McCabe is out!

hahahahahhahhahahha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944665687292817415
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944666448185692166
truepundit.com/insurance-policy-fbis-mccabe-and-strzok-concealed-damaging-hillary-clinton-evidence-for-weeks-just-before-the-election/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
truepundit.com/thunderdome-congress-to-be-rocked-in-next-72-hours-over-a-dozen-resignations/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/943988810702041088.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's been out for at least 3 weeks. Mega called it.
Pic related

WHOA!

Told you she isn't a LARP

we gonna
DRAIN
THE
SWAMP
get some clean undies ready boys, the year of happenings is upon us

Hmmmm

Rats scurrying off the ship. No matter. Whether they burn or drowned makes no difference to me.

Seymour Hersh on Russiagate;
''I have a narrative of how that whole fucking thing began, it’s a Brennan operation, it was an American disinformation and fucking the fucking President, at one point when they, they even started telling the press, they were back briefing the press, the head of the NSA was going and telling the press, fucking cock-sucker Rogers, was telling the press that we even know who in the GRU, the Russian Military Intelligence Service, who leaked it. I mean all bullshit. They were telling the studp- I worked at the New York Times for fucking years, and the trouble with the fucking New York Times is they have smart guys, but they’re totally beholden on sources. If the president or the head of the (???) to actually believe it. I was actually hired at the time to write, to go after the war in Vietnam War in 72 because they were just locked in. So that’s what the Times did. These guys run the fucking Times, and Trump’s not wrong. But I mean I wish he would calm down and had a better a better press secretary, I mean you don’t have to be so. Trump’s not wrong to think they all fucking lie about him.''

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s&feature=youtu.be

So Hersh is suggesting it was all Brennan's idea. If it's true there's an inter[departmental line of authority between McCabe and Brennan.

You people are insufferable with your namefag LARP bullshit.

His testimony must've made him look pretty bad, shit's going down at the FBI.

>Indicted

He is making a deal and turning on HER.

Someone's getting suicided for Christmas!

Pic related

Thats the fp of this thread you mong

I know retard. I put it there so you could see the rest of what she wrote

Funny how Rodgers secretly met with Trump at Trump Tower.

>the Washington field office
>the hot shit unit
1:40

Hmm,. Hot shit

Correct it was Brennan and clapper that hatched the entire plan

YA THINK

lit who?

new Trump tweets about McCabe

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944665687292817415

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944666448185692166

when she talks about Moore, is she implying their was voter fraud (more so than usual)? or is she just referring to the character assination?

When does trump get arrested?

He's losing it

As if he has a choice

I am interested in investigating Aga Khan and his relations, donors, foundations and charities. Trudeau had visited his private island while John Kerry was also present. This occured just after Trump had been elected.

Would love to get a Canadian Investigation general going to begin digging into some of these networks that are more prevalent in Canada. This would also included Clinton Foundation and Frank Giustra related things, which again comes full circle with situations like the U1 sale

True y'all. This is one of those "good leaks" we like. It's a poke at IG to get everyone talking so they'll move faster cause McCabe is already technically gone, so there's no reason to keep the IG and FBI investigating.

Trump tweeted this for Wray/Sessions/IG so you'll y'all ablut this and put the public hammer down to stop swamp from delaying and omitting, what they all know is the inevitable. This is an
Example of why I say let things bake for 24 hrs, so you can watch them progress in news the cycles. It's only foreshadowing what's coming sooner than later. The swamp makes it look like he's waiting to resign hoping people just think that's that and nothing else matters, like he's gone either way. They want y'all to stop focusing on him, Priestap and Strzok.

Except they and y'all, already know he's gone because he's guilty and that's what makes the strategy fun to watch as they play out! The big names you want to go down are squirming and their networks have been drying up as the lower-level hanging fruit has been indicted already.

I try really try to lay out the strategies well and give a lot of detail behind them so you'll recognize the "gets" and will hopefully just enjoy the ride. You waited a really long time in the line for your turn, so be excited!! I just don't want y'all to keep your eyes closed because your scared, only to open them towards the end when you hit the slower parts and wished you hadn't because you realize it wasn't that bad. Does this make sense? Try not to miss what's happening or the ride will be over. ENJOY THE RIDE... and your holidays, k?!

