyclwUCY
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wheelin’ for Nehlen

>tweeting Sup Forums screenshots
Well, that's career suicide. RiP.

Who is this "Sup Forums"?

1488 followers

Consider "da goyim know" maymay he posted. Da goyim DO NOT know. Sup Forums knows.. and Twitter anons from Sup Forums know, but the masses do not know. So these anti-Semitic memes are simply virtue signalling people already awake but does nothing to compel the sleeping majority to turn against Israel or to even think about the JQ. If Nehlen were really /ourguy/ he'd use his influence to legitimately redpill the masses about Israel and the diaspora, but he doesn't. He just virtue signals Sup Forums.

"Do not be degenerate anti-Semites." - Joseph Goebbels, The Nazi Sozi, pg. 1.

He's taking one for the team. Using their own tactics against them, this will eventually normalize Sup Forums in the mainstream culture.

this guy posted 'the goyim know' i think his career is already as fucked as possible

yeah it worked so well for David Duke, right?

Holy shit, he's redpilled about kikes. That is literally the only requirement for a good rw politician. Everything else follows. All roads lead to kikes. If someone sees that you can be rest assured he understands how other problems arise from kikes.

i know you shills want us to go full 14/88 in public so we can be identified and assaulted. it must really worry you to see this slow drip of red pills knowing full well that the day of the rope is coming up fast. youll get yours, nigger kike.

this makes me sad :(
30 yo kissless hugless virgin. Last hug I ever received was from my mother when I was 5.

they are right though, we should nuke Germany. the local populace is a bunch of cowards who won't fight for their luxuries their ancestors earned for them. I'd rather see Germany leveled to dust and ashes than become a nigger, Muslim-infested blight on Europe.

When you are going to kys, take someone else with you please.

kike concern shilling. He's more of /ourguy/ than you ever will

holy shit Paul is /ourguy/

I'm tempted to pretend to be an illegal immigrant just so i can vote a few times in wisconsin as Juan and some dead people

>Nehlen posts anti-Semitic memes and follows 1488 people
where are the redpills tho?

also:

>go full 1488

TRS detected. If Mike Enoch is behind Nehlen he is definitely not our goy. And isn't (((Nehlen))) a Jew?

I won't kill anyone else. The news coverage of the killing are worse than the killing itself. It degrades the mental health of the entire nation. I don't want to contribute to the school shooting culture.

what city would that be seoul?
I'm a handsome balto germanic guy, I want just to see how I would do

He wrote that himself

No wonder that you are loser. Your attitude sucks.

No clue, it's this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=dB7wdkED6kI

You don't even have to go there just use the app and see how you'd do.

if you were handsome, you wouldn't be posting here or wanting validation from deformed chinks

OY GEVALT!
soundcloud.com/angry-white-men/paul-nehlen-engages-in-anti-semitic-banter-with-fash-the-nation-hosts

damn bro I would give you a hug

hope you have a merry christmas

maybe make a new years resolution to get /fit/ and get a waifu

>fash the nation
HAHA so it is TRS lol dumb Jews

chicken and egg. Attitude and physical attractiveness are linked.

thanks user. I have to seriously get into bodybuilding. I have even started balding. If I don't have a physique I lose all hope.

When I become the dictator of the world, you will be made noble.

>normalize Sup Forums in mainstream culture
You mean normalize mainstream culture in Sup Forums. You shouldn't talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. It dilutes the quality of the site with normies.

Every single e-celeb or mainstream personality that associates with Sup Forums ends up in shambles.p

I don't get your way of thinking, just because I am on Sup Forums, I'm not handsome?
That's what I'm going to do, use the tinder in a south korea location
>inb4 he paid for tinder gold
No I didn't, you can use a fake gps for it

Please kill me when you become a dictator. Too much of a pussy to do it myself

Obvious false flag is obvious.

It’s not over, is it?

>I don't get your way of thinking, just because I am on Sup Forums, I'm not handsome?
yes, you aren't.

Why do you think so?

David Duke had a legit KKK background which he himself confirms.

post pics then and let us judge.

>No I didn't, you can use a fake gps for it
How do you do that?

