youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ
>Pres Trump departs WH en route to Walter Reed Hosp 12/21/17
youtu.be/3uIJgjmhbEI
>VP Pence in Afghanistan 12/21/17
youtu.be/L5tAvhRihfU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/facing-republican-attacks-fbis-deputy-director-plans-to-retire-early-next-year/2017/12/23/b4802b8c-e67a-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html?utm_term=.22be6af97b74
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/xwwb8n/there-are-now-8000-fake-science-journals-worldwide-researchers-say
breitbart.com/texas/2017/12/23/border-patrol-agents-deliver-baby-texas-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
tomatobubble.com/bitcoin_mania.html
archive.fo/ndVWK
youtube.com/watch?v=cm0soVg15Vw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

It's snowing and I'm sipping eggnog with spiced rum. /comfy/ AF.

MAGA

MCCABE IS OUT

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/facing-republican-attacks-fbis-deputy-director-plans-to-retire-early-next-year/2017/12/23/b4802b8c-e67a-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html?utm_term=.22be6af97b74

S A C H I K O

I hope he enjoys the tender loving of his cellmate Tyrone.

WEEBS OUT!

take ur moe shit with you

There isn't some gay phase in period for ANWR being opened right? I'm excited to find out how much energy is there, the government hasn't allowed anyone to check since 1998.

>tfw Trump lets us know he is still /ourguy/ for leaking this to the media.

I BELIEVE IT!

>tfw Trump lets us know he is still /ourguy/ for leaking this to the media.

I BELIEVE IT!

please stop posting such low-class idols /ptg/ enjoys the finer cuties in life

>plans to retire in a few months when he becomes fully eligible for pension benefits

note: he knows he is fucked if he is retiring right after his testimony.

LOCK

HIM

UP

At least two sales of drilling rights will occur in the next few years.

He thinks retiring will save him from being indicted. Not sure if it will or not.

I even found a liberal website for you

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/xwwb8n/there-are-now-8000-fake-science-journals-worldwide-researchers-say

>Sach
>low class

Yep. He's going to prison.

This child is not American
breitbart.com/texas/2017/12/23/border-patrol-agents-deliver-baby-texas-border/
If the Us governemtn doesn't take it seriously, it is time for citizens oin the US birder to start shooting them regardlkess of age or gender.

cg in general
765pro is high tier

BREAKING: ANDREW MCCABE, NUMBER 2 AT THE FBI, PLANS TO RETIRE EARLY NEXT YEAR - WASHINGTON POST

A lot of people think the "insurance" meeting in McCabe's office was about the Russia stuff, I think it was probably significantly worse if it was shocking enough to get Sessions off his ass, think a real honest to god coup.

Is pic related a good example of why multiculturalism doesn't work?

ADL Twitter Police hard at work.

>this is most likely 100% fabricated bullshit
I want to believe, but it's too good to be true....

MUELLER HURRY

Not only that, but its comfy ITT as well.

DIE THEN YOU FUCKERS

It could be worse. Pic unrelated.

>no Christmas tweets with banter

so cold....

i want to grab sachiko by the pussy

Read Ring of Steel

Someone on here recommended "The Long Dark" to me months ago. It's finally on big league sale, so I purchased it. Wish me luch anons

>retires next year
>not An Hero'ing right know, infront of WH
He just never fails to disappoint.

I'll bite, why don't you like Austria, or Austria-Hungary?

AWOO~

Finally, we'll get some answers about the Las Vegas shooting once Wray kicks McCabe's buddy Rouse to the curb

someone tell e about this McCabe guy what did he do?

>It should be noted that the frequent abbreviation K.u.K. (Kaiserliche und Königliche, "Imperial and Royal") does not refer to that dual monarchy but originated in 1745, when the "royal" part referred to the Apostolic Kingdom of Hungary
goddammit

This is obviously SATIRE, bro
It's just a prank

>“He’s basically saying, ‘You people of color coming to America seeking the American dream are a threat to the white people,’” said Mr. Sharry, an outspoken critic of the president. “He’s come into office with an aggressive strategy of trying to reverse the demographic changes underway in America.”

MY LIFE FOR HIM!

>early retirement

this is how you know he is fucked

early Christmas present.

Don't forget that feminists don't care about Saudi Arabia.

>Pic unrelated
I don't believe you

A
W
O
O

>merely Trump criticisms, goy

kek

Achompment!

I don't dislike them. I'm just certain that the autistic mishmash of different Euros was a failure from the start.
Caught me redhanded.

>those digitzz
wew lad

>“He’s come into office with an aggressive strategy of trying to reverse the demographic changes underway in America.”
>Marxist accidentally admits goal

wash that down with some filtered water, user

He was deputy director of the FBI, basically second in command. We know from text messages with this Strzok, a high ranking FBI agent, that he held a meeting in his office to discuss an "insurance" plan in the event Trump got elected. Most people believe this was a plant to start a fake Russia investigation

>1488

I'll look into it.

>American leftists using the Amerimutt meme to make fun of the least fat and highest earning demographic
>even though they themeselves are mostly American Urbanites who most likely live in a place where less then 1/3rd of the inhabitants are Non Hispanic white even less so European American
>never seen a Hillary rally
Lol I remember I was at Hillary rally and all the white people there were white women over 50 and the only White women under 30 had two mulattoe children and was a single mother. All the rest were young & middle aged Non Whites. What’s funny is it was Cedar Rapids.

