Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDelivery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and what's wrong with this picture?
stop sugar coating, your racist.

mcdonalds delivers?

Sugar coating what?
Fuck niggers

Freedom does not exist. We are all just parts in a continuing chain reaction that was set in motion long ago.

Why would you invite your delivery guy inside?

I'd think that he has several other deliveries to make.

Prolly Uber Eats or whatever it's called. Don't feel bad, I only heard about it like 2 nights ago.

i hate niggers and all but this image is fine. aslong as the nigger doesn't steal the vive or fucks her, its all fine.

I never knew about it until I moved to the UK
Its probably a European thing

what is the fate of western men?

If you have anything more than a slight problem with this you're a gigantic dickhead and part of the problem. You carry on about how much you hate niggers but none of you faggots here would ever say shit to a nigger in real life because you're complete faggots and virgins to boot.

>he lives near niggers

>red wine and chicken nuggets

Fucking burgers

They deliver in Australia. It's starting here too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDelivery

Download the UberEATS app

Select "MacDonald's"

Order your favorites

McDelivery

I bet people would call this racist. Something something not for your amusement something something.
DANCE MONKEY, DANCE! And it brings me food? Sheeeit.

>Was freedom a mistake?
If you mean liberalism, then yeah. Freedom in such a context is the freedom from any social obligations. We are living out the logical conclusion of Enlightenment era nonsense. Who cares about social duties when life is meant to be lived for /you/? You're special and important, like a snowflake! xD

Wtf is wrong with americancucks
>Eating McDonalds with wine
>white girl inviting strange nigger inside
>Failing for the VR meme
>plays vidya on a shitty (((((((smart tv))))))) with low refresh rate

No it's just the opposite. I don't live in a city. My area is predominantly white. But the niggers we do have around aren't so terrible that there isn't even a slight possibility I might let him in to play vidya for 5 minutes when he delivers my food. I wonder where some of you assholes live that you have such tremendous problems with blacks. Have you seriously never met a black person you could get along with? I realize the deal with niggers and I'm not telling you to let one breed your daughter. But you've never worked or went to school with a decent black dude? One that has halfway decent things to say? If not then I have to wonder where YOU live.

You know he came back later with his cousins and robbed the place

>Red
Are you having a giggle? Did you look at the bottle and assume its color, shitlord?

you're the one who assumed this was a race thing. I think it's a disgusting display of our culture. nothing to do with the races of the people in the OP.

>falling for a fake meme
Ahmed.

Yet you're the one that that brought race in and accused me of living with niggers. And if it's not about the nigger then why is it an issue?

>be chilling at the house playing some vidya with friends/gf
>get hungry
>order some delivery food
>doorbell rings
>answer it
>during transaction the delivery guy takes notice of your cool vidya and compliments it
>'wanna come in for a second and try it out'

That's how non-autistic people have social interactions. Now if you want to debate the merits of letting niggers into your domecile then let's do it. But it's not about race, right? If not then what is it?

Monkey man is out of cage????

you're the one who brought niggers up at all. you assumed i was a racist simply because the op had a black dude in it.

and this is an ad in the "how do you do, fellow kids" vein

sorry to break it to you, but you're actually a racist

>Inviting a nigger inside to disrupt the night with your gf
Cuck detected.

she got McDonald's delivered and is drinking it with a bottle of wine

They're redditors, these are the same people who end up in the newspapers murdered by some nigger

This thread is how Uber advertises. They know pol loves interracial VR experiences and is craving some fries right now.

fucking hell niggers are disgusting and you should know beeing one your self and all

Is it really that hard to just drive to a fucking fast food place?

If you have a problem with this mundane ass picture then youre absolutely fucked in the head you soxiopathic fuck. Ive only used vr twice and its fuckin legit. I legit cant even imagine what the issue is other than maybe he would like get robbed while he was distracted. Other than him being unwise (its just some white butch though) there isnt an issue.

White wine with a beef hamburger? I can see pairing the white with the McNugget course, but what kind of barbarian doesn't switch to red for the BigMac?

Why, because she was sharing VR with some enslaved dude who is tied to his shitty job?

What does his racist have to do with it?

how about the shitty advertising? how about this is how corporations go about "connecting" with millennials?

There's wine, 2+ glasses poured. She's drinking and she invited him in to fuck him.

Fair enough. Then what is the issue with it? If it's not about letting a nigger into ones house, and if were gonna go out on a limb and assume you're not a socially retarded sperg, what's the problem with letting a person try out a video game? I actually feel like interactions like that are one of the things were losing as a society nowadays.

Only a virgin would think like this.

Bend down to the no-god-squad or face the debunking of a lifetime.

wut?

