Go to grocery store

>Go to grocery store
>Mexicans let their kids run wild

Why do they do this?

I've even had a Mexican kid run face-first into my shopping cart as I was coming out of the aisle. Of course, his 5'2'' obese mom didn't do anything about it but the kid was yelling and crying like a fucking alarm.

Pic somewhat related, Mexican shopping cart on the left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MT3tY1zUARc
youtube.com/watch?v=THl7fbizJSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you at least corrected him in Spanish.

we are taking over wether you like it or not and you can only cry about it faggot

We kicked out the Spanish, why can't you cucks do the same. Do you think we let spanish kids run wild in the Lidl?

Mexican ancestry blood here, it’s called village mentality. Scarce food societies have a lot of births, therefore someone on welfare go crazy and has a bunch of kids. Mexicans don’t believe in condoms, and because the pope says so to.

>We're taking over and driving down the standard of living!

Great. So where are you fools going next after the US is just like Mexico?

Mexicans should be used as mortar for the wall

I work in a grocery store. It's true. Going to the grocery store is like "going out" for Mexicans. They bring their whole families and think it is a playground for the kids while they shop.

lol, you dont get our final goal

go and prep Ahmed, your gf is ready for him

>Mexicans
>capable of creating "goals"

u

That's not a racial problem. It's a socioeconomical one. I see whites, niggers, mexicans, all on welfare(likely) with children howling down aisles.

youtube.com/watch?v=MT3tY1zUARc

To be honest, I don't really see it happen with niggers and whites as I see it with Mexicans.

>le ebin unemployed poor stupid people are really rich leeches meme

This is why I do not go to the mall.

I am almost constantly trampling over children that are running amok underfoot. And it's not like I hate it so much because it's hard to dodge children(it isn't)... I don't go to the mall because it severely depresses me to see how children are raised in 2017, with zero situational awareness or discipline being instilled by their parents.

Fucking control your kids damnit, if I ever ran around in public my mom would deliver a SWIFT backhand to my ass.

lol a fellow mexican stole your gf or something? why you have to keep lying about us so bad? the fucking video shows niggers doing a fucking number over some grapes that a fucking little chimp was stealing, yet you keep blaming us, you are really pathetic little burger

this video really upset me

We need William the loud right now, not wilhelm the silent

>Pudgy manlet Mexican
>Stealing anyone's gf

Nah. It just hurts to look at you guys whenever I go out.
Short, obese, unsightly, numerous, much like a tribe. Expensive to maintain as well, costing millions of tax dollars. Niggers are an issue too of course, but they don't replicate at the speed Mexicans do.

>Niggers are an issue too of course, but they don't replicate at the speed Mexicans do.
we are taking over and there is nothing that you cucks with your black bulls can do about it. We are winning and you can only cry about it, also you better start learning some spanish

Niggers do too but that's almost a gift sometimes. I love watching a black woman snap and go bananas on their asshole brood. Female niglets are very tolerable until puberty, though. Or when they learn their society only sees them as asses that talk. Whichever comes first.

Build the wall

The one complaining here is you buddy ;)

>Chicano Ops find the thread

I hope you endure or find another job

God, look at that food content.
It's because they only get money once a month, and it's normally gone within a week.
Although, that's what my cart looks like every week because I have 4 kids, plus take care of my old man, so 7 people to feed nightly.
My carts are filled with real food though.
In Canada we all the days to avoid. The 20th is baby bonus, this is when most of the she beasts get cash to spend. Welfare just covers rent.

If that's what your cart looks like, you are abusing your children with some shit-tier food. Have you ever heard of a fucking vegetable? Maybe some leafy greens?

That entire cart is empty carbs. If you eat like that you're getting a glut of calories but no actual nutrition. It's weird that someone can be morbidly obese and malnourished at the same time.

>all boxed food is bad
>you are literally KILLING your CHILDREN by feeding them the SHINY BOXED FOOD instead of coming home with bags filled with leafy greens, you savage??

WHY DIDN’T YOU INCLUDE SHART IN MART YOU FUCKING CUNT

Taking over what? Mexico will always be a shithole.

They are leeching off the Gringo with EBT. The wild assed monkey sprogs are stealing every thing they can. Pedro is usually at the counter wiring money back to donkey-fucker land via Western Union. These bastards need gassing in the worst way.

Breeding more does not mean you're taking over, it just means that you're creating more welfare leeches. Future America will be run by the white-Jew-Asian-Indian hegemony

I don't think I have had the much junk food in my life

Just walk and if they get in the way it's their fault if they get knocked over.

I know you're trolling but you cant be actually proud of your people being parasitic cockroaches like refugee niggers in europe can you?

I used to work in a ghetto department store and it was a fucking nightmare, beaners running all over the place making a place, hiding in the clothing racks, opening up toys and playing with them in the store then leaving them, stealing.

