Every real nationalist on Sup Forums understands that every people deserves their own nation

Every real nationalist on Sup Forums understands that every people deserves their own nation.
Every true nationalist condemns russian aggression against Ukraine.

ukrainians are russian

No, they are not.

Burger education at work.

I know there are a lot Kremlin trolls here and uninformed idiots swallow their propaganda but i know that especially eastern europeans know that russians are savages.

>fake news hates russia so it must be good

this, fuck Putin

Unbrainwash yourself

No, they're turks mixed with mongols.

Very good pic. Saved.
You are right. Bless you.

rebels? more like fighters who don't want to bow down to jewmerica and IMF

I don't believe in nationalism. I support global Aryan imperium

tartars?

>Muh neobolshevik terrorists dindu nuffin

They're communist filth, just like you. All commies get the bullet without exception.

Blablabla Putin just wants to play in case they take him out of the chessboard.

Yes goy, we need to defend and diversify our EU-loving Ukraine from the homophobic Ruskies

They have arrived. FUCK KREMLIN

>muh capitalism terrorist state dindu noffin

>Implying the "Ukrainians" aren't extremely corrupt EU puppets instilled into power after overthrowing a democratically anti-EU government
>Implying the rebels aren't the good guys in this specific instance by comparison

Retard this thread is about Ukraine and Russia.
Nobody is defending US here.

Ukraine is a US puppet that's already having fag parades and bringing in refugees. Fuck them, just let Russia destroy it.

So its a fucked up force in which both sides are wrong, but they both want to present their case as if their side is completely pure. Fuck em both, fuck OP for pretending that Ukrainians have so noble cause. When you have noble cause you don't use their means and weapons. They shelled cities and bombed them with unguided rockets and blamed it on rebels, cut off the water and electricity supply, stopped giving pensions to old people and throw anyone in jail like its USSR 1939.

Vatnik! Vatnik!!! RUSSIA STOOD UP, RUSSIA IS GREAT AGAIN! WE ROSE FROM OUR KNEES!

Just let them destroy themselves then

so many shills...
eastern europeans know i'm telling the truth about russia

The whole Donbass situation is probably the dumbest "war" in the 21st century. So much destroyed to literally no gain. Ukraine's economy is in the gutter and its industrial heartland is in ruins. Russia's economy is in the gutter. 180 million people suffer under perpetual recession because the powertripping manlet and the internationalist kabbalah decided they absolutely needed this cold war 2.0 larp. In a normal world, both parties could've agreed on a referendum. See what the people wanted, you ficking subhumans.

The population of Krim is predominantly Russian so according to your logic it is rightful Russian clay. I suppose there are still areas in Ukraine that are mostly Russian.

There are also majority Finlandsvenska areas in Finland so they should either be independent or Swedish clay. Same with Saamis.

Ukraine is rightful Polish clay

As I see it both sides are anti-Ukraine
Government are jewish oligarchs who sell women and assets to other Jews and Arabs in USA
Rebels are Russians

Ukraine doesnt exist anymore

Jews deserve death instead

Burger indoctrination at work.

>when the hard left of the USSR is further right then your right wing

Damn, no Ukrainians here((

>implying the Ukrainian rebels aren't correct in their desire to not be a part of the EU

>Rebels

Wait what.

It's an obvious pre-election move.

Some voters with USSR boners just love this shit.

Yes. Im ukrainian jewish and i look like a hapa. The tatar invasion was real

Putin getting Muslims next to Jews is either retarded or stupid like a fox.

no true scotsman ever eats his haggis without mead

Ukraine is a completely corrupt, dysfunctional U.S kike controlled puppet state on the border with Russia, and its giving Russia problems. I could care less about Ukraine in the state its in at the moment.

How about "Ukrainian fuck Angela Merkel and fuck Germany freedom squad"?

This. Any (((white nationalist))) in Ukraine is just a tool of the Jew.

What are you even talking about?
>Implying Russia is not the same shithole, but bigger

keep worshipping your manlet leader. The real truth can never be silenced

>caring about either side
One side is corrupt oligarchy which laprs as neo-soviet cuckolds.
The other side is even more extremely corrupt oligarchy which is desperate to become part EU.

Why not just leave them to kill each other?
The only victims of this conflict are civilians who just don't give a damn about subhumans killing each other.

Even with all the propaganda some russians know Putin is (((oligarch))) jew puppet powertripping manlet

This.

What happens when manlet putin gets bored and invades your country next and NATO pussies out?

Bullets for everyone? That sounds like communism! Die faggot!

