Trump Reportedly Ranted About Nigerian and Haitian immigrants

The left is evil in their actions but in their tactics they show a magnificent cunning. Its ingenious, now any move to lower immigration from Nigeria or Haiti will result in a cry of racism. And will be portrayed by the media as admission this story as true

mediaite.com/online/trump-reportedly-ranted-about-haitian-all-have-aids-and-nigerian-live-in-huts-immigrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/33oon
nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html
archive.is/szsts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/33oon

(((Reportedly)))

IMPEAAACH

Compared that to what bill and hill actually DID to Haiti

If anything what he said wasn't racist enough.

Is any real news organization reporting on this?

Don't they actually have aids of live in huts? Is he lying?

Not if nobody gives clicks.

He’s not wrong. This country needs a lot of things, to be more like Haiti is not one of them.

Just like when they called the Wall and travel ban racist? It will surely stump him this time/

>Its ingenious, now any move to lower immigration from Nigeria or Haiti will result in a cry of racism. And will be portrayed by the media as admission this story as true
Except nobody cares what the media says.

Why is it ok for them to do this and why hasn't Trump put his foot down yet?

"Hillary reportedly choked on her husbands cock then called him a faggot nigger shit digger"

It's slander.

Aw beat me to it

The accusation is kinda a paradox for leftist thought isn't it?
Would these migrants even be here if they didn't consider their home countries shit?
>Liberals: No Trump, actually Nigeria is a very modern state. They do not live in 'mud huts'.
>Trump: Well then, guess it's fine if we deport them all then.

They gave them aids.

reportedly
sources

nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html

archive.is/szsts

>Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

It's bullshit.

According to CNN who is according to NYTimes who is according to a random asshole who claims they've been in a meeting.

I know its bullshit, but I believe the aim of this article is to link any decrease in immigration from those countries as an admission of this article as fact. So when in February he tries to decrease immigration they'll (John Oliver, Trevor Noah, Colbert etc) point to this article saying look this si why he's doing it. He thinks Nigerians all live in huts and Haitians all have AIDs

This article and my post about it will be forgotten by dinner tonight. But come February this will rear its head again and people will be surprised

Nigerians are some of the bitchiest people on the planet. Their women are insufferable cunts who think they're better than you despite being fresh out the rape zone.

I honestly wish it was true, but its total fabricated bullshit. fuck niggers. they don't belong here.

(((Feldman)))

Where's the lie though?

The thing is it's pretty much the opposite way around. Trump mixed up.

Pussy. We will kick then out and keep them out. Get the fuck over it. They will drag us down no longer with their disease and disgusting culture.

Stating the facts is racist.

>Nytimes

He said real news

I would like to see a hunting season opened for Haitians and a bounty paid per scalp.

Fuck yes! Trump and I are on the same page when it comes to those niggers.

>start recieving haitians
>AIDS goes up on the country
Gee I wonder.

>Its ingenious, now any move to lower immigration from Nigeria or Haiti will result in a cry of racism

Truly only a brilliant genius mind can make it so that whatever a white guy does/says is racist.

I'm glad, somebody had to say it. So tired of virtue signalling faggots who try to act like Haitians and Africans are just like the rest of the civilized world. They're really not. When you have so many people who want to come into this damned country, why do we have to even consider the stupidest and most violent among them? The acceptance rate of the US should be the same as Harvard.

where's the lie

Actually, scratch that, it should be more like Qinghua or any of the Indian Institutes of Technology (i.e. far, far lower).

I really wonder why kikes really think they can just lie and bend the truth over and over again without consequence

I thought they were supposed to be competent

Oh ok i guess if Haitians dont all have AIDS and Nigerians dont live in huts so they definitely dont need anymore foreign aid payments and we dont need to give them prioritized access to the country!

is it true?

This is a perfect opportunity for Trump to talk about how the Clinton foundation fucked Haiti to put money in Hillary's campaign fund.

"This is a lie, I feel great compassion for the Haitian people, in fact....."

US supreme court lets news media say anything about public figures.

They need to cite a solitary source, whom they can keep anonymous, and claim they thought it credible.

For trump to charge slander or libel, he'd need to demonstrate that they knew their "source" to be lying, or to have invented it themselves, and to have had malicious intent in their deeds, and have done demonstrable damages.

The bar for slandering public figures is insanely high, and a civil offense, so he cant have the FBI doing the investigation into the reporter to see if he's lying. He'd need to employ a private eye to track a reporter, or have someone testify against a reporter that they were violating those points.

As long as they use weasel words like "reportedly" or "sources say", they are basically invulnerable.

And the editors make sure they use those terms

>According to hacker Sup Forums, a known Trump supporter, "Fuck yes! Trump and I are on the same page when it comes to those niggers." Racism is Trumps bread and butter....

Try being a little more subtle CNN

On the one hand this is exactly the response a commander in chief should have in response to these kinds of requests

on the other hand this is almost certainly a fabricated quote

nowhere

clever move by Trump, I love how he keeps subtly reminding people that libshits are diametrically opposed the concept of truth.. and in this instance they're making itclear that they have a hard-on for spreading incurable, fatal diseases. bad optics for the left

literal whataboutism

>magnificent cunning
>same old shit

>on the other hand this is almost certainly a fabricated quote

Yep, it comes from 2 (((unnamed sources))) and there have been numerous "off the record" denials. Even Joe doesn't buy it.

it's relentless how they never stop

wtf I love Trump now

Id like to see the evidence that they dont
>Liberals trip over themselves to come up with data that shows only 70% of niggers have aids and live in tents
>See, its not all of them racists!

BASED

Can a Man be more Based ?

I wish he really thought that

>calls you a racist & starts doing the Victory dance
>you ARE a racist

1980's joke. What's the hardest part of telling your parents you have AIDS? Convincing them you're Haitian.

>Jew York Times
Might as well have just linked to (((Snopes))) kid.

>now any move to lower immigration from Nigeria or Haiti will result in a cry of racism
Oh yea cause the left has never cried racism about any of trumps policies before

This.

Poor Nigerians live in SHACKS, not HUTS. STUPID DRUMPF!

>it’s smart to lie untill no one believes a word you print anymore.

libshit media is dead

Well, everyone is done with "racist!!!!!!!!!" so......

Everyone needs to see this photo.
>”REEEEEEE TRUMP SAID THEY LIVE IN HUTS”
>They literally live in huts

>someone told us that trump said something

ah yes, this old chestnut

I hope he cuts off those nigger fuck refugees. They are destroying Boise and it will, with the grace of God, finally be stopped.

why the media committing suicide?

only 99% of haitians have aids not 100% as trump stated

So he casually sat there and grumbled those words? Yeah fucking right. The fake news are just getting lazy at this point.

>Its ingenious,
No, it's predictable. We're done giving in to their bullshit.

>#NotAll

I can believe it.

We’ve already established that anyone who gives a fuck about the media crying racism is a braindead retard

Haha, love this guy more by the day.

You do realize who Trump is, right? He doesn't "grumble" words, he looks at the camera and say them out loud.

He doesn't sit there and grumble
>"Fucking nigger in huts hmmpf"
>"Mmhpf.. fucking haitis all have aids and shit"
I mean.. come on.