Not to mention none of them are able to fuckin' speak English at the god damn register. I used to speedball on heroin and cocaine 4 times per day every day while smoking weed there, it was the only way to get through the day. Compared to the Japanese these fucking morons aren't even human.

>Go to the grocery store
>Pick out some small things, don't want to stand in line very long and don't want others to wait in line for me too long either.
>Only one register open.
>Stand in line behind a couple of Mexicans.
>This store has Moneygram at the checkout.
>First Mexican, a woman, sending money out to Mexico.
>Takes 15 minutes
>People still waiting, I'm waiting, poor woman just wants to send money to her family or sick mother or something, ok, whatever.
>Second Mexican, wants to do the same shit, moneygram. Completely inconsiderate of the people waiting and the huge line forming.
>Get pissed off at the cashier for allowing this shit, no other registers are open. Get even more pissed off at the Mexicans and start mouthing off at these fucking morons.
>Woman at the register is very confused. Doesn't understand why I would want another register open. Calls the manager.
>I tell the manager to open another register. Manager says he doesn't have anyone available. I tell him, you're here, so what the fuck? Other people get pissed off at manager.
>Drop all my shit on the table conveyor, don't give a shit anymore and leave. All the white people follow suit and leave the store. Mexicans stay because they got more money laundering to do.
>Never return to said grocery store.

Of course that burrito nigger is proud of it. Really dude , you must get out more often.

>Go to dollar store
>Grab a basket
>Pick out a few small things
>Have to wait in line behind the Mexicans who do their entire groceries at a dollar store

when I worked at a toy store in a mall, it was always the rich whites who pulled this shit. They'd be gossiping about the mid-quality wine Sharon brought to the PTA meeting while their cumskin kids acted like little assholes

Man, I'd disown those kids so hard and wouldn't feel an ounce of regret.

Shut the fuck up you shitskin faggot, or I'm gonna fuckin' kill you, bitch.

What are you gonna do when you run out of countries to run into the ground?

I'm a full blooded white, but either way it's true. rich whites think the world revolves around them

I know tons of hispanics.. desu I've had mostly good/neutral experiences with them. niggers on the other hand are fucking cancer

> implying it doesn't

You should probably deport yourself before we start doing something about it, because it isn't going to be pretty. When you're on this side of the boarder, you shouldn't expect any mercy if I ever get to you.

Last time we tried to do anything about the shit skin problem, the world got mad at us.

I know youare trolling for sure. Spic goblins are some of the most ignorant wild assed animals that has ever stole oxygen, no redeeming qualities whatsoever and makes a moon cricket look good,and that's saying something.

In my country it's welfare natives

This.
I'll take niggers over hoardes of Mexicans and other spics any day. The grocery store thing is real. They bring the entire family as if they're Christmas shopping. They walk 3 or 4 abreast down the aisles and nobody can get by. They let their kids run wild like feral animals. I'll deal with a single black mother and her 2 or 3 loud kids over that any day. At least they speak something akin to English and are citizens.

When the fat little spic children are running wild through the store, remember you can stealthily trip them. I've done it a couple times so far. One time the fat brown mongrel bashed his head on the corner of a shelf and was screaming bloody murder. I slipped out and was grinning all day.

>the absolute state of america

>spics implying that their demographic 'takeover' means they can maintain a functioning society

What are the natives like in canada? slanty eyed inuit siberians? or more like native american reds?

Illegal wetback shoppers are the worst. Stumpy brown women, big teeth, shop in packs as their stair-step spiclets play grab ass and roll around on the floor. Their manlet men in their cowboy hats are at the front of the store dumping change into the Coinstars or wiring money. Prove me wrong - You can’t.

Merchant here. OP is 100 percent right. Mexicans are scum. They tear up the store,steal, shit on the bathroom walls etc. They are beyond rude and the ones (majority) that can't speak english will grunt at you. I can see how much people have in foodstamps. Niggers just wish they got the amount wetbacks get. A wetback will have 600 dollars in foodstamps . Mexico needs to be nuked

Mexican here seeing shit like that pisses me off when I was a kid if my folks seen me nigging out in public they would have smacked the shit out of me

most niggers I've seen act like they cant raise their kids

Fukkin sick burn man.

So you're jealous that hard working Mexicans can afford more groceries than your broke ass? Gotcha.

Is it? My wife and I make nearly 200k/year and I let my 3 year old run around in the aisle. She deserves to have fun before she realizes how she is growing up in a horrible cesspool of a world.

Also I am 6'2 ripped white guy former USMC and pretty much everyone I see at the grocery are fat and disgusting. Why should I care that they are getting annoyed by my pride and joy having a little fun while they fill their carts up with diabetes in a box?