That's not his driver, it's his wife's bull

VR has been around fro decades

Only white men deserve freedom.

Whos taking the photo you mongrel???

>I'm a good person
>I like to make unterme- disadvantageous poor people smile
>now dance monkey dance
>amuse me for my FB likes

kek she just wanted to have some nigger over so she ordered McDonalds. Goddam white women are trash, I never thought in 2017 I'd be happy to not be white. This is a trip.

did you not read a word of my last comment?

you must be 18 to post on pol

I don't like to drive when I drink so yes, ubereats, post mates, grubhub, and door dash have all been great. The perks of being middle class white in a nice neighborhood.

Her boyfriend who is a cuckold and wants to watch the black bull fuck his girlfriend. Notice there are 3 wine glasses. They are prepping him.

>working class guy who couldn't afford such an expensive appliance gets to enjoy it for free

ah yes if only we had less freedom so good things happened less

also reminder before you talk shit about b-b-b-but hes black, that black man has a job and you've never had a job in your life and if you lived in le based natsoc world you would kill yourself because you'd be forced by the state to work

Pretty sure the driver showed her the bbc

There's literally nothing wrong with this picture

Is this new pasta? I like it.

also this

Taking the VR headset

Judging by the size of her arms and your wine glass theory you're right.

Millennials dont own cars

Who said its hard nigger, some people just cant be bothered with it you dumb ass.

Not being white isn't a laughing matter. If given the chance, we would destroy all of you as fast as possible.

Yes niggers belong in Africa drinking bovine neck blood.

you're an embarrassment lad

Your wife

the other glass is for the person taking the picture, you mongoloid

I guarantee you've never even touched a breast if you honestly go around thinking like that. Only virgins constantly think about sex and that everything is about sex and cucking.

>wine with McD's
>ordering McD's delivery
>inviting a stranger into your home
>invite a black stranger into your home

pls no namefag, but an excellent post. Why does he have string tied round his lighter?

How can a juvenile turkroach be so qt?

>eat 6 mcnuggets bbq sauce and ranch, a Bigmac, and drinking wine in actual wine glasses
>actually finding someone to deliver these items to your house for you.

Yah know that statement applies to Calvinists as much as it does atheists.

You don't need god or no god to be mechanistic determinist

Yes, her boyfriend who is going to watch the black bull fuck her. He'll probably take video as well to jerk off to later.

Looks like hemp wick? It's for being a bigger hippy than the guy next to you

I know whose side I'm on the upcoming war. Is DPRK fan merch available?

I assume the string comes with the case. That's a BIC so it's not like it came that way. Maybe to have it attached to a belt loop. Could be in construction or something where you dig in your pockets a lot.

Who is taking the picture?

>drinking wine with a fast food meal
Im done.

it's a wick, it is used to smoke the cannabis plant without inhaling lighter fluid

Man, your repression is showing. Just hit the gym and get over yourself.

>getting your McSoy delivered from an app while showing off your Silicon Valley VR glasses with a Apple Keyboard on the table
Looks like we came across a bugwomen folks!

McDonalds and wine?

Why's Sup Forums so damn racist? Most of the people who post here are literal bottom of the barrel trash and still like to act like they're somehow superior to this black man.
Maybe that's what it's all about.

Too bad the VR gimmick already died off as a fad.

How many times do I have to tell you, Sven?

the cuck

Really? Every day I learn something new that leads me closer to suicide.

that's hemp

lighting the hemp (which burns slowly like a candle) to then light the weed

supposedly tastes better, kinda like how lighting a regular pipe is better with matches instead of a butane lighter

He has a shitty job so she was throwing him a bone. And then he threw her his bone.

Why not just buy the fucking food before? Drunk cooking is the fucking best, only some city fag would order fast food for delivery like a homo

that's great news, keep up the pace breh

That fucking id paired with that flag
>mlk
>X
>reqt

They got some stupid thing where whites spend 40 dollars to have their fast food delivered to them via internet taxi service ie: lyft and uber

Thanks, that's gay as fuck, these fags are ruining pot smoking with their hipster faggotry. Just looking at the guy's bong makes me sick, what happened to making one out of a plastic bottle and some duct tape?

Oh shit. I get it now. Youre a schizoid. Take your fucking meds man. Capitalism is a good thing and so is corporate greed. Read fuckin the “Wealth of Nations”

underrated dixie ID

holy shit thank you for pointing that out, it's beautiful

This is giving me that same feeling like those pictures of white women giving shit to poor African children, its like, look at him having fun, he aint never seen this before look how cute he is enjoying himself teehee.

Also who the fuck invites their "delivery driver" into the house, bitch was looking for some D.

>rick and morty watching numale
>having a gf

And it was going so well.

Poorfag detected hahahahah