SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

Shareblue is a WordPress site, meaning everything they upload to their site goes into extremely predictable year/month folders such as "2017/01", "2017/02", etc. etc. Normally this isn't a huge deal, but Shareblue forgot to turn off their Apache directory listings, so simply typing in the directory will show you all the files it contains:
/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/
etc.
And there's a fuckton of interesting stuff here including images, video files, and a few documents. The files go back to 2016/08.
You can mass-download everything by running "wget -m -np {url}" on the listings page which will download every link it finds.
Another user also has every page backed up in archive.is, so even if they disable directory listings you'll still be able to access every media file individually (until they rename them all).
Link for archives:mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ
Take a look and share something interesting if you find it!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:552016bffcfadaa5e9692a356199adc57233c065&dn=bluenationreview.tar.gz
TORRENT TO THE FILES (yuge)

3RD THREAD: good work so far anons hopefully well get some dirt

shills will hang on the day of the rope

Keep up the good work anons. I'm just wondering, how many anons have got the entire archive downloaded?

Ty 4 baking, but you made the thread really early,. We only have around 200 replies in the previous thread

Good work user I'll start that torrent in a moment

Previous thread (still active):

I just realized that the previous thread started with a trip and this one started with a dub

>we pride ourselves in "dank memes"
Top fucking kek

And Kek just gave you digits for bringing this to light. Checked.

Jesus fucking Christ, how are most of those shareblue people white? I thought it'd be a bunch of poc

Any user find anything interesting yet?

>(((white)))

We should send them copies of Mein Kampf in the mail.

sheeit

Checked.

I'd avoid torrents in general as it's easier to get tracked, although at this point I don't really see too much concern as confirmed pedophile David Brock isn't going to do shit about it. Try looking for direct downloaders like getmega or something if you can.

Keep track of shill threads, they seem to post the same thread over and over on a regular basis

Because they only employ "diversity" in things that doesn't have real world consequences like losing elections.

making achilles a nigger won't matter one way or the other to them

File is simply superbig. Use proxies

Guys take a look at the catalog

Alright of slide threads recently.

Use tribler to torrent over tor

I am extracting it now... urg... lengthy. Anything anons want to see after I am done?

CP and personal thank-you notes to George Soros.

Yeah

Taybump

> russian
> kurdish

tell me how she isn't CIA

Kek

plenty of private information on those

you'll have to wait for the judicial watch release of weiner's laptop contents next week.

Look around and post basically anything you find worth posting. Keeps the thread bumped and gives the anons a chance to look around.

will do

this is definitely a Sup Forums poster larping and trolling on leddit

THE LEFT CAN'T

thnks dave.

The left is literal comedy. Don't you laugh whenever they try to use Druuumpf, Cheeto Benito, Small hands Donnie as an insult?

Bumping out of interest

Not trying to be a paranoid fuck or anything, but couldn't there be many more groups than just these shareblue retards shitting up the board to such a horrendous extent? could this not be a ploy by one or more of the aforementioned mysterious entities to waste our time and efforts?

I'd expect 18 billion dollars from Soros going into a little more than just this incompetent assembly of imbeciles who allowed Drunmpf to be elected. So funny. It's like in the movies when the team of bad guys who can't do anything right get fired. And with David Brock's recent heart attack...aahahah. He then goes into a deep underground military base and a 7' Lizard person picks him up by the throat and says "you've failed me for the last time, Brock"...

I wonder if they have hordes of literal antifa/leftist neets who are coordinated by a leader and shill online working for these weird Open Society Foundation type of things. Would make sense historically... like the Stasi government or some shit

>We pride ourselves on "dank memes but this is Sup Forums we're talking about.
>Australia is disregarded automatically as a troll.
Lmao can't tell if this is a poltard having a laugh or children playing make believe
BASH THE FASH

>couldn't there be many more groups than just these shareblue retards shitting up the board to such a horrendous extent?
Yes definitely
>could this not be a ploy by one or more of the aforementioned mysterious entities
Don't think so.
>to waste our time and efforts?
Time is better spend here than shitposting in bait threads.

Kek

Why is noone talking about this?

Checked.

>Time is better spend here than shitposting in bait threads
Yes, but time can always be more better spent. We could be doing better combating these shill faggots i think.

What we really need is an ability to congregate and coordinate well. That's essentially what these shill faggots are inhibiting us from doing. Our most recent successful endeavours (the hilltard memes during the elections, hwndu autism of tracking stars and flight paths like a motherfucking gps, its ok to be white, countless twitter hashtags etc) are accomplished through this.

Just my thoughts. Maybe I'm just a high retard and this has been going on, I've been very busy over the past few months.

That's pretty interesting. Surely these people can be found online.

so... anything good come out of this yet?

I could post more...

Bump. If you guys want, I can post this thread in slide threads.

We should have alt media reach out to some of these people and see if any are interested in spilling the beans ie giving an honest, open interview about something that most people would call an alt right conspiracy. Lauren Southern, Tim Pool, Alex Jones etc

Wow that is really interesting. You should.

Are ya'll paying attention?

I mean the current one that we're in right now. It might bring more anons in, but it would also bring the shills.

Here to get /comfy/ for the sauce and butthurt to come.

This is not a slide thread user...

>couldn't there be many more groups than just these shareblue retards shitting up the board to such a horrendous extent
Yes. There's over 9000 groups trolling here at any time. No exceptions.

This thread is being slid so hard...

I'm posting the threads here in case you're interested. I can post this thread in the executive order threads as well.

I bumped them already. You're wording was just strange. Like you meant to say that THIS thread is a slide thread???

Funny. I posted the first thread. the dl took a while and forgot. checked through every single page and completely forgot again.

this is the first time i noticed another thread. ITs a troll and probably infecting my computer. anyway just thought anons should know these threads are wasting our time and probably stealing information.

And ty for the effort, but ptg would be better I think...

Perkins Coie, interesting. Aren't they tied up in the dossier bullshit?

The shill cries out in pain as he strikes you. Have an anti-slide bump for doing God's work.

>Australia will automatically be considered a troll

I meant I'd post this current thread in slide threads. I'll do it, this thread needs more bumps.

>G- guys I'm totally on of you. D- don't read this

I think Gook Moot works for Soros. People magically forgot that was already infamous for selling user data on 2chan.

Good idea, I think posting this in /ptg/ threads would be smart too
That is exactly true

>leftypol thinks we actually give a shit about them
>they think they're achieving something by shitposting

>Shareblue

Yeah, they are in panic mode. Have another bump.

FUCK
YES
IS THERE ANYMORE LIKE THIS?

Search the phrase Ayn Rand and see what comes up. I have this theory that Sharblue has standing orders to suppress, mock, and slide all mentions of Objectivism and Ayn Rand.

Bumping for interest

If only there was a quick way to look through the 4plebs archives and see which posts use their pictures.

Bumping for justice!

>damage control squad are here. good job guys

Ayo hol up is that the lil Jew nigger from hot tub timemachine

wheres the proof hes a pedo

I've noticed that too. A lot of posts saying that objectivism is a jewish trick, but it's all about individualism and small government. I doubt a jewish trick would tell commies to fuck-off.

Want more fags?

There are, Shareblue/Correct the Record are just the only people stupid enough to admit they are doing it on their official site. More professional shilling orgs have vague websites where they call themselves marketing firms.

Bless you.

Thanks Dave.

Ty

Damage control? A..a...are you retarded? Thanks for the bump anyway