The left can't me-

>the left can't me-

kektop i'm a Sup Forumser since 2014 but this meme made me laugh
well done liberals
*slow claps*

this
best post is the first post

>most advanced economy on the continent
So they have 2 huts covered in their own shit instead of 1? Neat.

fpbp
can't believe that liberals are stepping up their meme game

Sup Forums BTFO

Radical meme, dude.

Either the worst shill ive ever seen or someone pretending to be a shill. I dont know which is worse

wow, this was actually funny! what is this basic image called, i bet u can exploit it even more.

I'll never understand why/how white liberals actually want to be around niggers. Just spending 10 minutes around even a small group of them is too much for me. Do they just ignore the nigger behavior?

>the most advanced economy in africa

They only ever hang around the few civilized ones and believe all niggers arent violent

wtf I hate niggers now

HOLY SHIT Sup ForumsSMOKERS BTFO YET AGAIN LMAO

HAVE YOU RACIST PRICKS CONSIDERED SUICIDE YET? CAN YOU STAND THE HEAT? SANDERS 2020

Ironic shilling is still shilling user.

Hey guys, can we just admit now, that Trump is leaking this ridiculous shit to fuck with the MSM? I mean, there's not way he's not having a laugh right now.

Haitian are a nationality assuming all haitian are black is racist

The dysentry set in after reading the words that were describing how the words in the meme are supposed to make the words not in the meme more funny.

They've never actually met a black person. They sit in their predominantly white coffee shops by their predominantly white universities in their predominantly white towns, and they tell all their white friends about how good diversity is.

The answer is they've never been around a group of niggers, they only know black celebrities, and they might have a black friend.

I was never racist until I actually met people of other races.

White people are legitimately like an advanced alien species, compared to every other race.