How many years until Christmas is ruined by liberals and isn’t celebrated anymore?

How many years until Christmas is ruined by liberals and isn’t celebrated anymore?

They got the NFL and Star Wars this year.

I give it 5 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/16/penis-size-preference-cha_n_107433.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J70P8WF3abI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're going to try to take everything. They're going too fast so hopefully more people wake up

The (((capitalists))) already ruined it when they started putting up Christmas decoration the day after Halloween, and opening stores ON Thanksgiving day.

>they got the NFL
how?
>and Star Wars
how?

did you even read that article you showed? IF so please tell me what it says.

Make Santa Claus Great Again

Saint Nicholas was a Christian that hated heresy so much he slapped the shit out of one and got in trouble

Liberals hate Christmas because they don't have a loving family.

The real St. Nicolas was a based man
Santa Claus is a cucked fat guy with no children and surrounded by little boys.

Santa Claus(Satan luCas) is a consumerist kike subversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Fuck Santa Claus.

Uncucked alternative to a future liberal nu-christmas

Doesn’t matter. It’s a net positive for Christianity and American culture.

74 percent of Americans say they idenitify as some sort of Christian

94 percent say they celebrate Christmas.

Liberals don't want to get rid of Christmas. They just want to make it meaningless.

That makes no sense, if they want to make it meaningless they want to get rid of it...

Let's just go back to celebrating Yule instead

>kid flips through tv channels
>CNN with breaking story about how santa isnt real
>ruins millions of childhoods

Why can't we just have fun you god damn kikes, stop ruining our culture, FCC should make shit like this illegal.

Santa Claus is a combination of the stories of St. Nicholas along with germanic pagan traditions going way back.There was never anything wrong with it, traditionally. But it indeed has become totally corrupted and jewed to hell and back because the kikes wanted to subvert christmas and turn it into this consumerist secular bullshit.

Same is also true of christmas music. Traditional stuff and hymns like silent night are god-tier.
But all the secular bullshit about santa and reindeer and frosty snowmen and winter wonderlands? That's literally ALL WRITTEN BY KIKES.

Wtf is this degenerate shit

to be fair, in this day and age you should never ever let your kid have unrestricted access to the TV anyway. The shit on TV is so much more degenerate than it used to be, and even shows for little kids are totally jewed-out with anti-white propaganda.

If I had kids I wouldn't have cable at all (I don't anyway) and I'd download and curate what they're allowed to watch.

>to be fair we should jews do what they want because they already do

Implying it isn't ruined already?

It's a way to guilt you into buying a bunch of shit for people who would have nothing to do with you any other time of the year.

People are literally upset about being bought things or not being bought things. How do people not see through this shit?

It's so forced. To me, the "spirit of christmas" can be any day of the year, I might wake up feeling great and decide to cook a huge meal, me and my family spontaneously have a great day. It was real, it was genuine. Who the fuck needs christmas?

Because you think everyone else lives in your same reality, you probably think communism can work too?

Every little tradition will be destroyed by leftists in my lifetime.

Nobody was talking about communism, are you high on meth or something?

Everybody I know, lives in that reality. Some pretend they don't, but they do. People spend money they don't have, and they rely on some forced meme to spend time together.

Why again? Oh right, gotta sell off last years junk, gotta make a lot of sheckles before the new year! Jesus christ, wake up. I'm sure you have a great time, but youre still a cuck.

>happy holidays

Oh for fucks sake

>are you high on meth or something?

Yes but I don't see what that has to do with anything, what I'm saying is the chance of people being in the christmas type spirit all year round is non-existent.

a Jew's attempt to subvert and destroy one of the only pure and good things left in this world

Every single person that ever worked at CNN or is currently employed with them needs to go in the oven.

That is a nice gif, you've done some good drugs.

I agree, that wasn't what I was saying. My point is that you don't need a meme to spend time with your family. A trip to a museum and a nice dinner can be better than a forced christmas dinner with your alcoholic uncle and lesbian aunts.

I get the value of christmas, but just like everything else human nature eventually takes over and it becomes ruined. Christmas is dying.

Stop going down the rabbit hole user, you're going to have a stroke

let the airing of grievances begin!

> (OP)
>Make Santa Claus Great Again
Jews ruin everything

Christmas reminds me of free smiles, I really liked it until you started bullying people to do it.

It's all so tiresome.

> Trump is president
> Christmas is ruined

That show ended like two decades ago, why are you still spouting its stale jokes? Fucking Seinfeld fans are the worst.

So what the fuck happened to Mrs. Clause?

