Jews are great. We have a comfy existence thanks to them

I’ve heard the arguments about muh Rothschild controlled central bank. Yes they own 99% of the worlds industries.

But who cares. I live in one of the best countries in the world.

I can get coffee and a brownie whenever I want. This is because the Jews made deals across the world to have cocoa and coffee beans shipped around. All to make a shekel.

I am warm and sleep in a comfy bed. Again because the Jew secured oil for me and allow me to live an awesome life.

International finance controlled by them allows for me to have access to tropical fruits and goods from all over the world. The finance system allows me in the middle class to afford a car. Banking really worked out fine for me.

We live in a great civilization thanks to them. Without them we would be stuck in Feudalism.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d3SJYRkI2hM
youtu.be/vhg-Nl2TP3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was bug sprayed five times goy.

yea, and your kids and grandkids will live in a shit hole you selfish faggot. kys

here's your payment
now fuck off this board

No they won’t. There’s tons of construction and jobs. Jew haters are losers who couldn’t make it in life.

(you)
(saged)

user does make a point a lot of basement dwellers here act like they want the destruction of society but what will they do if that happens?

Me sipping a latte and eating my brownie at Starbucks while I watch a blizzard ravage the city while I’m warm and safe is payment enough.

Fiat currency worked out well for successful types.

>pound nails in the hot sun forever like a good goy.
At least I’m not oppressed by them!

>Jews are great.
What happened to this venerable board?

You credit the Jews for this?
Most of Canada was settled by Jesuit Priests and hardy French trappers and fur traders.
Imagine being as moronic as yourself.

Just wow.

>rednecks created starbucks
we are replacing you

pol cant accept jews are superior to them. dumb rural white people come here.

>a leaf has posted

>all this artificial hardship from Jews makes us stronger and keeps us sharp.

Yep. Like the CIA actually helps us by obvious leftie subversion in media and false flags.

M-milkies mommy

If you worship your neighbor's enemy in secret, you're an enemy in the land. A serpent.

If you co-opt your neighbor's religion acting opposite it's teachings, you're an enemy of his faith. A diabolical mimic.

If you inter-breed as a tight knit community for the false notion of supremacy, you're a genetic dumpster. Incestual bastards.

Guess Who?
The Rothschild Zionist Occupiers of Palestine.
youtu.be/d3SJYRkI2hM

>>we are replacing you
youtu.be/vhg-Nl2TP3E

JIDF thread with canada flag move along

Duh, obviously. Liberal urbanites do not venture out into the untamed wilderness to barter with the savages. It's rednecks that do that.

No. My kids and grand kids are wealthy and quite enjoying life. Your kids and grand kids will live in a shit-hole because that's where you left them. Your shitty life is on you. Pathetic faggot.

How old are you user ?

>Buying into le jews are biologically smarter meme

>Jews are great

Stopped reading there

USS Liberty

You're making an argument for civilization, not for Jews exclusively, because your premise that Jews are responsible for all modern amenities is retarded.

Jesuits might as well be Jews though.

Also we were taught in high school history that it was Scots settling the Maritime provinces who established Canada's first banks.

>Also we were taught in high school history
Lol
>it was Scots settling the Maritime provinces who established Canada's first banks.
So what ? Even if it was true i woldn't mean shit , canada doesn't take loans from canadian banks

Your lifestyle is a consequence of the success of the American empire that was facilitated by Jews at the top.

You have that in spite of the Jew not because of him.

Who cares? The system works. The chartered banks in Canada are owned by (((them))). Who cares we have a phenomenal standard of living, the best ever in history.

You don’t make sense. The reason you hate the system is cause you failed in it and are blaming the Jews.

bullshit from a to z

This is a board for truth. This is the truth that we are slowly realizing.

Writes the retard from his computer in his warm house.

You're just is as bad as the sjws you make fun of. Just a bunch of life less losers looking for a struggle because fixing your own life will show you how full of shit you are.

This

Sup Forums rages about IQ stats and the supposed hierarchy it portends but refuses to acknowledge where East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews fall on this spectrum

And yes, this fucking cesspool is absolutely pollluted with flyover-state mouth breathers

>Iq will even matter more than ethnicity and nation building.

Have a nice lonely life dude.

I fully agree. Every time medieval Europe needed an economic boost, they brought in the Jews only to be dicks and kick them out later. The Christians fucked themselves by not allowing themselves to deal in lending where real money can be made. It's the nature of finance, not Jewry as these Nazis would say.

So retarded.
Stealing 5% of the taxes every year is not capitalism and it not beneficial to anyone but the Rothschilds.
Kikes did not invent industrialization. Kikes do not spend their money. Kikes do not think long term or build they just profiteer and make short term decisions to the most benefit.

The (((media))) is fucked and pushed the destruction of western civilization and the (((banks))) play blackjack with their money and when they lose, they get bailed out by the government that lakes loans to pay loans.

Kikes didn't invent the plane, the car, the ship, the great leaps forward for humanity they just fucking profiteer and swindle, they're useless to everyone but kikes.

>my country is turning into sodom and my kind is being replaced by 3rd world monkeys
>but it's okay because jews subverted my country and destabilised others causing critical long term damage at the price of few years of comfort and indulgence

bit sliiiippery in here...what we slidin'?

Not at all britbong. Your City is a bastion of them and it’s what makes the UK still a force to contend with.

Buck tooth William from dick-in-shire do nothing for you.

I will kill the kikes and steal their shekels and live forever.

Prove me wrong. Finance moves the levers of our comfort. Thankfully they moved the levers for us leafs to live well.

Yeah fatso. First get out of your Walmart scooter without help.

OP, it won't work long term. (((They))) prohibit you to breed. You can get arrested for an errection in leafland. Enjoy your brownie. Get used to that color.

As a woman, I am a proud race mixer to balance the global playing field. Personally I want men of other races to impregnate my wife, so I can raise a child of every race.

You're not a woman, I can't even call you bitch because a bitch is better than you. You're a very sick female. No worries, we'll find a cure for you, just be patient.

I go to Walmart on my riding mower and run all the cheap kikes down. Clean up in aisle 4.

ffs can a kike be less of a golem instead of sperging about xirself every second post?
fuck off already, you need a new gassing

Do explain how they did this through finance

>I am not gay but you can put your dick in my mouth for cheap hamburgers
>Because who cares.

fuck you are a turbocuck

This.

They invited Jews serveral times for that.
In spain as well I think..

KHAZAR

You don't get it faggot, jews didn't do nothing, they make simple shit complicated and trap people in their jewish games so others will do everything for them, they make others do the work while all they did was fool them into thinking their trap is real.

They are disgusting and manipulative creatures that Hitler wanted them out of his fucking country, they were just sucking others blood while doing nothing good for society, all they do is collect more, more and more for themselves, greedy fucking bastards that don't care about anyone or anything but themselves.