Reminder FBI has been in Clinton pocket since Clinton admin, they fed false information to Bush and entangled Obama. Now Trump is President and seeing what nearly 30 years of corruption has done to the FBI.

For some reason you sound about as bona fide as Hillary when you use y'all in conversation.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944666448185692166

LOL, I wonder if someone's trying to get a conviction before he retires?

I was wondering if it was worthwhile looking into the Trudeau foundation and Aga Khan. There is more stuff in the news about John Kerry's presence at the time Trudeau went to his private island. Definitely some politics, but I want something to dig my teeth into and put together into a bigger picture. The news hasn't done it's job so much with helping to connect the dots, but due to ethics report finding Trudeau in violation, some stuff is forced to be covered.

It seems strange the John Kerry aspect was covered up as long as possible

If the CIA is reading this can I please have the cure for homosexuality which I know you have in your labs but aren't releasing? Obviously you know who this is so I don't know put it in a box in front of my apartment door or something? Please just for Christmas please

Yes

Retirement won't save you from prosecution.

Hey gf. I shared this so they could see you called it.

S

Yes. For sure. I'd like to see this too.

He was fired. Pic related

Fuck off larper

I believe this. It was WJC's MO to have the Arkansas State Police in his pocket. It's pretty genious if you think about it.

truepundit.com/insurance-policy-fbis-mccabe-and-strzok-concealed-damaging-hillary-clinton-evidence-for-weeks-just-before-the-election/
>FBI agents in New York expected Strzok through McCabe and then-FBI Director James Comey would seek a warrant so that the evidence found by FBI agents in Manhattan could be reviewed to potentially re-opend the Clinton email probe.

>But FBI agents in New York heard nothing for 15 days about any warrant which would have to be filed through the U.S. District Court in the southern district on New York because the FBI’s Manhattan office had physical control of the Weiner laptop in evidence, which was used in Weiner’s teen sexting case. The FBI had the laptop but Washington D.C. brass at FBI HQ had to file for a warrant to be able to legally use the emails of Hillary and Huma as evidence.

>But again, nothing happened for 15 days after McCabe and Strzok were briefed by FBI agents in New York.

>Well, almost nothing.

>Hours after the FBI found classified Hillary Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop, the wife of the FBI agent running the high-profile probe was promoted to a powerful position in the Securities and Exchange Commission, FBI sources said.

>Strzok’s wife Melissa Hodgman was promoted to deputy director of SEC’s Enforcement Division literally hours after Strzok and McCabe were briefed about the Clinton emails found on Weiner’s computer.

>Again, McCabe and Strzok were briefed about the emails on Oct. 12th. Hodgman was promoted at the SEC on Oct. 14th.

>Then 13 days later, at a Comey-led staff meeting on Oct. 27, the issue was raised by FBI brass in New York asking why Comey or McCabe had not directed agents to file for a warrant to review ‘new’ Hillary email evidence, sources said.

(1/2)

>The presidential election, after all, was just 12 days away. The clock was more than ticking on this.

>Comey, according to sources, said he was never told about the new Clinton evidence.

>“To his credit, he (Comey) was pissed off and put things in motion” for the warrant, one FBI source said.

>Another FBI source said Comey actually “panicked” after hearing about the new evidence.

>“I thought McCabe was going to get fired after that move,” one FBI veteran said. “Mueller (as FBI director) would have has his ass. He would have been gone.”

>What Comey did next adds context to the sentiment of these FBI sources.

>The next day, Oct. 28, Comey worked the phone, according to sources and fired off a letter to lawmakers saying additional evidence had been found in the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the probe could be re-opened.

(2/2)

Brennan is such a evil piece of shit commie

>she

God damn it I HATE POSTING FROM MY PHONE!!!

