ITT: let's appreciate the NTR, the true patrician fetish

ITT: let's appreciate the NTR, the true patrician fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
exhentai.org/g/648326/20a739900c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You all have shit taste.

That picture makes it seem like since the MC didn't make any moves she dated someone else. His lack of interest likely motivated her to either pursue or accept other options.

They're holding hands in the center. He's just not as cool as the other guy.

Why is NTR the most emotionally touching thing for me?
Even a single chapter NTR doujin can give me elevated BP.

Is there NTR worse than childhood friend NTR?

Not good enough, The original one was better.

Sibling NTR. I think it has to do with your personal experience though.

>The original doesn't hurt my feelings as a male.

>tfw to smart too not be a cuck

What is the difference?

Netori sucks if it's 'revenge of the nerds' bullshit. It's great if protagonist is a douche.

I think I just lost some brain cells reading that.

I would like NTR more if the guy doing the NTR was actually more charming or truly a better person than the cuck

But most of the time is just some guy with a creepy smile or an old dude

If he was a better person he would be the self-insert in which case you're missing the point of NTR, which is mental masochism.

Part of the appeal is in the mystery. "What exactly makes him better than me?" is a question best left unanswered for the purpose of anguish.

I think everyone who makes these thread should be banned on sight.

It's better when the girl is the one getting cucked.

Victim complex is part of it.

Girls can't be cucked.
You need to be able to love to get cucked.

Anyone who likes NTR and actively seeks it out should kill themselves.

>NTR thread
>/r9k/
Clockwork.

Muh dick

why is this even here? this isn't anime or manga.

Cucks don't even deserve to be called human.
Anyone fine with letting some other male spread his genes in his place has failed on an evolutionary level.
It's an objective fact.

Getting cucked is the worst thing ever. I think reading a NTR doujin would give me ptsd.

Type C NTR is the only good kind of NTR.

The best thing about being cucked, is getting even.

I know right! Payback sure feels sweet. Especially if she deserves it. They needed about 90 stitches to keep that whores head together. But honestly, a girl who cucks a boy is not a human being anyway, so there is no harm done.

What is type C?

NTR is usually too ridiculous to get butthurt about.

When she doesn't become a slave to the cock and it never becomes consensual. Just pure, delicious suffering all the way through.

Even against NTR, Keit-Ai finds a way.

>They needed about 90 stitches to keep that whores head together.
Oh my god, what th fuck did you do to her?

Why isn't this (NTR victims finding love in each other) explored?

>Even

You mean "especially". NTR only deserves the most prejudice in being purged from the earth.

Once a cuck always a cuck.

NTR is just the best, most just dont know it yet, YET, i was there too

Rape namek was so fucking stupid it went past the point of being bad and became good again just by persevering on the rape.

A true moden masterpiece

NTR is shit, but the worst kind is when the average looking dude is cucked by the fattest, most disgusting nurgling looking mother fucker. I hate that ShidoL One the most, at least I think it was him

Just being an edgy faggot

There was one, that was NTR, but the dude deserved it.

He cheats on his wife with some slut, he does feel bad about it, but he still did it, and implied to have been doing it. And the wife wants a kid.

She gets sent a pic of him walking out of a love hotel with the woman, and she finds a note on his bag that confirms the deed. Then she apparently hooks up with another dude who was the one who showed her the pictures. And he decides to make a move on her, and then she gets taken by him.

Near the end, the dude is shown to be sitting on the sofa shocked because he saw divorce papers with a note saying "I'm sorry". And then it skips to what i'm guessing is months later, with the dude going to work with a badly done beard, and he spots his wife with the dude, her pregnant from him, and both happy. He gets on his knees and starts crying.

I really don't get why people like this crap

When I found out that she had me wear the horns, I went to her place and broke a champagne bottle over her head. I did nothing wrong, we were just high school teens who dated. But she already had somebody who she was fucking, while I was just an innocent and well meaning boyfriend.

And that is why I left this cruel world behind, and embraced the superior 2d girls.

Honestly, fuck the 3dpd irl women.

I like it more when the NTR is defeated

>getting pregnant from NTR is defeating NTR

She didn't become the NTRer's woman.

I like it when the chad who is fucking the cucks gf, let's the cuck join in on the fucking.

Why does NTR not appeal to western audiences?

I like NTR but pic was shit.

Sexual liberation happened. Degeneracy.

I'm afraid my NTR fetish is going to bleed into real life. It's all fun and games when it's 2D, but I don't know if I'll be able to handle seeing my girlfriend/wife getting plowed by other guys. And I like it extreme, so it wouldn't just be one guy, but rather getting a bunch of guys to gangbang her at once. And I feel like she might be hesitant at first, but once the degeneracy starts, she'd get lost into it and just become a full out whore. I'd checked out the fetish websites and have found some people trying to get people for bukkake sessions for their wives, but it never really comes into fruition. I feel like you have to find actual swingers clubs to make it happen.

Most of the time it's just that the girl is too insecure to be single, so she'll keep a guy around as a security blanket until she's sure that the new guy is worth it. It's not really "better than you sorry" but "I'm bored and don't feel butterflies anymore, I'm young and want excitement and don't know how love works."

So, if that can ease anything ..

ALWAYS

>I feel like you have to find actual swingers clubs to make it happen.
You need to get a girlfriend first to actually make it happen. Here's my (You).

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

I think it was explored in this manga.

They should make this into a real rp game.

in my book getting girl pregnant is the highest form of domination, it doesn't matter if their relationship continues or not

>will somehow make your girl addicted to marijuana
Every time

Meanwhile, in another dimension...

Who's in bottom right?

couple in original panels

>this thread

>image.jpg

Fuck off back to phoneposter

That's bottom left, not right.

>packing unexpected heat

This literally my fetish. Really wish this was more common.

i hate it but it's so good

Looks like you are mixing up impregnation with submission.

i meant the ntr couple

I'm going to be sick.

i dont remember this, is it from the novel?

That's the vanilla setup section, I'm sure.

2D girls can love

Because they do it in the 3d form.

I know that one, art is shit.
exhentai.org/g/648326/20a739900c/