Other urls found in this thread:

midwestalliance.squarespace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=fXHMnXQdHxs
empowermentplan.org/the-coat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes we can

here to represent Midwest men

Our website: midwestalliance.squarespace.com

I’m in the midwest for a week to meet my girlfriends family for the first time, never left the west coast in my life, other than visiting Europe once when I was 13. Her dad is very well off in an “affluent” mostly mansion filled neighborhood yet we’ll drive 5 minutes away to gurnee IL and it’s all blacks and mexis. What’s up with this? Before I came here everyone was talking such a big game about how white it is around here until you head into chi Congo which is obviously nig territory, but everywhere I look in these suburbs white people are outnumbered 10 to 1. Gf wants to move out here but my home town of Seattle, as liberal multikulti as it is, is still whiter than what I’ve seen the Midwest to be. Am I just in the wrong area?

you are wrong, to a degree further north in WI we have more whites, but milwuakee, ChiCongo and the areas in between are lost

For the whole stretch between Chicago and Milwaukee you have to stay west of I-94 if you want to see the white republican paradise.

well put

I see. How are the taxes/housing market in WI? Apparently cook county is fucked, fed + state taxes are outrageous and not conducive to my lifestyle as I can make a lot more money in Seattle for my line of work (construction). the only real fiscal appeal for me to move out here is the cheap real estate market compared to where I’m from

I'm from Racine, rent was pretty cheap and there are still great areas there out in the county(west of the i). They are having a small revival of industry too and jobs are being created.
I currently live in a suburb of Madison and everything is pricier here but finding good paying work in the city was super easy, leftist cucks here have no work ethic.

How shall we solve the Christ cuck problem in the Midwest? I propose replacing it with Germanic polytheism with a Midwestern kick. The abrahamic desert religion is completely foreign to the aryan soul.

Madison is a college town right? What’s the demographic like over there? Mostly lefty multikulti I’d imagine?

Basically its near Chicago (one of our biggest containment cities) and it has caught the plague of diversity.

Coexist stickers everywhere, I've run into a fair amount of redpilled folk though. The armed robberies and muggings are spilling out of the subsidized housing areas though so I carry as a rule.

>James Mason isn't in the picture

Is this group legit? I’d like to join something like this but I’m hesitant to put my name on a list that could potentially fall in to the hands of “nazi” hunter orgs like antifa

Yes we are legit. We are planning to have rallies and meetups in the future. We just need more dedicated members.

Michigan, reporting in. Just got a dusting of snow, excited for a white christmas for the first time in quiet a few years. Getting the house in order, wrapping presents, and prepping for a fair bit of cooking and baking as well.

Hope all of you are doing alright as well. Whatever else, winter, and especially christmas time, is time for family and to take stock somewhat. The midwest is, generally, pretty clan-ish, and i think that's honestly a good thing. Call your folks, call your friends, say hi. Maybe have someone by for a bit of cider and banter on the porch while you watch the snow. Remember clan and family is what you make of it.

Hope all you mad bastards have a good one, even you cunts from ohio. Love ya, ya fuckers.

looks comfy as fuck

merry Christmas, michigander!

merry chirstmas from ohio, glad i dont have to do chirstmas shoping in michigan, its bad enough, cant imagine what its like with all you fucks that cant drive.

The midwest is GOAT but you're still a larper or delusional to think you will ever achieve a white homeland in a region that is home to Detroit, Chicago, Gary, and St. Louis.

Oh, we do alright, at least we're not stuck in ohio, so it could be worse.

Ended up doing a lot of online shopping for the first time this year. Actually getting to shop is kinda big for us. Have four kids, two with autism, and have had to enjoy a welfare christmas last year. grateful, sure, but goddamn is it nice not having to rely on others that way.

In any event, i recommend to whoever's interested. Lord knows nobody else is going to give a fuck about us, especially the coasties, it's about time we started looking out for one another.

Also, who else has got snow? Anyone else stuck in the last days shopping rush? Anyone have horror stories from the dumping pits where the big-city liberals have poured their pet minorities?

Merry Christmas user

Good to hear, thanks man. I’ll definitely be dropping you a line if I end up moving over here. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you as well. I never understood the "war on christmas" thing honestly...then again, the area i live in is something to the tune of 89% white, with most of the rest being hard-core legal mexican catholics. Still, it's nice to see at least our leadership embracing it and all.

All prepared for the holiday?

South > Cuckwest

A very merry Christmas from Midlandia. The Midwest is Home white man.

It's a slow process, trying to undo 40+ years of damage isn't going to happen overnight, but it is happening. we're just getting started. slow, steady, and solid footing as we take steps toward our endgoal.

MWA-Shieldwall Defense League:
Let's Do This!!! MI cell chekcing in. Standing By.

