What the fuck walter

Slowpoke here. This is fucking bullshit. Why did he turn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1WhauiDp_0
youtube.com/watch?v=DklPN7wF30A
youtube.com/watch?v=MkNPHj6jXO4
youtube.com/watch?v=SRvLD6X-eho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wanted to kill alucard.

y though
i thought they were bros

Massive inferiority complex.

disgraceful

he almost beats him too

Killing Aucard is the most bro thing you could do for him. Did you even watch the show? Walter was the one who first mentioned Alucard's misery.

I think it started off as an inferiority complex as a child but became something out of pity as an adult. It was Walter's fault that Alucard was reawakened in the first place. The price Walter paid in exchange made even Alucard call him a moron but by that point Walter was an old man and it didn't really matter much anymore. He was also the one who killed the doctor in the end.

>Almost beats him

You mean the part where Alucard shows where he was just fucking around with him from the start?

>why did he turn
he never really was on his side

Hirano wanted to kill it in a cool way, pretty muy everone dies here
Btw the major is a robot killed by integra, alucard dies and seras boobs grow even more

Despite being a john bull, hes afraid of dying and is jealous and has inferiority complex

>Alucard dies

Only a human can kill a monster tho

It was just bad writing. Being contrarian just to be contrarian.

>y
Fuck off

Who cares it was fucking awesome

if hes omnipresent. couldnt he be omnipresent in time?

No. He's only present in places he is perceived too.

So typical Sup Forums thinking?

almost everyone is wrong. he turned during hellsin dawn, because his other option was the captain eats him. it has nothing to do with killing alucard, he'd turned before alucard was awakened which is why he vanished when integras uncle tried to kill her

so because the "current" him is omnipresent he can only be in the time after all the events that led to him becoming omnipresent?
like if a neckbeard became immortal, he would just be an immortal neckbeard?

Nah, he almost had it.
It was a gambit on Vlad's part, he was all outa souls and not that much different from your cookie-cutter Vampire.
If Walter had better spatial awareness, realized that there's someone lurking in the shadows and stabbed THAT, it would have been over.

>seras boobs grow even more

that's where she stores the souls she's absorbed right? well do you think she got to keep Pip company

also why does the first hellsing series have fantastic music but sub part animation, while the second has excellent animation and terrible music. why must I suffer so?

she only has sucked one person's blood. and whats all this talk about souls. since when do vampires keep the souls of the people they suck?

all that shit with Alucard creating clones of people who's blood he's sucked, same with seras manifesting Pip when fighting the captain. we don't know what she does between the end of the series and the epilogue

>since when do vampires keep the souls of the people they suck?
Do you not realize that's how Alucard amasses his souls? He even summons Toblicain, Luke, and everyone he's ever killed.

I just assumed they are blood clones with their memories.

>no goo dmsuic

Ultimate had plenty of good music. It's not jazz but it fits the tone of the official story more.
youtube.com/watch?v=n1WhauiDp_0
youtube.com/watch?v=DklPN7wF30A
youtube.com/watch?v=MkNPHj6jXO4

You can't be everywhere before you could be everywhere. That's like a bird flying before its egg hatched.

"Blood is the vehicle of life. the currency of the soul." Did this mean nothing to you the first five times someone said it?

>no goo dmsuic

Damn I fucked that up about as badly as I possible could have.

The show goes into explicit detail multiple times how blood is the carrier of the soul or some shit. It's like nobody actually tries to understand what's going on and all they care about is action.

this user's right
this is my favorite theme of hellsing in general

youtube.com/watch?v=SRvLD6X-eho

Also do you know the name of the track when pip bernadotte dies?

I didn't think it was being literal I assumed it was being symbolic , when you take their entire life , IE their memories, and they become a part of you, which is why seras had a different feel like she had a different aura about her. and considering pip's personality too its barely noticeable. well thats what I thought. but damn thats pretty dark. but meh they werent going anywhere good.

Well, why would abominations in the eyes of God do anything that isn't a blight upon His face?

is it weird that I read that in TFS integra's voice?

Well, her views on the undead range from mild contempt to outright disgust, so I guess it's reasonable.

The Ultimate soundtrack was released on like three or four different cds with some of them being a little harder to find. I don't know if all of it was even released. It was confusing when I tried to go through it years ago and I can't remember anymore.

I have just look in the youtube playlists

Well it went through three studios and two production companies. The English dub came out in three stages, even.

Jealousy mostly.

Yes it did, you idiot. He let Integra's uncle try to kill her, so that she'd have no choice but to wake up Alucard, so that he'd get the chance kill him. He changed sides only because he wanted to prove himself the better man. Literally no other reason. They couldn't have spelled it clearer.