Did Sup Forums feel sympathy for African-Americans after learning about the history of slavery in America?

Did Sup Forums feel sympathy for African-Americans after learning about the history of slavery in America?

Nope

No. Their own people sold them to the jews and brought them to a great country.

Nope

we dont need your sympathy. fuck your fake ass sympathy and your crocodile tears. the black man is strong enough to stand alone against all his rivals. he will never bow to the tyranny of bitch ass limp-dicked white boys

No

>the black man is strong enough to stand alone against all his rivals.
Except not really, since you all can't seem to live without government handouts.
>he will never bow to the tyranny of bitch ass limp-dicked white boys
Except when we literally enslaved you and you took it right up the ass for a couple centuries. And then did your free yourselves? No, other white people did it.

>>TFW when you watched 12 Years a Slave and laughed.

No

You do realize blacks aren't slaves anymore.

No, it was somehow the best that could have happened to them when you look at Africa today. Better be born in America than Africa

>the black man is strong enough to stand alone against all his rivals.
All of them except cheap liquor and raising your own children

Yes for thr nigz who lived as slaves.
I feel no sympathy fir current nigz because of slavery.
They were never slaves.

Look i dont approve of slavery i think it was cruel what the whites did to niggers

But i do support segregation and i do not support abortion i think it's disgusting

>SHITTED

I support abortion of nigz.
Sorry nigz you are bad parents.
If you change yourselves for your awful ways I might change my mind.

I don't feel sympathy for entire categories of human beings I feel sympathy for individuals

No because i am a white male in 2017, seriously who is really suffering here

For the actual slaves?
sure
For African-Americans in le current year?
no

you racist cumskin trash faggot

No, I learned about it in Finland.

No. If anything I felt less sympathy upon having the realization they have it way better here among a decreasing amount of whites than they do among their own kind in Africa.

strong enough to pick my cotton?

The last niggers I met apologized for their racial inferiority and insisted they were an exception to their subhuman race

I don't feel sympathy for you because someone distantly related to you suffered, sorry.

I always got a good chuckle at it.

Digits confirm the natural order.

Even if the only thing I knew about slavery was from watching this lame ass movie I wouldn't feel sympathy. My school was over 70% nigger. I know how niggers really behave and think. They deserved a lot worse than they got. In fact many of them liked it and preferred it ot freedom lul. Congress has thousands of interviews with former slaves and I've read hundreds of them personally. They were better off as slaves, they lack the intelligence to be responsible for themselves for the most part.

Muh dick. The post

>Did Sup Forums feel sympathy for African-Americans after learning about the history of slavery in America?
No.

>Tfw watched roots and laughed at the whipping parts
>"what is your name boi"
> "Ooga booga"
>"no it's Toby now"

>learn more about American slavery
>learn almost no one had slaves
>learn it was the brown people south of America who had the most slaves
>learn that the black slavers who sold slaves in Africa never went out of business and still sell slaves to this day
>learn whites were the first to abolish slavery in the west

And blacks are still ungrateful. They still hate whites. And they remain silent about slavery in the rest of the world. They haven't advanced as a race because they believe that they should be repaid for the progress they lost hundreds of years ago. They remain ignorant of their own history and they're turning me racist no matter how hard I try not to be.

If you look at them now, is it any wonder they had to be whipped?