1. Nato won't pussy out if russia ACTUALLY invades Latvia.
2. Literally no purpose to invade this shithole
3. The russians who live here are too lazy to do anything, that's why most leave
4. I don't care about this piss-poor shithole of a state whose government steals tax money from even fucking pensioners.
5. Even if Russian occupy this shithole and make things worse, i will just move to another country.
6. I won't be fighting for a state i don't give a damn about.

kys western faggot

>Nato won't pussy out if russia ACTUALLY invades Latvia.
HOW DO YOU KNOW? You can never be sure.
>Literally no purpose to invade this shithole
Why does their state media push anti baltic propaganda weekly and promote aggression against you? They are planning something.
>I don't care about this piss-poor shithole of a state whose government steals tax money from even fucking pensioners
You think being part of Russia is better? Ask your father how the soviet union was. Unless he is russhit diaspora he says it was hell. Everything Russia touches turns to shit. Look at occupied finnish karelia.
>Even if Russian occupy this shithole and make things worse, i will just move to another country.
So you are just liberal scum who doesn't care for his country. This is not the thread for you then.
>I won't be fighting for a state i don't give a damn about.
You said it. Pussy

Your country used to have men ready to kill and die to protect the people and the nation.

So how are you better than sandniggers, fleeing away from their homeland trying to find a refuge in another countries?

7. Why would Putin ever risk WW3 just for Baltic states or Poland

Why would US or NATO risk WW3 for some small Baltic country?

This so much

we don't need pussy ass bitches like, maybe move now to Ireland or the UK and pick strawberries

because it destroys russia, and removes on adversary for global goverment for a certain faction.

RETARD HOMO THINK FAST

>Why does their state media push anti baltic propaganda weekly and promote aggression against you? They are planning something.
You mean that propaganda that is pushed by Latvian news media, which is desperate for more *protection* gibs to spend on irrelevant shit like concerts?
>You think being part of Russia is better? Ask your father how the soviet union was. Unless he is russhit diaspora he says it was hell. Everything Russia touches turns to shit. Look at occupied finnish karelia.
Wew, so we were so much stupid that we left one authoritarian globalist shithole and joined another but at least this time it's with "beloved westerners in blue colors" and sold our country like bunch of faggots
>So you are just liberal scum
Nope, just don't care
>who doesn't care for his country
I don't care about this country particularly because this country has done nothing to improve situation for it's own citizens... This isn't Finland...
>This is not the thread for you then.
>"Reeeee leave my board"

>Your country used to have men ready to kill and die to protect the people and the nation.
>*Posts a picture of irelevent SS legion whose entire purpose in WW2 was to kill Belarusian civilians, Didn't participate in battles, didn't even battle in defensive battles to defend their land unlike Estonian SS*.... b-but at least they were aesthetic...
I would've been more enthusiastic about Latvia and "muh ancestors" if Latvia itself had something sligthly to be proud about...at least being proud about not being the worst shithole amon baltic states, but alas...
You know... there is a reason why majority people are leaving this *nation*...

Never claimed i was "better than sandniggers"
I just don't care about Latvia enough to stay.
Thank, you. Maybe i will :^)

You`ve probably forgot that Russia got some nukes, and until an actual country with nuclear warheads is attacked by Russia (which is considered crossing the red line), nobody will give a shit.

>that every people deserves their own nation
Meme countries are not the same as nations my man.

True. Your country is a meme country. A forced federation of oppressed peoples.

Russians are Ukrainians in denail, not the other way around.

Fuck (((Trump)))

True. The plan of CIA kikes didnt go as well as planned. They didnt expect Putin to take Crimea and also stop them from making Ukraine a part of Nato and EU. They believe thet can easily turn Ukraine to their little NATO bitch boys and threaten Russia even more.

Hello, little NATO bitch boy.

>muh oppression
your country wasn't even a thing before soviets that you hate so much oppressed you into existence.
Also the funniest part about your posts is that you defend your country on internet while hiding from draft in Ukraine.

Are you some random hohol babysitting someone in Finland to avoid draft and make some money to feed your family and parents? I can’t see why are you that butthurt

Russians and Ukrainians should work towards peace. They are ethnically and culturally similar, it's stupid to kill themselves over bullshit territorial claims on both sides

Trump Executive Order
SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

>Every real nationalist on Sup Forums understands that every people deserves their own nation.
>But majority Russian Crimea deosne't deserve to be with Russia becuz i said so!!!1

what are you sperging about everybody knows that the whole of eastern europe is absolute trash both russians and ukrainians

Daily reminder there is a ukrainian army shills that are funded and paid for to spread anti-russian sentiment. There's a lot of links between the downing of the airplane, hillary's emails, and ukraine.

The Neo-Nazis in Ukraine were used to kick out the legitmate president, anti-eu. The whole goal was to use the nazis to getting ukraine to leave russia and join EU to further the jewish goal of control over the important gas pipelines into europe.