Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?

Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?

No one bothers reporting crime because the police are all corrupt spics?

I wish they had grils that looked like that.

Guns

>large city.
Op has never been to El Paso.

Yeah right. El Paso is one corrupt hell hole. I've seen businesses move there because "No regulations" just to abuse Mexican labor and run their plant like some Chinese machine shop. Worker accidents don't get reported there, because they just send them back to Mexico with missing hands and fingers to deal with.

Why won't they just move to Mexico then? Because Mexico signed into law that the owner of the company is responsible for any worker injury. Mexico actually has too much regulations for these businesses now. El Paso serves as an excellent middle point, corrupt to hell while enjoying the fruits of illegal immigration that will work for you below minimum wage.

A list needs to be made of every company that has moved there, with all their managers names at the time and be punished accordingly.

Then you have police that don't report crime and El Paso is also a Sanctuary city.

Because that’s where they make the salsa and everyone loves salsa.

>el paso, safe
Its not you fucking EU fag you know nothing of america
Every time i see your flag i cringe go back to sucking Angela Merkels dick

Juarez, the murder capital of the world. End up quartered in a 55 gallon drum full of cement. Thrown in mass grave. 10 miles from The Pass.

Ex-Texas State trooper here. El Paso is a secret hell hole, pic related.

Despise Sup Forums brown fetish.

Amerindians are surprisingly non violent.

We are the 19th largest city in the US iirc

I doubt it's the "safest" city in america, I've always been suspicious of that. It may have a relatively low violent crime rate but you can't leave anything anywhere without having it bolted to the ground.

SLIDE THREAD. IGNORE

The low violent crime is due to the fact that the people being murdered are never citizens. Its a back and forth struggling of illegals running from Juarez cartels. The citizens are pretty based and appear to want a better life for themselves and others though.

Aren't the citizens just wetbacks? Maybe the occasional "Tejano"

Fuck off you moor cuck

No nigs cept army guys. But across i-10 is Juarez, a most violent city. El pasoans are pretty chill. Iraq war brought in lots of nigs tho. Sad!
t. Texan. Been there many times over decades.

El Paso is safe because it has the best cop in the business

What le fuck?? I live in El Paso and people get killed every day. Fucking Albuquerque feels safer.

>"city"

Isn't Texas just a gigantic parking lot full of Mexicans? It seems disingenuous to call a place you can't walk or navigate without a car a city.

Never seen a darkie outside of Fort Bliss, UTEP or Popeye's.

>Fucking Albuquerque feels safer.

I would live in that cesspool even if it was for free. Same for Alamogordo.

Yes. Stay out

*wouldn't duh

we have many, you just have to go to the right places, pure indios and people like her are always separated in different areas, even in common grounds

Not so much in the eastern half. They're mostly in El Paso, San Antonio and now Houston for some fucking reason. The former two are hispanic majority.

>El Paso is a secret hell hole, pic related.
>TAMAULIPAS written on the wall
that is absolute bullshit, that city must be Nuevo Laredo or Matamoros, which are border cities to Texas, but none of them have connection with El Paso

Yet Im sure many stormwinnies will believe your bullshit

If true, no wonder you can't shoot straight: you're a moron. That's messico dumbass. Like several hundred miles south in nuevo Laredo. Good fucking good, man.

that's bullshit, I almost never hear of death caused by violence. It's either dumb soldiers and niggers doing stupid shit or drunk driving assholes. the city is fairly safe but boring.
source-live there

>that is absolute bullshit, that city must be Nuevo Laredo or Matamoros, which are border cities to Texas, but none of them have connection with El Paso
>Yet Im sure many stormwinnies will believe your bullshit
t. Mr. 10% Paco Gonzalez

those mad people that make all this killing are not even 1% of the indio population in this country, they are very docile indeed

I love Texas, always has been part of my life since I live 15 minutes driving from the border.
WHATABURGER is a gift from God himself

no you dont

as far as I have visited the US, at least 85% of it's cities are made for cars, making walks very very long. Thats because they grew when trains and cars where already available, they are new cities compared to Europeans, where your cities where designed to walk and ride horse for hundred of years

>Like several hundred miles south in nuevo Laredo
not really several hundred, at least 20 miles away, those were crimes that Los Zetas commit, we still have deaths but they are from straight confrontation between cartel and government forces. The war between CDG vs Z's is over since 2012 in Tamaulipas

that is not El Paso faggot, stop LARPing

that girl doesnt look mexican at all, probably just some sand nigger on vacation.

I prefer to creepshot gringas. Mexican girls are such whores, you just have to ask them to strip and they will.

why stormweenies keep pretending to know about my country, our culture and our women? get this straight, the people you see in the US that came from here is not the same that are middle/high class in Mexico

american posters are the dumbest posters

t.

>you just have to ask them to strip and they will.

Really?

Creepshots?

I see you too are a man of worldly tastes. Kudos to you my Mexican friend.

Holy shit that's literally the 56% meme face

>you just have to ask them to strip and they will
Do you know if that include chicas living in the US? Asking for a friend

Most American have vacationed in Mexico at least once, we know about your 12% minority of normal looking humans. The down side is we also know about your 88% majority of ugly mutant beans.

maybe because your country is pouring into mine to the point where the majority of people i know are mexicans, and she doesnt look mexican to me? id bet lebanese or some shit maybe, thats probably what she is to be honest considering how much lebanese immigration yall got.

Yep, guy's name is Chicanon, a MEXICAN.
Mexico is the original 56% nation

It’s because the cartel uses American Hitman with dual citizenship to kidnap their targets in El Paso then smuggle them into Juarez so they can kill and bury them. American police Get somewhat hyped up for murders, especially if the victims are whites, women, or children.
Police in Mexico don’t give a fuck, and even if they find the bodies, they won’t pass the info on to El Paso police, while leaves the crime in investigative limbo, never to be solved.

>a nigger on the back
you just proved my point here truly an american

is a VPN faggot

those numbers are wrong, in tourist areas you see that amount of mutants because they are the ones that we put to work to please you, clean after you and serve you, just as we do in our homes, hell we even make a room for our sirvientas in our homes, you gringos can learn a thing or two from Mexican whites, but you are too deluded on your build the wall meme

yes, we have a lot Lebanese immigration, but they have pretty much assimilated, one of my best friends is pure Lebanese thanks to his family interbreeding but they consider themselves Mexicans and catholics, so I don't see any wrong side, also she looks very Mexican, you just dont know Mexicans from Mexico lol

he gets it

>average """white""" Mexican

>mexican whites
kek

I got no issues with Tejanos. DESU if all of Mexico were Tejano I push for annexation and BTFO the California libs with the sudden explosion of working class Christian families.

Pic related is an average """white""" Mexican

...That's not a red dot????

Juarez and nuevo Leon are about 900 miles apart, jose