This woman is doing an amazing job at the UN. Once the US inevitably pulls out of that disgusting organisation...

This woman is doing an amazing job at the UN. Once the US inevitably pulls out of that disgusting organisation, what should she do in the administration after that?

And personally, I hope she ends up being the first female president.

>what should she do in the administration after that?
Suck Donald's cock & right a book about it.

She's a neoliberal bitch, that's why op is prepping the stage.

>>what should she do in the administration after that?
Get executed.

>"This woman is doing an amazing job at the UN. Once the US inevitably pulls out of that disgusting organisation, what should she do in the administration after that?"

>"And personally, I hope she ends up being the first female president."

>what should she do in the administration after that?
poo in the loo

find a loo to poo in

She should move to Israel since it's who she's actually working for

>amazing

if anything the vote is great all of those countries think they had a say in it and then it turns out no one gives a fuck what they think ha ha ha going to do what we want regardless

LMAOing at countries like North Korea thinking they can lecture us on right and wrong.

Eh it's kinda played out at this point

I like how far her tongue can reach up Jewish rectum. It's fascinating to watch.

She's a dumb Indian bitch whose grandstanding to suck up to her Jewish overlords so she can look to run in 2020

I don't think she'll run in 2020, but I'm loving watching her BTFO the whole world.

>BTFO the whole world.

>thinking America is going to listen to Germany when it comes to how we treat the Jews

Nikki Haley is lying piece of shit, don't trust her lies.

t. South Carolinian

>This woman is doing an amazing job at the UN. Once the US inevitably pulls out of that disgusting organisation, what should she do in the administration after that?
>
>And personally, I hope she ends up being the first female president.

>bullying the world

she learned alot of drumpf this year

Great to see yet another day of globalist niggerkikes absolutely blasted about us telling the UN to fuck itself :D

I can't wait for more Americans to die for Israel.

Indira Ghandi can fuck right off
Will never vote for a certified POO turd

Get the fuck out of my country, Achmed.

Love seeing all the cucks that hop on the globalist NWO bandwagon just because "Muh Joooze". You'll be the first packed into boxcars for extermination for globalist population control, as per the Georgia Guidestones goal. The UN wants your guns, your religion, your money, and your soul - and you stupid fucks gladly go to your doom.

I take everything back, which I said bad about this woman. She and Trump have declared war on all the enemies of the free Christian world. Down with the UN.

>Pajeet
>Removed Confederate flag at South Carolina statehouse after Charleston church shooting
>Israel puppet

Neocon at its best

She could be the president of India, or prime minister, or grand poobah, or whatever they have.

Seriously, before Trump was giving her directions, she was a typical give-in-to-look-nice neocon, but worse because her heritage means she doesn't really get America. It's great that she's been better than expected at the UN and smacking them around, but there's no reason to think that if she were in charge on her own, she wouldn't go right back to her old ways.

Talking about the georgia guidestones is a 100% sure way of announcing to the world what a hapless retard you are. Grats

The real globalist is Nikki Haley doing Israel's bidding.

>Georgia Guidestones

>if you don't like Israel you're a globalist shill
Go back to /r/the_donald

I love Nimrata Randhawa

soon.
I hope she gets killed soon.
Shes Hilary 2.0, shes a vile disgusting cunt

Ted Turner probably payed for that monument, and clowns like him control the NWO. They want to liquidate peons like you, and save a pristine environment for the chosen few (i.e. themselves) to live in.

You be laughing through the slats of a cattle car alright...

lmfao she got pwned 128 times on a single day. n00b

>tiny, poor, shitty, fascist countries thinking their opinions matter

Once we pull our support from the UN, and stop sending any of these countries money, we'll see who's really pwned.

As someone who has gone out of his way to see the guidestones in person, you need to relax and just write something that shits on Nikki Haley for right now.

This street shitter would defecate the whole White House lawn

I hope to personally kill ever last sellout-to-filthy-niggers Nikki Haley lover on the Day of the Rope. The lot of you can't be exterminated soon enough