Can we just call in an airstrike on huffpost already

Can we just call in an airstrike on huffpost already

Yes. We should. And one on San Francisco too

Jesse (((Benn)))

>Benn
Why the fuck is it one of them. EVERY FUCKING TIME. Really tickles the pickle.

Are people still talking about this gay football thing

He's anti-Israel; he wants to cuck his own race.

That site used to be ok for the liberal perspective on news. But since Arianna left they've lost their fucking minds.

OYY VEY BUT WHAT IS CAUSING ALL THIS?

has this become a meme now? every benn i looked up on wikipedia has been a hockey player or christian

jews must be exterminated and for first time i think im speaking in semi serious mood

only Jews can be proud of their people you disgusting andisemide oy vey

That is some basic, low energy virtue signaling
>Aren't us white guys just the worst? #WOKE

Same thing happened to Breitbart when Bannon came basic. bizzaro

Nah, he wants to cuck ours. The anti-Israel ones are even worse than the Zionists.

You kike sucker, don't you get it? Every kike can pretend to be "anti-israel", in the end it won't change shit. The only influence these "anti-Israel" kike have is on OUR society.

the blood splatter might infect individuals without the prog cancer

This. Anti-Israel ones are the most liberal, feminst shits, and they probably are the faction in the ruling Jewish elite that were pushing for the shitskin immigration to western countries too.

They keep calling everything white supremacy yet I see the label being less and less effective. What do (((they))) think will happen when everything in our societies that is demonstrably good is seen as "White Supremacy"?

Jews are Trump's ally and therefore based you dumb goy!! Praise kekistan!

i dont get it
what happend to the world ?
whitey gave all the gibbs to darkies and now wer getting fucked in the ass just for being white ?
are we geting payed back for something ?

every time someone attempts to lecture me on "privilege," I increase the amount of liberals I am going to butcher and/or enslave after their demented society collapses by 5

Jews have survived thousands of years without a nation to call their own. If anything, the existence of Israel makes them a bigger target, and the one thing the Jew wants the least is for the native people in his host nation to notice his subversive behaviour.