How do i escape this website?

Serious answers only.
It has gone to shit and i am degrading with it

go back to Sup Forums

help

((()))

You could try joining a death cult out in the middle of nowhere and they may probably prohibit you from getting on the internet.

Visit your local mosque and convert to Islam

what are you implying mutt?

8ch.

If this site has outlived its usefulness to you, simply leave. The "omg I'm addicted to pol" line is just a meme. Grow 2 balls and leave.

((()))
>he fell for it
lmao

>It has gone to shit
It has

Hahahaha

slide thread

find a forum with rules and post there. when you get banned for not being a normie, go back to the real world.

If you find out promise to come back for me

Transition to /fit/ and visit Sup Forums between your lifting sets

>implying there was a time when it wasn't shit

I would unironically not mind having this child, as long as she never grow bigger and stays that size for forever. She looks like a retarded doll.

slide thread

yet we are here
why?

take your meds plus get rid of the meme flag faggot

>as long as she never grow bigger and stays that size for forever

well, she did die at that size

fuck if I know

Things tend to be more fun the first time because they're novel. Find a hobby and mix it with pol and you will feel better OP.

You're here forever.
See you tomorrow.

Reminds me of the 1st I scrolled down an inch in Sup Forums and found a gore thread

That's why I'd really like it if there was a way to NSWF filter some of the images, so I don't get cucked when after loading Sup Forums the very first thing I see is gay furry p0rn

Change board, user. Most anons are leaving Sup Forums recently due to what cancer it has become, so you aren't alone.
Sup Forums has been long day since elections. It's full of redditors, trumpfaggots, e-celeb whoreshipers, blacked shills, natsoc larpers etc.
I usually come here to see just how shit this board has become, and im impressed. Faggots here actually made it even more worse then Sup Forums.

Most other boards at least still have some quality and posters there are much more original and funnier. With time, you will come less and less to Sup Forums and when you come, it will be for the laughs and some events you're interested... like it used to be.
Don't listen to degenerate faggots who stay here and say "your here forever lmao xDDDD", it just pisses them off that people are leaving their degenerate cesspool, while they themselves are too deluded to leave this shithole.
I recommend you to visit Sup Forums, /k/, Sup Forums and even maybe Sup Forums (but it's also cancer).
Trust me, user. It will help.

solve the attachment disorder that led you to prefer online to IRL

Why is Sup Forums bad? I've never been to it, only Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /x/

Go to 8ch/pol/, where Sup Forums still exists a little.