Are western men even capable of being saved at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vcfDqQk4b30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All white manlets will eventually become sissies to be filled by BBC as a warm up for their women getting BLACKED.

That's a western?

Every time I see these fags it's like their gaping, retard mouths are sucking my will to live. Like an ancient being biding its time and manifesting itself in the weak to gather strength waiting for its day. Anyone else?

Its sad. I am 50 years old and it pretty much breaks my heart to see 30+ males with the minds of young teens. These people will soon be running industry and nations. We are on the way to being truly fucked.

I was trying to do the soyboy smile the other day. I can't seem to do it, I don't see how it is possible to make that gay open mouth without looking like youre making a stupid joke face. I think I'm broken I'm gonna have to go drink and eat estrogen until I can make this face.

practice practice practice

THIS

Suck a few dicks too. That will help

I was excited for 1 game, and 1 game only since turning 18. That game was Halo, then they fucked it up with 5 and now I don't give a fuck anymore.

What went wrong? What happened with boomers and Gen X that you guys raised a generation of losers? I think I turned out okay but it seems that most people I graduated high school with still live with their parents and work (if at all) at Starbucks or Target.

Asking as a milennial that doesn't want my own kid to end up like this.

No. I support total destruction of humanity.

this really got my noggin' joggin'

>testosterone is said to cause balding
>most nu-male cucks and soyboys are balding despite having low testosterone

is the 'testosterone defence' of baldlets just a lie?

We’re going to see some serious shit go down when they fill most of government.
Boomers are mostly incompetent and greedy but the soyboy generation are more dangerous because they are so feminised, and everyone knows women are vicious cunts. The soy generation are filled with hate and viciousness but they’re also pussies. I am extremely worried about what will happen when these nasty, vicious cunts start wielding real power over the population.

you're not a real gamer then, user

We didnt raise a generation of losers. Hyper-capitalism and the interwebz fucked their brains.
As they did to boomers as well.
The mess we are in now was inevitable

Hahaha, that fat Amerilard hand

This will mean that while they are prone to making retarded decisions they will also be more malleable, more easily lied to by (((them))).
We are already seeing this in Europe concerning the open arms they have for those that come to destroy them

Dihydrotestosterone causes baldness. You can be very low test but if you have a high test -> DHT conversion rate you’ll still go bald, if your hair is genetically predisposed to androgen sensitivity that is.

Why do they do this? I don't see the appeal of looking like an autistic downy who got to hold a potato for the first time.

>sonic amiibo
>1 2 switch
wow what a fucking pleb

depends. if u make enemies 'toys' im pretty sure western men will b "white-devil"(s) as the foreigners like 2 brand me as

[pic-related] right now most of us just want 2 party

Hair sacks that cant handle test causes balding

>yaaaay me blay nindendo now!!!
>Zelda is so ebin!!!

There is nothing wrong. Most of those people have autism.

I think I might kill myself if I was bald at my age. Don’t have to worry about that though as both my grandparents had hair till their death

I don't really remember what it was exactly but some user said something about it being a threat response because they're insecure and defensive or something.

When the inevitable Nuclear Holocaust comes we won't know the difference between someone writhing in radioactive agony from the degenerate smiles of a soyboy.

Ha. I laughed at this picture at first. But then I remembered that the person who took this picture is a fat tub of lard whose only goal in life is to consume greasy food and pop culture. They most likely get all of their politics from pop culture, unironically declaring they get their news from comedy central late night hosts, which means they want to reject all that is traditional in their own nation while inviting peoples with a warlike conquering culture that desperately wants to take over the world that is completely contrary to the fat turd's ideology but is okay because those people tend to have brown skin. Then I realized that while this person is probably a minority that the majority will lean towards being more like this person than an even moderate right wing person. Haha, fugg ett.

And this is with them only starting to trickle into lower levels of government for the most part.
The burning vicious hatred these soyim hold for any who disagree with them will be unleashed on any non compliant members of the populace in due course.
Think how Antifa are huge pussies when alone, unmasked and unarmed, but how menacing they can be when in a huge group against a much smaller group.
Now imagine generation soy holding the reigns of government power against a smaller (in terms of power, not number) populace.

Milennials aren't autistic as a whole. Just completely unambitious and nihilist.

Put down the controller, pick up the iron.

Seriously this guy needs to get contact lenses, shave off his hair, trim his beard, hit the gym and buy adult clothing, he’d look fine then.

At the moment he looks like a man child with no shame.

Lol, start a war and the ones who survive are the men you are looking for OP.

Balding is caused by a multitude of things.
The part about testosterone is partially true but it's a derivative called dihydrotestosterone. It's not so much that they have high levels of it, more just that their scalp is particularly sensitive to it which causes balding.

Fear grimace you mean

But the Millennials most struggling are the ones with Autism.

