(((THEY))) will NOT divide us

Daily reminder that threads like

are made by jews to DIVIDE and CONQUER europeans. We must stand together. From Finland to Portugal, from Norway to Italy, from France to Russia: ALL of us.
Ancient Mediterranean cultures were the foundation of our modern European society, and northern European countries are -today- the pinnacle of European society, minus the refugee problem.

Do not let them divide us, for that is exactly how they will conquer our entire fucking continent. STAND TOGETHER!

Cuck.

bump

Stop hiding behind that flag, Schlomo.

this is now a unity tread

We were united at some point?

No R*ssia must be destroyed and settled by white germanic people for the sake of peace.
R*ssians are not white. Period.

Yeah, I should have said Ukraine instead.
Russia as in the LONG russian border that will be the new European border. My bad

glorious viking

Yes. Nobody thought you'd show, so you weren't invited, Finland.

test

winged hussars i have to say it more?

what is your name and address?

hahahahahaha

>Russia, Turkey, and Cyprus not included
why?

Not sure why Cyprus isn't included on the map.
Russians are anti-EU and Turk-roaches speak for themselves.

for the italian brothers

I agree Norwegian user

Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

>Russians are anti-EU
then Belarus shouldn't be on here either

You two are the only types of people on this ruined board that I trust.
Our ideas can and will literally make Europe great again.

>can't take any banter
>responds seriously to shitposting
That's quite autistic desu. I mean you can observe such banter irl in groups of close friends, don't take things too seriously.

thanks for all you have done for us

European our homeland and Romania is it's capital

>Regular horsemen with a bunch of gay feathers
How are they supposed to be based already?

Are u seriously talking about roaches?

I suppose you're right.
Felt like i needed to vent though after seeing these posts over and over and over again.

what would have been europe without english people this go for all of you and especially to the worker that make it posible

few will listen though :-\
anyways stay safe out there

By seeing your brethren get pierced by the wrath of god you smelly peasant

>thread about how meds civilized the world
>Nordcuck gets butthurt
>shareblue, divide and conquer, schlomo sheckelber, soros shills reeeeeeeee
It's like the amerimutts all over again

I don't think anyone actually takes memeflags seriously... right?

Germany needs to be once again driven into the ground in order for the rest of Europe to break its shackles and succeed again.

Germany under Merkel has destroyed Europe and its unity.

Decent bait.

for the Spaniards who bravely opened the doors of the new world

for the german without you europe is losing big,its time to wake up

No such thing as a European.

We don't have shared history
We don't have shared language
We don't have shared political structure
We don't have shared currency
We don't have shared culture

It's the cultural Marxists who want to tear down everything that seperates us and turn us into a gray, indifferent people under our masters.

Meds aren't white though.

>We don't have a shared political structure
Come again?
Go away, schlomo

Yeah no shit. Jew's have always used divide and conquer as a staple for their conquests. Just take a look at the catalog and see how many threads are out there that are about Sup Forums belittling and degrading itself and it's users than its enemies. Whether it be US vs Canada, Germany vs Poland, North America vs Europe, Southern Europe vs Northern Europe. This is all the trademark product of our longtime nemesis JIDF. And guess what? We fall for it hook line and sinker. All. The. Fucking. Time.

Additionally, it is possible to be different and separate while also united under a large European sphere, where ideas and goods are exchanged freely.
I believe we call it the "European Union".

Southern Europeans are subhuman descendants of niggers and arabs
/thread

This

There is only one race, the european race

for you for teaching us that there's still blood running through the bowels of europe.

This

The short answer is: no

Wrong, you're being pedantic. I see your point and usually argue for it though.

I agree, but that was never mentioned in the OP

The European Union has failed spectacularly

If every subhuman medoid took a fine shot of poison our Europe would be so much better today
You all will die like your manlet Mussolini

I'm not being pedantic, we literally don't have any of those things.

of course we arent one and we shouldnt but we face the same destiny if we dont act together and fight .
This is a battle for the supervivence and if we dont remain near each other let me tell you that we wont survive

Right then, when are you taking your shot?

NONE of you are getting the point.
No, we do not have a common language, culture or history.
That does not mean that we can't unite and fight our fucking common enemy, and live in peace as NEIGHBOURS.

After we kill every single mutt with Greek, Vlach and gypsy blood in camps. They are subhuman arabs and must absolutely fucking due

>Implying the European union is not proof that this concept does not work, trying to slam 27 nations together under one brush won't work.

As Thatcher said, Europe is founded on history, America is founded on ideals.

I'm all for working with our allies but my nation is Britain and that's where my allegiances are, I've seen the way the weaker lot in Europe abuse the EU at the cost of the stronger in Europe.

Yes as we've done for ages as seperate nations. We don't need any big globalist international organization trying to force us together.