>Trump fires him the day before pension eligibility
>under budget and ahead of schedule

He also said that Hillary was to get a HQ special.

He is most likely referencing the 400 year period when Czechia was controlled by Austria-Hungary Empire, basically telling me that that article not being true is still better than that

FBI DEPUTY DIRECTOR MCCABE IS SAID TO RETIRE EARLY: WASH POST
MERRY FYCJINF XMAS

>1488

Is crypto currency legit or is it all bullshit?

The entire top ranking structure of the FBI needs to be in prison for conspiracies against a candidate for president.

It's as legit or bullshit as fiat currency desu.

What does that mean?

This is becoming a regular thing and I am not sure I like it...

>according to people familiar with the matter.
cautious optimism

Reminder that anime girls are not politics related just because you photoshop a red hat on them

>>“He’s basically saying, ‘You people of color coming to America seeking the American dream are a threat to the white people,’” said Mr. Sharry, an outspoken critic of the president. “He’s come into office with an aggressive strategy of trying to reverse the demographic changes underway in America.”
>“He’s come into office with an aggressive strategy of trying to reverse the demographic changes underway in America.”

For real.

LOCK THEM UP

Fuck Hickok desu. He cucked himself after Las Vegas because MUH BUMP STOCKS

Wrong.

Why isn't ADHH as popular as the number equivalent, 1488?

CASE IN POINT

Special treatment from Head Quarters.

WEW

For the newfriends or those that might have missed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

It's just bantz and I'll let up. Though you really shouldn't have settled next two German speaking areas like this.

Fucking based. Goddamn I love Donald Trump, Stepehen Miller, and John Kelly. Truly /ourguys/ AF.

don't even touch that volatile shit:
tomatobubble.com/bitcoin_mania.html
archive.fo/ndVWK

>The end-game behind the crypto craze is to usher in a GLOBAL digital currency which, in time, will be very much "centralized." In the meantime, this could also be part of a sophisticated CIA money-laundering or "pump & dump" operation.

>In the long run, we do not think that the Globalists will be able to pull off such an ambitious leap toward one-world tyranny -- not with Messrs. Putin, Xi and Trump around. But the Central Banksters sure as hell are gonna try when they start issuing their own digital currency, as is expected in 2018. Amazing. Now who, say, 30 years ago, could possibly have envisioned the rise of digital global currency in 2018? Hmmm?

Just teasing, fren.

Weeb memeing made Trump win.
This is our time.
BETTER GET USED TO IT NORMIES

another liberal rag falls

>the argument is wrong because it doesn't favor my side

1488 just sounds cooler.

This ass was made for BBC

>Vice
I'll put your fucking head in a vice if you link to that channel again.

Big Bavarian Cock....I agree

Fusion timeline is starting to come together. Nunes knows, he's had a team investigating this for some time and his report is expected next month.

>Paul Manafort is dirty political operative that has been in DC circles ever since the Regan era
>Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby, both former WSJ journo, leave paper to launch Fusion GPS
>In 2007 they co-authored a piece for WSJ which documented how Russians are influencing folks in DC
>It showed how wealthy oligarchs with many ties to Putin were mingling in DC circles, guys like Viktor Yanukovich who would later become president of Ukraine
>A wealthy donor of Yanukovich had paid Manafort to introduce Yanukovich to folks in DC, including former VP Dick Cheney
>Manafort has been on everyone's radar, including Simpson and Jacoby, obv
>in 2008 candidate John McCain is warned that people from that same circle were on his campaign, he immediately removed them
FAST FORWARD TO 2016 CAMPAIGN
>Free Beacon funder is paying Fusion for Trump oppo dirt, is later dropped and picked up by Hillary
>Trump hires Manafort to lead his campaign - this would be a moment too good for Simpson and Jacoby to believe
>Simpson hires ex Brit spy, Chris Steele, to write the dossier
>None of them have any current knowledge of Russia's political landscape

>As a result Steele clumsily uses folks he knows in Russia to get bogus dirt
>Unclear what the Russian source's motive was here, but easy to imagine a scenario where this ex spook totally outta place in modern Russia gets played by Kremlin spooks for a laugh
>Former head of CIA John Brennan treats dossier as legitimate document
>Harry Reid writes many letters to FBI Director Comey demanding a harder stance against Trump who was receiving help from the Russians, even saying that they'd change votes
>Brennan was almost surely the one who put Reid up to these letters
>>Dossier is pushed by Stryzok, a friend of Simpson's, inside the FBI who takes over funding
>FBI uses dossier to obtain FISA warrants to spy on Trump campaign
>Dossier is used to launch Russia Probe, which Sessions would later recuse himself for leading to Robert Mueller's appointment
>Obama knew about the dossier in August
>Hillary paid for it
>After a year of trying, the FBI could not corroborate any of the accusations

Would pay top dollar to see Jess doing a BLACKED scene and Lauren can clean up.

I hate women.

>Though you really shouldn't have settled next two German speaking areas like this.
Looks like I gonna need to borrow Trump's Time Machine and tell Grandfather Czech to stop a few hundred kilometers earlier. Also to slap Václav IV. for laying foundation for this clusterfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=cm0soVg15Vw

I actually haven't been here in a while cause work, but how do you guys feel about Paul Nehlen?