Ajin - Demi-Human 048 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Ajin - Demi-Human 048 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/2rrm6us2z17w/048
uploads.to/wzap96qvjerv
www5.zippyshare.com/v/cV2D8cZb/file.html
mega.nz/#!E4FjkJDJ!0pU2dMj07kcasNxxemetv6HRYiSo7IPo0qGt20N9v_I

Thank you, venerated ally. Your work shall not go without recognition.

Someone dump pls

Is it up on the goddess yet?

Just putting this out there for those who may not know. The reason that the Ajin are wrapped in white bandages during experiments, and why the IBMs are "cloth-like" in structure, is probably to reference Lazarus (the man Jesus brought from the dead), who was wrapped in bandages when he exited his tomb. Could be a real big coincidence though.

Yes. Because segregatin the nigh imortal people worked so well the first time.

end scene

>"I got tired of drowning."

Wow, so much for that character arc. Just go from giving up to fighting again just like that

>I can't read the manga

>Circumventing the barriers placed in our way by human rights
I wish Sato would blow this lady's brains out on live TV

danke are you or manta doing ultraman vol 7?

did you forget about his phone call with his mom

Are you the guy who was ripping a ton of manga at request the other day? Can I request something?

oh yeah, my bad. The last three issues of flash-back filler distracted me, sorry

>have to wait another month just to read more padding

at least it looks great

>filler
No, they weren't.

the sato issue more than makes up for it

Thank you.

>filler
Don't use words if you don't know what they mean, user.

come on, we didn't need to know how Tosaki fell in love with his wife. The other two were alright, especially the Sato one

Then it's not "three issues of flash-back filler".

im not the other guy

Dat Kei speech is so Kei lol

I liked season 2.

Is there an end game for this or has Sakurai said how long he can drag it out for?

Haven't read the chapter, have ya? It's probably gonna end in 5 chapters, to make volume 11. Although i don't remender any manga ending in an odd number

Another pic of volume 10, guessing it will be horizontal this time. Sato's IBM holding a pistol with a silencer?

Oops

I'm still several volumes behind, 11 seems like a nice number, can't imagine it going on longer than that though. An arc where Demi-humans are in charge and ruling the Earth would've been nice with Kei's sister leading a human rebellion. I doubt Gamon can keep Satou shenanigans going on for longer though.