Swedish are not hwite

>Minus the fact they're so fucking cucked they've rejected their heritage, religion, history, and language

The Nords are pretty fucked. Unless they somehow come to an impossibly massive cultural renewal followed by physical removal of the migrants it'll remain that way. Swedistan is gone dude. They're not the pinnacle of western civilization.

As usual, the american, detatched from the European reality, is overplaying things. I live right next to Sweden and have swedish relatives, mate.
Things aren't absolutely third world somalistan like everyone likes to say.

Spotted the lefty

Your civilization is hopelessly gone. I've never seen so many burkas in my life till I saw Helsinki.

based norbro

Turkey isn't in Europe? You may aswell add Egypt if you add Turkey.

i'm so close to being done with this board holy shit
I hate refugees. I hate Islam, and I hate the rising crime rates.
Nordic civilisation and society, however, are not fucking gone.
As for you, bong, you have nothing you should be saying in this matter.

With medoid subhumans. We are hungry to cut some gre*k mutt throats here and your shilling and memes won’t take away our desire to cull. Every Serb male must kill 40 greeks, 30 muslims and 20 gypsies and then there will be peace

Europe as federal state? fuck u its a sand nigger factory

We have tougher immigration laws than Australia what the hell

I think you're wrong about shared history and culture purely on account of Christendom, but this isn't really something I care to argue about so I concede.

>That does not mean that we can't unite and fight our fucking common enemy, and live in peace as NEIGHBOURS.
I don't really understand what you mean by this. Do you mean cooperate on the internet to weaponize memes? Already happens. Do you mean cooperate IRL to further the ethno-nationalist cause? European nationalists already cooperate internationally when it makes sense. I don't think anyone's actually turning down help from other native Europeans... the end goal matters more.

We know that, only R The Donald fags fall for it.
And the vast majority of comments are from bots from Taiwan/Honkong and Shareblue (((people))).

Here is one funny fuck up of the Shariablue cucks! (Pic related)

London is bad, as are some of the larger northern cities but our problem is no way near as large or distributed as yours and the rest of Europe's problem.

Fuck off, Euroniggers. If it weren't for you cunts and your stupid wars, Anglos would rule the world.

Sorry, what are you trying to convey?
I'm afraid I can't understand turkish.

I can understand that and i respect you for conceding portubro but I will just say that having a history is not the same as having a shared history, ie compare England/Scotland Vs England/France

Take care best ally

youre literally a Jewish experiment

for the Americans you turned a desolate nation into the world's first power with a few men and energy you reached the top.
The Jews will pay for this. Don't doubt it.

Don't conflate Sweden's problems with Denmark and Norway. As a danish user said earlier in this thread, denmark and norway's immigration laws are strict.

Merry Christmas guys. Love you

if you want to sow division im in

We are not anti-EU, don't want even bother to explain why, we are on our own and want to everybody stop teaching us and just leave us alone. Also, don't give a shit about your map whether we included or not

Hang in there, Sven. Things are tough for you right now.
Vote for SD, and you can turn it around, brother.
Here's to a united scandinavia.
Pic related, norwegian handball player and her danish boyfriend.

>le epic turkroach may may
Anatolians are just as white as Iberians.

Turkish isn't related to European languages.
Islam isn't a religion that is compatible with European ideas and societies.
Erdrogan is a maniac.

Need I continue?

Tack :)

they're muslims... that's the issue. nothing to do with some white nonsense

If anatolians completely renounced islam and started speaking greek then I wouldn't care at all

Bare hyggelig.

DONT LOVE EACH OTHER YOU STUPID SHMUCK HATE EACH OTHER WHAT ARE YOU A FAG?

>No such thing as a European.
You're the same kind of faggot who'd argue that there's no such thing as a briton because you forced the welsh to speak english or somesuch.
There is such a thing as a european just as there is such a thing as a human. Differences are a spectrum, and if you're unable to tell that a german is a hundred times closer to you than a paki you're just plain retarded.

Neither of you subhuman roaches are White
>they're muslims... that's the issue
They are shitskins. We will cut a hundred Portuguese toddlers wide open to safe one Muslim Serbian

while I agree with your ideals, you're ruining this wholesome thread
go elsewhere with your memey violence

No surprise coming from a literal who barbarian

OY VEY! BUT THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS WHITE, MY FELLOW WHITE PERSONS.

Arabic rapebaby from Spanish province has nothing to say about Serbia. Your rightful place is the bottom of the ocean

nice shilling campaign, how much do they pay you? how can i also get paid for shilling on this anime board im a NEET and desperately need the cash

M*dshits are NOT white!

>We will cut a hundred Portuguese toddlers wide open to safe one bosnian
Huh.

Why are you even trying to reason with a Portuguese subhuman? What’s next, a horse?

I would rip every countrymen of yours apart myself just to save a single Portuguese child, the feeling is mutual.

meme flag posters are not white!

They are.
Fuck off faggot.