This is a map of the belief in God among Christians in Europe. Why is Christianity dying?

This is a map of the belief in God among Christians in Europe. Why is Christianity dying?

Why is belief in God for the most part positively correlated with number of rapefugees?

>all the prodestant countries are atheistic now
you should have listened

>all the Catholic countries are brown now
You should have listened

>all Orthodox countries are broke now
You should have let Hitler gas all the kikes.

It's the belief in God among European countries, not Christians.

So,,, polish ppl are the straight up superior race?

Believing in a magic man in the sky is something left to fantasy tales

>Why is Christianity dying?

It's kinda funny how still exsist

source, I don't believe it

YES POLAND ITS TRUE
CONVERT TO SHIA ISLAM

How do you mean. Poland has no refugees and hey are one of the most religious of the countries.

No, it's not. Every time such things are posted I was forced to find a source and it was an obvious skewing of Pope's words. Not my favorite Pope, but he's not heretic. yet.

>Why is Christianity dying?
Because its made up like any other religion and anyone who actually knows a little bit of eygptian mythology knows also the story behind Jesus.

Education and higher IQ

>america
>full of immigrants
>one of the most Christian countries in the world
>the one pushing diversity via Hollywood
>lol dudes it's atheism

Fuck off.

Turks are the Most Christian wew lad

Christcucks BTFO. Nigger loving pope can fuck his kiddies in Rome.

Belief in God among Christian Turks.

1. Modernism.
2. Protestants being not as sound logically and generally being confusing to the west
3. The rise of naturalism and secularism putting religion on a weird pedestal due to 1 and 2.

It's growing worldwide though. Mainly in China.

>It's growing worldwide though. Mainly in China.
China's fastest growing religion is Islam because they have a region the size of France being 95% Muslim (Xinjiang)
Also it's not growing worldwide, it was growing in South America mostly because of the birth rates but modernism is taking it away along with birth rates being more and more Euro-tier.

My bad

YES I PREFER