To clarify, I meant Trump tweeted this "for" Wray/Sessions/IG. "For" as in, to "help them" more because while they have been efficiently expediting the investigations, the swamp just keeps trying to distract and delay. On a dude note, what's interesting and what you have probably noticed over the last several weeks is that "their" tactics are more muted and desperate now and that's increasingly been the case. It's pretty much been every man for themselves since the week after Thanksgiving. As of the last 1.5 weeks though, the majority of their efforts have been nothing more than just smoke and mirrors, hoping to stall and delay.

In terms of timeframes, I can't confirm whether any indictments from the DOJ will be unsealed and served before the New Year and my guess is no (which is good BTW, because we don't want anyone distracted or missing anything. I personally like when news like this breaks on Tuesdays through Thursdays when everyone has caught up from their breaks and is back to their routines). You do need to know a lot of what you still see as sealed and pending, technically is NOT. Again, a lot of the lower-level, less public swamp, has/is being dealt with and once you realize this and start seeing it being confirmed, the posts I made months ago about WHY all of those sealed indictments weren't necessarily related to Mueller directly and why you needed to pay attention to the states/federal district courts, would be important.

Just try to keep your eyes peeled and mind open. I'm not wrong. ;o)

She's ITT retard >>>>

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
>Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

>McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “Fuck Flynn and then we Fuck Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

>This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

>If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.

>The non-elected hierarchy that steer the FBI have declared war on President Trump and his White House inner circle. Make no mistake.

>Days after the McCabe tirade, Flynn was forced to resign. That was no coincidence. This is how secret coups waged by the top law enforcement personnel in the top law enforcement agency in any country operate. Efficiently. If the FBI wants you silenced or out of a job, you’ll be unemployed. Ask Michael Flynn and countless others.
Remember what McCabe did to Flynn. Flynn's rep and life were ruined by this man. For what? To protect HRC

Flynn lied though, did he not?

I'm not defending McCabe here, I think the's the antichrist, but you gotta assign responsibility everywhere it belongs.

we need to clamp down on this. Trump obviously knows, but how can we stop it?

Meant for

Im convinced that these larpers and truepundit fags are shills that post disinfo and prohibit any discussion about this. Fuck off.

Here is an example of truepundit being completely full of shit:
truepundit.com/thunderdome-congress-to-be-rocked-in-next-72-hours-over-a-dozen-resignations/

Now find me one, just one, example of anything truepundit has reported that has actually panned out.

I'm closer to a boomerfag than a redditor. Surprised you couldn't pick up on that seeing as how I'm familiar with "Gov." Clinton's shitfest in AK.
Now, you really should get back to dry humping your anime pillow you prepubescent 20-something soyboy nigger faggot.

Boohhoo!
I have to answer questions about my well paying job with the government, this accountability is intolerable, so l am going to quit.

POTUS isn't really going to fire Mueller is he?

Flynn is ultimately innocent because:
>Nothing he did on the campaign or as NSA was illegal
>The transcripts that were obtained of him speaking to Kislyak during the transition were confidential and obtained through abuse of the FISA and unmasking protocols
>Strzok was one of the two agents who interviewed him in the WH on Jan 24, 2017
>The interview was an ambush. McCabe sent Strzok to corner Flynn under the pretenses of being there to help with clearance-related stuff associated with the new administration
>Flynn was a witness for the fired female FBI agent who was terminated, after her complaint against McCabe for sexual harassment at work was suppressed
It will all come out

He knows. Pic related. Mega said to save this tweet.

This one too. Pic related

The same day that I said I'd never use that stupid nickname everyone gave and wanted me to use with a trip, or use in my posts to find, I told "y'all", I'd keep my posting style consistent and would make myself obvious enough, so anyone looking for me could find me, without using a nickname or trip code.

I do say y'all (can't help it, it's habit) and yes, I can't deny I like a well-placed wink face, but I do not say "y'all" or run around winking at people like I have some kind of tick, in real life as much as I use it here. It's purposeful, which is why it's also funny that people who claim to "know" and "follow" my posts so well, seemed to have skipped or missed the one, where I said I was done with the stupid nickname and I'd make myself obvious, if that was all any of them were worried about. If they'd gone to those nice archives and read the posts, they'd realize I'm still just me, the same person since May, who hasn't changed, hasn't posted differently, I've only made efforts to make what I've posted since that day, more blatantly obvious.

