What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Get in Normie, we're about to serve Israel

sup fellow alt-righter

Anglos ruin everything they touch

we need a wised old master, not some faggots on youtube.

Trump won and became the establishment.

We tried to replace our priestly class with faggots, Jews, faggot Jews, and cuck quadroons.

cringe

>empty your pockets normie, we are about to give all our money to the rich.

We wanted strong forces to come out and play and they did.

Now we are playing.

>I can't draw for shit
>people who can make shit like this

Normies & jews.

>what went wrong?
Brexit was sold on bullshit from the very start. The UK already had a sweet deal with the EU and they still sold the people that they could somehow do better. The idea of a truly independent UK is a pipe dream at this point. The average John isn't willing to pay the extra costs of local manufacturing and agriculture. The US isn't interesting in bailing out its own after the 2008 market mess. The nonsense coming out of the krauts with immigration resolved itself. If anything, Brexit was a big win for dictators and strongmen since it got political sphere to question the value of letting the masses have a say in governance.

just admit the alt right is full of absolute idiots. its ok.

This. The 19th and 20th century was full of them. Now all we have in the realm of the living are obnoxious attention-starved e-celebs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
T.s Israel puppet

>supporting strongmen
>supporting israel
Pick one, retard.

fuckin based!

is there anyone left who could fill the role today?

A little bit of all this. Sad fact is that the whole energy behind this was corrupt from the start because it was based on getting attention on social media by "memeing" and taking the meme as an end instead of a means to an end. The pepes, the you can't stump the trump guy, ricky vaughn, all that shit. It was all a race for retweets and online attention whoring. Once Trump won the air went out of the balloon and everyone is still doing what they were before, sitting on their fucking computer and phone trying to get retweets. The revolution was literally a meme and nothing more.

Gavin McInnes.

why do all these grown men have gay cartoon representations of themselves? sargon bearing armored skeptic etc etc

to distract you from how beta they look irl.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

ian miles chong also with that 'art' of him fighting zombies or whatever
yeah

Normies ruin everything, man.

Gaven "I shove things up my ass, BASED civic nationalism" McInnes.
No fucking way lmao

this. i don't even want to think about what happened to r/milliondollarextreme. TRS gremlin infestation = fate worse than death

You literally cannot debate the dankness of this picture. My number magic proves this if you gander upon them you fucking spam filter

>sargon
>red-pilled

They never took the SIEGE pill

They're arrogant sacks of shit who merely wanted to profit off the SJW and feminist trends, which are now dying. They're losing momentum and their profit, and they're just smart enough to see that eventually this will expire. So they turned their attention to what they considered an "easy target". They fell for their own meme, that they're skeptical and intelligent, whereas everybody else is SJW of some stripe. They don't see the irony in their own thinking. They forgot that this was a meme, a strategical meme to erode the power of the SJW. They also failed to remember that SO many people on the alt-right were former skeptics. I used to watch Sargons videos pretty often. I know what he thinks, but his solutions are duds, if even existent at all, and more people are beginning to see that. The graduation process is skeptical --> soft/civic nationalist --> ethnonationalist. They know it, we know it, and they wanted to stop that inevitable process, which they cannot by means of debate. So they used (and will continue to use) dirty tactics, which directly fly in the face of the values they preach to their followers. More people will see that, and soon they'll become a group of mere cult followers, more than they already are.

Go ahead, disagree with Sargon on his channel. You will be swarmed with hate and deflection.

What went wrong? Denial of reality, fracturing, human nature, hypocrisy, and love of money.

To add to this, I think OTHER skeptics will go the leftward direction, like Kraut has. I wouldn't be surprised if after a while Kraut came back making videos about punching nazis and starting the revolution. Many of his cult followers will go this way as well. This is the flaw of centrist liberalism in an age where comfort is dying and anxiety is rising. You need a team, one way or another. Not even the skeptics can resist this.