Yeah it is. Duke can't get elected because of his nonsense and anyone associated with Duke is doomed to fail -- look how they tried to do this with Trump when he ran! Nehlen is a kike trick just like Duke, or maybe theyre just both really stupid? Doesnt matter which you believe.

think there are apps for that.
itunes.apple.com/us/app/fake-gps-location-for-iphone/id1253820623

if you don't want that shit on your phone, install bluestacks on your pc or whatever else android emulator you prefer, install any fake gps app, pick the location, go to the settings allow mock locations and you are set
That would break the rules.

ok

I wanted to call you a traitor, but I see your point.
Germany is a great nation, given it is ruled by someone who can hold responibility for their country.
Both you and I know Germany will not survive as it is.
But it can survive. And as long as that is the case, I shall never give up my home country.

you'll survive germanbro, your nation will come full circle

What happened at 5 that your mom stopped hugging you

I think he is trying to get suspended from twitter so he can talk about censorship

I think we will be seeing many of /ourguys/ standing up in the near future, the time for complacency is over.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=113s&v=V0X8CTvLi8o

Surely you guys are going to run out of money to false flag eventually right? Are they doing it for free?

You nation is already dead. Accept it and move forward.

I guess I grew up. We were never a hugging family. Never have seen my parents hug each other either.

>t. Ahmed Al-Helsinki

What is a nation? A nation is it's people.
And if I am a german in spirit and body, so is the nation alive.
It does not matter how small the nation is. It can arise to greatness.
You guys made it in WW2 against the russians, eventhough your relative strength was hugely in their favor.
So Germany shall make it as well, until every last German has shed his last tears and blood.

Guys, I need legit advice no kidding. I am in a shared room with a friend. He gone to visit his family for a couple of weeks. Instead his friend (a 25 yo grill) is crashing in his place. This is the first time in years I am talking to a girl. I want to tell her I like her but so far she hasn't shown any interests or dropped hints. I want to stop acting like a cuck and stop helping her out with all her problems (she isn't feeling well, has legit hormonal problems and is seeing a doctor and heavy meds. No boyfriend or fucking anyone). I want to tell her I like her. How should I? Or should I in the first place?

damn it's so weird to see them with blue eyes it looks very unnatural

all of them though literally rook same

what the fuck are you saying. Neck yourself nigger.

I just alerted him to the fact that he's one short

Fuck he noticed, its gone down to 1487.

Oy Vey!!! They're scared.

I'm starting to think you might be an asian instead of a fellow white person, you ARE white, right?

it's probably that one he's following was purged

nah

you do understand this is the white man's board, boi? we don't like you coloreds around here

Just be yourself, and be confident. Don't make plans for the both of you, have your own entertainment lined up and she'll want to tag along/chill with if you are a fun person. Smile, and don't act like a pussy.

owned by a jap, based on a japanese website

japanese are honorary whites and our allies

>I want to tell her I like her.
never do this lol. Dont even do this after you hook up with her

Just be friendly but act like you dont care about her

youtu.be/hNdFyclwUCY
White people sure are the nicest and most morally upright people around! Thanks for taking my Christmas gift for my daughter off my hands, John! She probably wouldn't have liked the ability to do homework on her own laptop anyways! I certainly don't want her to be a successful student!

God bless you sir.

EYE
HAVE
YOU

POST /z HTTP/1.1
Host: zx9s.smcheck.org
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Accept: */*
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
Referer: boards.Sup Forums.org/
Content-Length: 168
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=UTF-8
Origin: boards.Sup Forums.org
Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0
POST-DATA
NE8WRlIWDhZcQEBERw4bG1ZbVUZQRxoAV1xVWhpbRlMbRFtYG0BcRlFVUBsFAQAGAw0CAQUbRFVBWBlaUVxYUVoZAhlZXVhYXVtaQFwZVURERlFAXVVAXVtaGUBcRlFVUBYYFlJXFg4EGBZSVV1YFg5vaRgWREMWDhYWSbI=

God Bless Commander Paul Nehlen and our people. Hail Victory!

You mean counter semitic?

We really need to push this meme more

the jew fears the Nehlen

>Following
>1487

dang he had 1488 before what happend?

user is right it's counter-semitic.

ONLY use counter-semitic. It works like a charm.

it moves the overton window to make jew hating mainstream