You have got to be a woman

fresh soy coming thru

Cameras are a favourite with women for a reason, I find it hard to even smile for a pic.

This is salvation.
Rejection of the world entierly.

youtu.be/vcfDqQk4b30

What's most amazing to me is how these people are able to find mates, and often times the women are surprisingly decent looking.

How is that even possible?

sweet christ, is this legit?

To be fair the economy sort of sucks. When your only option for employment is Starbucks it really limits your growth and potential. You sort of just recede into a state of escapism.

Lonely posters ITT not noticing that every excited, happy nu-male in the pics had their photo taken by equally happy partners. You: continue to not fit in with lads, but you no longer fit in with the nerds either. You've been left behind by society and don't know how to cope.

The woman likes having a obedient source of income to fund their independent woman lifestyle.

Presbyterians are mostly Democrats, so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

when the kids they made games for 30 years ago decided to stay in never never land

They don't whine about the jooos all day long then fap in rage to blacked.com

>mouth open
fucking soyboys

Black triplets lmao, not even calling them mixed now

Switch is the white man's console. PS4 is for niggers.

Not sure I entirely agree with that, often times these women are actually loyal to these men. It's incredibly bizarre. And I rarely see women dating actual tall men, they're all dating men who are only an inch or two taller than they are. I imagine this relates to the continuing feminization of society.

Ayy

Jesus, look at his arms. He looks like a fucking holocaust survivor. He's beyond a soyboy...

I thought Nintendo was the East Asian choice? PC is surely the white mans choice, Ive never met a minority’s that plays total war

video games are degenerate

PS is made by Japs who are honorary
Xbox is made by Microsoft Jews. They wanted to make a Kinect which could not be turned off and constantly spies on your room a mandatory feature of Xbox one until enough backlash forced them to abandon that idea.

They're not mixed, they're fully formed black embryos that were implanted into the cuck's wife's womb. Neither the cuck nor his wife's DNA was involved. They literally did not reproduce.

I thought presberians don't eat fish. Never realized they have a whole cult of their own.

Switch is the console of r9k

t. Soyboy

Is the inverse true? You can have high test and a low test to DHT conversion rate?

Wtf that even worse, literally using your body to propergate another tribes next generation

THIS. White women's will be BLACKED my BLACK bruva

They wouldn't understand the joy of carving out your own empire.

men don't need to be saved. the man tree simply needs to be pruned and the deadwood removed from the base.

>t. Nu-male potato

>dem hands
Gets me every time.

It's crazy as fuck, probably one of the most disturbing acts of cuckery I've ever seen

vomits uncontrollably

Frodo behind him, low key admitting his wife is Sauron

the worst one I've ever seen

Are you ready for the new total war in March/April? I can’t fucking wait. Very happy they decided to do another historical game, as opposed to that fantasy shit.

>best present ever

a class action copyright infringement suit?

>total war
My shit.
You play any of the new ones brit bong

Can’t wait for the thrones of Britannia one, ALFRED DA GREAT

I hope that's a tumor in his hand.

*desire to kill every cuck in the planet intensifies*

Yes man my favourite time period!! I live close to the studio that makes it. Can’t wait to get my eternal Anglo on.

Yes but test is still androgenic and will still cause hair loss if your hair is androgen sensitive. It’s just that DHT is much more androgenic than test.
If your hair isn’t sensitive though then it doesn’t matter about any of those things. I mean look at arnie. He took ungodly amounts of dianabol and primo which are more androgenic than any natural hormones and he still has a full head of hair because his hair follicles aren’t androgen sensitive.

>getting hit by a lawsuit for making a drawing of something

we are truly experiencing the end times

Warhammer? I got the first, im waiting for prices to drop to get the second.

Yeah I generally prefer smaller scale maps with more provinces so should be good

At least it's not Sony SJW Jew shit, user.

Zelda is redpilled as fuck, maybe he wakes up.

I love games but damn this is fucking pathetic. What kind of man gets this excited over anything? Truly a sheltered snowflake. Absolutely oblivious to the pain and suffering in the world. This guy would never be able to be a soldier. He is a child in a mans body.

Why do full grown men like imitating little girls. It's troubling. I think the reasons are discribed in previous posts. I think it's aweful. Don't do it around me or my family.

Second one is top.
We should play sometime I need some new buddies on steam anyways

Is this vertified legit?

holy fukin jej m8

I’m pretty happy they’re doing a very in depth version of Britain and Ireland. I’m just not sure who I should start out as, Wessex perhaps, or should I make the Danelaw reign supreme over Britain? Decisions decisions..

Literally all there is to play on Switch are games that glorify Aryans, God and put women in their place.

Exactly, video games should be treated as a bit of entertainment akin to watching a movie or riding a bike, it shouldn’t become a lifestyle

I hope he makes the same face when he gets killed by his adopted niglets