Debunk

debunk

Tell the manlet to get a job and buy clothes that fit.

you can't just let anyone into anywhere and expect society to continue functioning

Those niggers should just buy a ticket like everyone else.

bump

Liberation means letting random spics stand in the middle of the field?

Also

Expected the last one to say "antinatalism"

now do one with pepe aiming a gun at them and extend the wall all the way up and call it fascism

Exactly.

obviously this is an economic argument... arguments based on race are diversions

The left guy is just a taller kid, not the a dad.

Delusion at its finest lol

>anarcho-anything
gas yourself

I despise this image.
Because in the real world, the way our governments do "equity" is by taking the boxes from both the short guy and the middle guy (the tall guy's box is hidden in an offshore account) giving one box back to the short guy and leaving the middle guy with nothing. Now neither the middle guy OR the little guy can see the game, but since the little guy gets his only box from the government he'll continue to vote for the box redistribution party forever (he has no fucking idea that he's just being given back his own fucking box)

PAY FOR TICKET GOY!

In equity everyone would be shot and left on the permafrost while inner party enjoyed the game

Why would they stop in the outfield and call it liberation? Why wouldn't they demand front-row seats, or to replace the players? What basis would there be to stop them, if it was wrong to keep them out in the first place?

Shoot them all for being niggers at our baseball games.

Liberation is to get rid of the fence that potentially stops those niggers from running on to the field and disrupting the game?

This is a shop, right?

kys me

the commie solution would be chop everyone`s legs so that they become equal manlets

Corporate "Tyranny"? Hand back all your lovely capitalist derived products like your iPhone then faggot, seeing as they're oppressing you so much.

>Dysgenics
>Dysgenics
>Going to get hit with base-ball.

Why dont they just buy tickets?

They're not oppressing me, but they are oppressing Chinese workers. I can't survive in this system without my smartphone. This is the nature of the beast.

kek

/thread

By that logic libertarians shouldnt drive on public roads or use public utilities like water

Was going to post this

Buy a fucking ticket niggers

spent a lot of time and eergy on this
give me validation

Who watches (((baseball))) anyway?

equality - "I make a box, I get a box"
equity - "I make a box, I get no box"

fuck that

>Those miserable paying spectators that don't get to see the game cause they are standing up.

well I don't looks like brad Pitt but then, looks are a social construct

except we pay the same as you and are forced to abide by the system in place. most municipalities require a water hook up by law. your arguments is weak and shitty like all communist faggots.

Kek, fucking perfect

kill of the small dude. If we were living 10 thousand years ago, then it would have been survival of the fittest. Soyboys don't deserve to reproduce

This

Their team will suck since they have all three outfielders in center field for some reason

Ofcourse it had to be a german lol

beautiful

sehr gut

Nice work user