Why aren't you doing YOUR part to further the prosperity and existence of the White race, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you doing YOUR part to further the prosperity and existence of the White race, Sup Forums?

I don't think I'm ready, I'd like to at least have a career path before I settle down

>tfw no chad trad boyfriend

Look at those man hands, holy shit.

My wife took one womens studies class at university and then aborted our child and left me.

The Jews have won.

because i don't want to stick my peepee where a bunch of niggers have stuck their peepees.

because i have no interest

Because I'm ugly and autistic

terminal autism

Because chink chicks literally throw themselves at me.

Man Hands 0/10

I am, and many of you are too.
Hell, we have almost completely taken over /fit/.

Because all the girls around me are too old, too young, or liberals.

I've literally always been a beta. I have many more pressing issues to fix before tackling that though.

>Because I'm ugly and autistic

feels bad

Take the Chad pill

>too young
no such thing

>Implying I could ever get a girlfriend

Let's see.... I'm ugly, unemployed, still in highschool, autistic af, all girls around me are retarded liberal thots who get blacked or ride the cock carousel of Chad and pals, my hobbies consist of reading, anime and gaming, skinny and pasty af, don't have any social skills or skills that can get me a job to speak of, etc. etc.

I can fill that part.
Is that you?

>Blue eyes
He was born with it
Duhh..Trap?

How would that help with continuing the white race?

What happens after I'm cold in the ground is second nature.

because im already 3/8 bean.
my kids will be beans n rice

SHES GOT MAN HANDS

Because I love cute boys.

My boyfriend is extremely pale, not albino, but has jet black hair and eyes. Has really deep roots relating to Czechoslovakian royalty but is a mix of German, Irish, and Slovakian. Is he white and will my children have any chance of obtaining my recessive blonde hair and eyes with him? Pic related, my eyeball

If you're a cute boy too.

Wear less makeup, fucking whore.
You look like a sexbot with all that plastic shit on your face.

because young white females are gutter trash 90% of the time

Fucking jej.

>If you're a cute boy too.
I fucking wish.

Where' the tits ? post'em, thems the rules.

I am

Daddy I want cummies in my tummies

The fuck

Show your flag, leaf scum.

Implying I have that much enthusiasm to wear that much makeup every day

You look gross af
Are you a trap? How tall?

You are a homo

>shadman

Okay

translation?

Why are all you white nationalist girls so inbred looking?

The eternal shitposters

im addicted to cheap nigger hoes

See

No one will touch my peen
I can't get any vagene
That's how it's been
Since I was a teen

I just wanna slide my thick white cock into this nigger pussy so bad, don't you?

I think you look okay. Fuck the haters.

Sorry I’m not muslim.

White race is fucking gay, Aryan race is where it’s at.

>Went to the mall
>Gotta have some ribs
>Saw several pretty perfect wife material girls
>Install Tinder
>Swipe like on them all
>No matches in 5 minutes
>"meh, delete app"
>Go home to my huge villa, litterally drawers stuffed with money, but alone and write this post on Sup Forums

Pretty much this for years.

Because i live in Mexico and was born here

Thanks user. I like my eye color, anyway. I don't think my kids are going to have them, though. None of my siblings have my eye or hair color.

See

>tfw no chad trad boyfriend

Chards aren't loyal and don't make good husband material by definition. Sorry to burst your bubble but a good husband won't be a super sexy Chad, you'll have to compromise on that a bit.

Shes based civic nationalist not white nationalist. Literally all the white nationalist girls look like shit 9/10.

Civic qts is where its at. Pic related is me with my civic nationalist white girlfriend.

Because they are especially the russians

Le actual 52% face.

I have a half Polish/half WASP daughter due in two months. It is a start.

El rato.
She's pretty ugly too, looks like a goth emo chick.

No not really Lmao! I have a clean hair less blush face

You might say im fat, shure but you cant really say im ugly

damn the pakis get all the good looking white gi-hahahahahahahaha

Depending on how much Irish and German he has, there is a chance, but dark eyes are a dominant gene, while blue is recessive, so you'll have a better chance for blue eyes if you go for someone with blue eyes.

I would ask why you're dating a teenager, but I wouldn't want to "trigger" you, as fucking children is a part of your culture

I didn't say ugly, I said you're a disgusting mongrel.
Which one are you?

Brazil

>emo chicks arent best qt

Kill yourself.

>no matches in 5 minutes
>deletes app after 5 minutes
>expects to get laid in 5 minutes
>probably ejaculates within 5 minutes

She's like a 5, dude

The WASP

A useless 56% piece of shit filling my once great nation with more of your mongrel filth. I hate you so much.

i'm 5'2" and i have aspergers

>racemixing
>with inferior slavs
Pathetic.
Take off your W and P, fag. You're just an ASS now.

Holy shit, Jessica?

He's an alcoholic and loves to fight so he's got enough German and Irish in him
I'm kidding, but his mom and sister have sandy brown hair and hazel/green eyes. Now sure where he got his features. Then again both of my parents have brown hair and hazel eyes

Shes 19 and gonna be my fiance soon.

Too late, time to burn everything down and leave only salted earth to the Muslims, not blonde prime women for their inbred corkscrew pig dicks.

I have a nice blush face

No facial hair

Really? Compare my blush to this girl from iran

Boobs or begone, woman.

It's trash and trash must go. We chose this future and we have to be done with it.

I plan to. Have to fix self first to get top shelf waifu with godly genetics

Yeah, 5, as in 5 years old just like he prefers

I live in Mexico

Remember Vienna.

>He's an alcoholic and loves to fight so he's got enough German and Irish in him

That's the Irish, not the German. They don't tend to make for blue eyes, usually green or hazel like you pointed out. Also, why would you ever consider having children with anyone with substance abuse issues that gets into fights? How stupid can you be? That's a recipe for child abuse.

I have a masters degree in accounting and contribute more than you ever could to society.

Why did you at me twice, fag.
Also ancient poles =/= modern poles.
Modern day Poles are racemixed with Osterreich, Prussians and Russians by now.
It's all good, fag.
You're just a mongrel, faggot.

I got the right continent tho.............

Wow, how original.

Right in the feels, man. (((Americans))) fought for the wrong side, we could have beaten the Jews/Commies and Slavs would be white today.

>Accounting

Lol I'm in science actually inventing things. You just manage spreadsheets for other people. You don't create shit, goddamn software can do your job.

Hey man whatever you do is your business, no need to defend. Just try not to fap to this photo of me as a child, okay?

Why aren't white women?

Majority of these white nationalist girls suffer from mental issues from what ive seen in real life. Non if them are ok in the head, and most have really degenrate pasts.

She gonna get blacked by the time she's 21

He loves to fight as in he will defend me no matter what, not that he goes out looking for fights. I know he has a problem, and he isn't in denial about it, and he has stopped going to bars. It takes time to ween off of it, and I'll help in any way I can. I personally don't drink.

I use to date a white chick but i dumped her when i realized race mixing was a sin

To make sure you got it. I can't complain about a blond over blue, especially in California. Unlike in Canada, where you are either an oil nigger or actual nigger or wishing you were a nigger or from Quebec, I guess I can be happy with my positioning.

Mmm, id welcome that desu.