How far would you go with a real life kitsune girl if one happened to make it out into the real world and started to...

How far would you go with a real life kitsune girl if one happened to make it out into the real world and started to make advances toward you?

[X] Touch fluffy tail.

Breed

I would fuck this fox desu family

fuck pet ears and pull tail

I guess I'd be her drinking partner

Foxy lady

How far does a paizuri count?

Up to buying an engagement ring.

If only that recent kitsune hentai show release was better.

But not going through with it?

Can someone reccomend some kitsune/human relation love/friendship stories. Folk tales are fine too.

Tails > Ears

All the way. Do spare me the button nose, but a woman that can handle my denseness is worth pursuing. Or allowing myself to be pursued by. Whatever.

clannad afterstory

Depends, is she voiced by Chiwa Saito?

agreed, bust imagine spooning while the tail wraps around you.

Its ok.

Need stories asap

Smoking is bad! Immediate public shaming and destruction of her property.

Foxy ladies?

Kitsune are tricksters.

It just so happens one of our favorite 'tricks' is really just various setups to fucking a human

Zomg am I talking to a beautiful kitsune?! Well gee uh...

Hirsute straight dude. I am not beautiful in this life. Reincarnated as human to learn some lesson. Judging by how big of a failure I have been the past 30 years, I will be making a few more passes around before that lesson sticks. Maybe then I'll be able to fulfill a few humans' fantasies.

I think Ahri is the best Kitsune implementation.

The Kumiho are a different can of worms. Do not fuck, or fuck with, Kumiho. They're out for your soul.

Wearing silly outfits like that? Ehhh...

Her outfit is traditional Korean somethingorother.

She has so much hentai, its not even funny. Most fapped to LoL champ.

fpbp

Is it plagiarism of Japanese mythology or something entirely different?

The nips plagiarized it from the gooks who plagiarized it from the chinks.

Superior taste, anons. OP's pic is one step too furry for me. Human with animal ears and tail is my preference; facial markings are fine.

And the theory is, the chinks copied it from the ancient pajeets.

But remember how memes work. It's more like evolution than theft.

Fill her with my flawless Aryan seed and watch as humanity purists have mental breakdowns all around me.

>Most fapped

No wonder. Her own original lore is based on cruel and pure evil seductress that is used as an insult both in Korea and China. Her English voice sounds like pure whore. Also she looks like a whore.

She is so fluffy, I want to fall asleep inside her tails.

My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox. Dumb Koreans.

Sounds like the definition of comfy.

Watch out for stray hairs if you're allergic!

>ancient pajeets

What?

India- They love to make gods with 8 heads, tend dicks and twenty arms and shit.

TWO Wieners?!

The worst part is they're starting to fill up netflix with that garbage. And recommending it to me, like, oh, you watch anime, so here's some shitty no-budget korean soaps, same thing right?

Korean girls seem more attractive and slutty than Japanese ones. Is it all plastic surgery?

Kitsune shota on human "mother"

Why not just guys fucking domesticated foxes?

That is wrong and immoral. Bestiality is disgusting.

Kitsune has human body with fox like features. It balances out the furry aspect.

The plastic surgery is only one part of it, they want to be American girls, and American girls are bad role models- bad attitudes, materialistic, vain.