No Youjo Senki thread

>No Youjo Senki thread

It feels like the hype died down cause of episode 8

Meh, give it a while, I'm sure people will show up.

>no Mary action

Reminder that Mary will have an insert song

Frozen Rain

>Still believe in you
>Still believe in your promise
>Frozen rain falls upon you...

>Miss you
>How could we be apart?
>In that place, what happened to you?
>I can imagine, can imagine well

>Pretending to still be hopeful, fingers unmoving
>Even if I were to learn your message will never come

Tanya should marry Zettour

Well it's not like they showed this part just to be tragic, at least I hope not. I'm going with the theory that they don't want to compress Mary's part and plan for a second season or maybe a (good) movie

Zettour is already married.

>confirmed anime original plot
No shit

DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Still waiting for Tanya to be evil.

But she already is evil

t. frenchie

French should have raise their white flag already!

>soon

>French should have raise their white flag already!
One war too soon not!Krautfag.

Mary looks like she's getting buttfucked.

I wanna buttfuck Mary

I like these crazy faces.

I wonder what Mary's opinion of Tanya is before finding out that she killed her father and shot at her with the very gun that she gave him, a little girl being a key asset to the military must be something to look up to.

You're not the only one.

yes, because nothing is more HYPE then a LN adaptation going anime original. and NOTHING more hype then war crimes.

What's wrong with warcrimes?

Anons have discussed everything that could be discussed related to Youjo Senki. We'll have to wait for the next episode.

Literally was not a war crime.

But when will Rerugen-senpai notice Tanya as a woman?

As soon as she stops being flatchested.

When she pops into his mind as he's fapping

>war crimes

Where?

Why is Visha such a slut?

The Bitch of the Rhine

That may take awhile.

Via Misattribution of arousal. There in a war after all.

They're*

People are still crying about this minor change? She wasn't going to fight Mary any time this season.

Wait what, really? Fuck

Tanya is for Rerugen!

Thanks for the photoshopping in the keyboard. Can you upload one without the text?

What's the context? Why is she crying?

This. Partisans don't have rights.

I think this author plays Hearts of Iron and comes up with all of the strategy stuff based off of that.

Butt tearing.

Clearly that Visha is an impostor, she would never give up her own food. Also, I like how they won't let Tanya into the place because she is too young.

She want's to help the not!swedish partisans, but her unit was order out from the area.

>the not not swedish partisans
eh?

entente partisans, mary is a entente citizen so she want to help her countryman. But is ordered to russia after spending some time in entente.

I was commenting on the double negative

What are the philosophers referenced in Youjo Senki?

Where's the double negative ?

Would you share your chocolate with this slav?

>Not and !
"!" can mean "not" or complement in math.

No Kierkegaard no fun

He said he wants her to WIN, you retard!

She mad?

Always.

>math
this is not math.

nom nom nom nom nom ....

Bad Visha you're court martialed for insubordination.

Tanya should become his cocksleeve then.

So do none of you know what conservation of detail is?

They would not have shown Mary nor her grief at the "loss" of her father if it was not important to the story. If she really is cut entirely out of the story she just would've never been seen after she got on the ship,

Its like the user said in the other thread, they have like 4 episodes left in the season and they need a climax and main antagonist to give Tanya somebody to fight, Mary wouldn't be able to be trained and deployed fast enough to fight Tanya.

Whats going to happen is that her father will be the main "antagonist" for this season, will die and that will act specifically as motivation for Mary to come try kill Tanya (presuming of course NUT is pushing for a second season, which given how well the anime is doing I can bet you their executives are already trying.)

It doesn't make sense for Mary to be the main villian, she doesn't know Tanya "killed" her father in the show and as far as she knows her father could've just died in some skirmish in the capital.

Whats going to happen is Tanya will kill Anson, and that will act as motivation for Mary in later episodes.

Stop doomsaying just because the studio needed to change slightly because of pacing constraints. Mary will still be part of the series.

But nobody is doomsaying user

wtf happened with frogface?

That the eyes of a girl, who you shouldn't stick your dick in

You should if you were kind hearted. It will tame her, and after impregnating her, she will become a kind and caring mother and house wife.

>Suddenly on the radio the devil of the Rhine appear
She proceed to drop the baby, kick the husband in the ball, take his gun & uniform, fly out while screaming

Rerugen shippers need to go

I'm kinda disappointed Mary isn't a thoroughbred American gal but rather some Swede.

You both need to go.

>in love with unique eyes and how they're drawn
>this guy and his art comes along
Good time to be alive

Then she obviously don't have enough babies. Give her 5 or 6 mores and she will be so busy that she won't have time to think about revenge, and before she knows it, she would be all nervous about her precious children marrying and leaving her house. And some days, she will have wonderful grandchildren who will bless her with joy, and she will look back at you with weeping eyes, thanking you for impregnating her.

Embarrassed Tanya is cute. CUTE!

CHOCO!

I love Viktoria being Tanya's caretaker. Will she teach her how to be a woman?

I like that art a lot because it has that overflowing-with-spiral-energy look.

or Tanya gonna take care of Visha instead

You do know that Miss Onetoomanycromosomes dies right?

Episode 8 was fine, but the recap episode killed the show's momentum.

Shit, Tanya is not winning, is she?

Isnt that like a happy ending?

>anime is a success
>the recap was to change the ending and make sure it ties in to season 2

NUUUUUUUUUUUUT

if there weren't episode recap, there maybe a shitty episode 8

>republic idiots incite their own fucking citizenry into participating into the war
>the citizenry get warred on
>BAWWWW WAR CRIMES

Honestly, what irritates me more than it happening is the fact that anyone in the story pretended they didn't fucking deserve everything that happened. If it's anime-original that actually answers a lot of questions I had about the sudden irrational change in tone in the episode.

The empire probably won't.

that how the world work user
Looking back at history, you can see many idiots that do dumb shit. Then later blame it on the losing side

Mein negro

Tanya not winning means that the Demiurge aka Being X win. That's what I would call a bad ending.

The same shit happens in real life, people don't see the consequences of their actions and cry when it blows up in their face.

Reminder that 2chan has the absolute worst taste

Reminder that civilians are a legitimate strategic target.

full sauce

I have no problem with the victors writing history. The problem is that in this story the victors are portrayed as being all sad that they had to attack a citizenry that made the conscious decision to put themselves in that position.

See above.

The Empire soldiers should and would not have given a single shit about what they were doing, because in reality there is literally no difference whatsoever between "foreign civilian who happens to be trying to kill you for their homeland" and "enemy soldier" besides presumed combat competence.

I don't get it.

Why do nips love horses so much?

I don't understand. Why is everyone all upset? The series is still proceeding as normal.

Unless you're some stick up the ass critic who's constantly looking for things to complain about then I don't see how you could magically think the series is somehow worse than it was a few episodes ago.

The real question is why don't YOU like Horses user?

Some people are held back by this silly thing called emotions, they were bombing the same place that had women and children inside of it. Unless you're like Tanya you should understand why some were apprehensive about it.