But I can't deny it, even I'M TIRED of all the fucking y'all's. Haha!

Also this.... Pic related

At this point, Mueller had better be praying to whatever higher power he acknowledges that he doesnt get fired, because if Trump does fire him, that means he has them all right by the fucking balls. Avoiding being fired should be his number one goal, first and foremost in his mind, every day on the job

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Lol. I'm a woman retard. I don't masturbate to anime.

Truth

>woman

Obligatory

>90 days?!!!

I love Trump shitposting

he is so fired

Why do you think I said hi gf to Megaanon faggot, because she's a woman too dumbass.

Bump for Meg and any hint as to the connections between the EO maginsky act stuff to the CF. user on twitter seems to find some solid connections. I’d love confirmation that the CF has turned icy.
threadreaderapp.com/thread/943988810702041088.html

>she

Kek. It's obvious

show us ur gunt.

Oh yeah, that’s the plan. The Deputy AG is next though. Trump is a rolling crime wave. I guess all the Nazis that post here want Trump’s orange authoritarian cock crammed down there throats or up their asses? Trump’s a traitor as is anyone that supports him at this point. Hey...can some of you TrumpTARDS sing the Russian national anthem for me? Please? Do you guys all look like this guy buy chance????

Thank you. Do you think there is anything interesting to dig up on aga Khan and Trudeau foundation? I know Giustra stuff is linked to American things but the other two are primed nicely now because of the ethics commissioner here. I want to piggy back this good fortune and tack more red pills on

Bitch lasagna

Last selfie i took pee brain

If you're going to bring the NYPD aspect back into this, that's a good thing but try to keep it in the back of your mind that a certain NYPD police chief is resigning. Then remember, people who REALLY want to talk about things they can't if their roles prohibit them from those things or take a back seat to larger investigations, like FBI jurisdictions over investigations/evidence, USUALLY CHOOSE TO RESIGN, right?! Keep your eyes on that.

Also, keep your eyes open for the LVMPD chief who is "missing"... he's got a good story he wants to tell, too!

Bye

kek pic related

Actually if he does fire him, and I believe he will, it’s US who will have Trump by his orange balls. Trump’s not very smart.

Will keep an eye out your NYPD chief's comments

Lol

Hey Megs, if Comey/Mueller are on the Trump side of things, why does Comey keep posting stuff that seems to be veiled attacks on Trump?

Smoke and mirrors?

I for one am very thankful for Patriots like Y'all. I saw way back that you hate the nick name but what else can we call you....we need something to refer you by when we try to explain things you've said too people still trying to catch up. BTW...I love that you all but called the EO more than two weeks ago......hard to deny that the Princess is real when she does great stuff like that. Hang in there and please don't get frustrated with us...we will get it straight sooner or later. Have a Great Christmas if We don't hear from you before then.

Yeah, I’ve seen that before in a gay bar called, “The Tool Shed” in San Fran...I was there doing a story on closeted alt right TrumpTARDS.

I bet you have a girly fag voice like Mark Warner, big ugly bulging bug eyes like Adam Schiff, and a tiny babydick smaller than Susan Rice's clit

No need to confirm

He still missing? Does he have a story about bin Alwaleed?

Question for Mega.
Any idea how the media is going to be redeemed afterwards? They seem to be doubling down in a last ditch effort to take down Trump and I doubt they will willingly sign on as actual sources of facts down the road? Are any included in the purge?

McCabe is the source of the Clinton rot in the FBI. Even Comey was just a stooge.

Switching ip's again?

>muh drumpf
>muh russia
get exposed as political hacks

this purge is not going the way Dems imagined huh?

Wow you basically pre confirmed what I was writing. Are you actually Eric Swallowdickwell?

haha woah man go easy on him, you really burned him! haha dang!

Dude...that pic is totally fag...definite gay bar stuff...who are you trying to fool?

Ignore the post I just tagged you in.