Fuck you faggot. Keep your retarded kid on a leash.

LOL no. Look at welfare usage by race/ethnicity you absolute mong.

nah fuck that. you let your putitos run around like little chimps. you also have the most carwashes to pay for miguelitos funeral funeral when he gets hit by the car.

your people literally lack education. trust me man, i work at a park in LA. your people are capable of turning a public restroom into a sewer in less than an hour and Mexican spanish is absolute trash.

It probably isn't even his. His wife probably got knocked up while he was deployed.

I am on welfare and i get so much alcohol, so what ? fuck you, slave.

If you are jealous go to this type of life, but you don't have the balls to quite your slave job.

Dollar store, lol. Broke ass nigger

beaners stink so bad too

Dollar store is good for a few odds and ends.

In Alaska Indians can use foodstamps to buy rifles ammo and fishing gear.
try going to sportsmans wharehouse and seeing lazy Indians buying a new rifle or fishing gear with stamps.
But you cant afford anything because your'e white.
NOAA gives them grants to buy .50 caliber rifles to shoot whales.

I had a spic kid almost hit me in the face the other day because he was horsing around. I yelled at him and he ran leaving his stupid, mouth breathing brother (maybe 3) all alone in the parking lot. I drove away. Left the 3 year old crying for his dipshit brother.

Fuck off you gay little wetback, it's been proven that all Mexicans are bisexual losers.

Churkas act exactly the same here with their fucking kids.
Animals...

the one with a job gets to shop for food everyday...the one without a job only gets to shop once a month. Nice cherry picking faggots

>everyone I don't like is now a Mexican
Wew, lad.

That's yy avoid port neighborhoods Nigger,Spic, or White they all have 30 mongoloid children making the biggest mess. Also usually the parents are loading up on liquor and junk food.

Let me guess op he was a metizo subhuman when will those animals learn. Castizo Master Race.

>go to walmart when welfare gets sent out

ITS FUCKING MOBBED

>pay for my shit because i am a loser who works and makes more than $15 an hour
JUST

The one without a job gets like $250 or better a month from taxpayers to buy whatever they want. The person with the job is working their ass off to pay rent and ferrets away $50/wk to buy theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=THl7fbizJSg
Watching nigger children is like watching chimps thrashing across public areas.

2 types of shoppers:

Americans

Non Americans

You were supposedly in the Corps and you let your kid act like a wild assed orangutan in public ?
That show a woeful lack of home training for you and you are passzing your ignorant -assed crap off on your kids and making others suffer for it, you loathsome he-bitch ?
Survey says you are a lying fuck for saying you were a Marine, and you are a smelly-assed hippy dipshit that needs to bathe.

>and then everyone started clapping

>go to grocery store
>fat fucking white trash welfare moms let their kids run wild

Why do they do this?

Welfare turns people into zombies

because they have no problems making more if they lose a few. they're like iguanas, they have no conecption of parental duty.

I heard an interesting theory that you’re body signals hunger when it’s in need of nutrition. So people that eat nothing but junk food get signaled to eat a lot more.

i dont see you point. maybe because you dont have a point.

I'd agree with you, but you're forgetting about the folks in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Got a family cottage that we'll spend summers at..you get 6 weeks worth of groceries in one trip because you're like an hour drive from anything.

Usually a lot more meats & shit though.

Mexican shopping cart like that aren't because because they because they have because they have no job, it's because they get food stamps and buy a bunch of shit to sell overpriced at corner stores that they aren't paying tax on.

Native Mexicans and Bolivians looks remarkable similar.

"White Mexicans" are better at raising there kids than Metizo scum

Fix'd

I hate a lot of mestizos, especially the brown Mexican mestizos. I remember everyday in Elementary I would get jumped by a pack of wild indio beaners, or they would try to jump me at least, and one even pulled a shank on me

Castizo master race boots on the ground 14/88 gas the mezos

You stupid mick they sell Haribo gummies for way below msrp there so of course I am going there

Because Mexicans are degenerate white-hating pieces of shit that need to be exterminated along with the fucking liberals that want to replace us and themselves with these trash people.

Didn't even notice the race mixed mongrel sitting on the cart kek holy fuck please nuke us

Because they don't care about their kids. They're redeemable tickets for welfare moneys. Evidence: didn't assist their bawling child who just ran face first into a metal cart at full speed.
Stop trying to apply logic to them. They're not human. When they get home she will sit him down to watch television for eight hours, tell him to shut up if he wants to talk, and beat his ass when he gets bad grades.

Also, their kids are not that desirable, so they also don't care in that regard. If you have a little white daughter, you best protect her and keep her close because there will be people who want to snatch her.

Little dumb, ugly, annoying Mexican kids? Who the fuck cares. Even Predators don't see them as good enough rape-meat.