>Implying americans know the story of St. Nikolaus anyway

When you have kids you won’t have a problem with this

>How many
it's been dead for half a century already.

>rudolph has dietary restrictions
>elves have labor disputes

None of this shit rhymes or even has a language kids can relate to for Christ's sake! AHHHHHHHHHH KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Everytime

women ruin everything

that's the edited one.

huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/16/penis-size-preference-cha_n_107433.html

>huffpo

yeah yeah, can't control the source

Why do you faggots know so little about your own country?

It was conservative christians who started saying "happy holiday" instead of "merry christmas" because they didn't like how christmas was so commercialized and how the phrase was abused by major companies in marketing.

Then a few decades later leftists started saying it to be "inclusive".

The same thing with outrage culture. It started with conservatives, then liberals adopted the same principals but applied it to other things.

You sound like a lot of fun to be around. Wow. Douche.

>not worshipping krampus
Santa is already a black,an with a gay santa larping husband

>american cuckolds have to edit graphs to pretend their BBC meme is real

They had better be careful, some people have really had enough. Taking everything away from people that they love does not leave them with much left to live for.

>t. dicklet

That except like this

>Should we re-write the story of Santa Claus?
We should kill Santa Claus. He is an affront to god and an insult to the memory of Saint Nicholas of Myra.

As I see it, the Catholic church is the only institution in a proper position and with enough clout to pull something like this off. If the pope told all the cardinals to tell all the bishops to tell all the priests to tell all their members that they should quit lying to their children about Santa Claus, we could do away with this menace in 1 or 2 generations. Unfortunately, I fear that Satan got hold of the church long ago.

>Radical rebel scum has funny hair

Nothing off about that. Weird hairstyles in Star Wars is nothing new.

>Liberals don't want to get rid of Christmas. They just want to make it meaningless.

Christmas is already meaningless.

Easter, ascension day and Pentecost are the true Christian holidays.

Christmas is a pagan day re-branded as Christian.
hint: it doesn't even follow the Christian calendar.

you have to admit toothpaste, theyve been softening you up to cope with niggers for aeons.
>inb4 IIIIIIM DREAMING OF A WHIIIIIITE CHRISTMAS

FUCKING JEWS I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH

oh lawdy lawd

>Easter, ascension day and Pentecost are the true Christian holidays.
>naming your holiday after the pagan fertility goddess Eostre
>celebrating the death and resurrection of our virgin savior by sprinkling symbols of fertility everywhere (eggs and rabbits)
Easter's been cucked since its very inception.

I know you'll all hate to hear this, but if we want to appease Jesus, we should be celebrating the holy days that he celebrated - the Jewish ones. Passover is more in line with the spirit of God than any Christian holiday.

This deserves its own thread

Remember what to do if anyone says Happy Holidays to you
youtube.com/watch?v=J70P8WF3abI

Santa Claus was originally a black man! That's before the white devils had it changed to a pasty skinned old white man. White devils are always changing our history to suppress the truth that Africans have a unique and impressive culture and history.

Wotan is the Germanic god who will return from Hyperborea (North Pole) upon his great white steed with eight legs (Santa's eight reindeer).
If Hitler was an Avatar of Wotan, why does Santa have a big white beard and not a little black mustache?

This Leftist hatred for God proves beyond all evidence that as Christ was hated so we would also be hated by the world.

1.They can only take x-mas from you if you give in. Simply continue with your traditions and stop giving a fuck what those low-T cucks are saying.

2.The whole pushing of LGBT into every aspect, including Santa Claus being a homo shows what they are really on about. It is not about love or acceptance, but the attempt at normalizing sexual deviance and the humanisation of perverts and child molesters.

If you want more information the dangers LGBT has on society I suggest you read "The health hazards of homosexuality" by Mass Resistance.

Seinfeld was one of the best TV shows. That was when you could make fun of niggers and faggots on TV and nobody gave a shit.

I dont appreciate you posting CNN screen shots on Sup Forums. I'm on a strict never read anything by CNN diet. U r making it hard.... my dick that is

Christmas as it exists now is literally the most Jewish holiday of the year.

>Jesus not mentioned or only in passing
>Roman and Middle Eastern pagan rituals acted out
>greed centered
>extremely stressful for many
>largely a shekel grabbing exercise
>people actually think any of it is Christian

If you’re Christian, then say a prayer thanking The Lord Jesus Christ for His Mercy, and leave it at that.

Catholic church is antichrist

what amazes me is that ccn somehow manages to out stupid buzzfeed and the huffington post.