This is true. It didn't happen overnight, it's not going to be fixed overnight. Steady progress, bit by bit. It starts with rebuilding our communities, honestly. Say hello to your neighbors. help someone bring in groceries. Be open and a little bit compassionate where it'd be easier to be cold and closed. Don't sit by and let shit you disagree with go uncontested. It's small, but it's there. Remember that fellowship and empathy are the providence of the white man almost exclusively. Part of the reason why things have gotten so bad is that we're used to our communities functioning together on basic human decency.

it's been corrupted by (((influance))) and bloated, hedonistic nihilism. We're a people that are used to getting along, at least somewhat. Used to depending on others if we have to, but otherwise each to their own. It's working against us now because so many have come that don't share these ideals, or even work against them. It starts with tight-knit communities and high fences. From there, healing can start again.

Stop falseflagging as dixie faggot

Hit up our email [email protected].
We’ll get you in our discord

I'm not faggot.

right on. yeah, I'd like to see some projects get assembled. I've seen various networks (distrubuted-private manufacturing, "garage networks", etc.) and D.I.Y. culture (examine and adapt "lefty/punk" concepts to OUR usefullness. I've been listening to this Billy Roper guy and when he mentions aquiring materials for clothing manufacture (if asian/south american former sweatshop workers can do this, we certainly can) I'm thinking: Why aren't we making functional clothing, amish have been doing this for decades, something strong enough to hold up, be comfortable, and serve a practical purpose.
It's nice to want to work together: but doing what? We need a project to work on that has a clear and achieveable goal, something that CAN be done and have a tangible result. There's plenty of leftover /scrap materials laying not being utilized. In my area recycling is seen as a fringe lefty-kook thing, and it's total bullshit.
I'd suggest looking into a freecycle-upcycle program to trade/exchange useful items from someone in-network who no longer has a use for it to someone else in-network who could actually utilize it. Clothing, books, practical simple survival food recipies that are tried and verified. If we take the "survivalist mindset" that was popular just a decade and a half ago when we thought we'd actually lose electricity and shtf-hype (remember that!?) and apply it practically while the lights are still on, then we CAN succeed.
Start collecting various projects / networks / programs that seem practical and study them for how they can be assimilated into our network. I've been doing this for years, but the people around me are still stuck in "muh sheckels" mindset. Sometimes things just need to be done; and waiting for permission and/or funding is not going to be a viable excuse anymore.

Chicago Housing Authority has this thing called "Off Site Housing" where they by up blocks for section 8 in areas and then flood their filth to suburbs. It happened in a town called Round Lake they put Cabrini Green in a bunch of town homes behind the Big Lots off Rollins and that neighborhood is only just recovering. The whole town though is doomed. Waukegan is another one that got hit on top of that bill boards south of the boarder tell people to go there. Look it up on how many homes C.H.A. owns outside Cook County.

Midwest, hell yeah!
youtube.com/watch?v=fXHMnXQdHxs

Truth collected from a previous thread. if we want to keep our homes safe, we need to get some asses in seats of power to keep them safe. Our cities are basically rotten at this point, if we're going to keep some kind of bulwark of identity, the place to start may indeed be city government.

empowermentplan.org/the-coat
I've been studying this project since it was announced. this girl was a student and started this as a project for design-school. Tried using tyvex plastic, there's videos of the results( basically non breathable but gave a limit on how far not to go so she could dial it back for being too effective to simethign more realiistic). Eventually, she got grants and materials from Carhartt and is now employing Homeless Women in Detroit to Learn and Manufacture this item.
We need something similar, something that our home wives can DO and a similar Buy-one-for-you-buy-one-for-someone-else pricing model. This way if there's a surplus, then it can be traded/sold by the excess holder. In the case of the coat, it's $100 Hard-value. As long as it's not damaged and still functional, it retains it's $100 value. See what I'm getting at, the item is so usefull that it becomes a type of currency. It's a radical idea, but then again, we live in a time where bits on a computer network are being speculated like digital-tulips, so why is this concept of a tangible functional item so bizarre?
This is just 1 example.
Thoughts?

so, basically AHS:cult, but without the crazy batshit and shitty ending? It's worth a shot at least. Before we can have a white ethnostate, we need to re-establish white-standards-of-living, and conduct, and actually follow through on promises with totall ACTUAL transparency. Actualy Reward Good Behaviour models and remove those elements that cannot be rehabilitated.
It's time to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Very much agreed, but that is something that will take a fair bit of time, job one will be making sure that the few "too white" places arn't overrun in the meantime. I wish i had it still, but a city counsel user posted once, and detailed some easy ways to fuck over the various ways big cities try to outsource their problems.

basically what it boiled down to was stall, stall, stall. City counsel positions are normally shockingly easy to get in to, and allow people to actually stall out parasitic government programs. Basically, when that economic gun gets placed to the head, stall. Make committees, ask for more information, make a committee to review the information, then make a new one to ask questions about the received information...and ask for more. Stall, and the big cities can't actually smash you for anything you have or have not done, and if you drag it out for a few years, most will just give up.

see, the problem with this posts >pic related is that (((they))) used an economic threat, an econimic gun to their head. rather than resolve this issue internally and approach the local communitiy for solutions, they buckled under the pressure of loss of "federal funds". this is how economic-warfare is waged upon a populace. it's the silent weapon in a quiet war. the economic hitmen came in and offered "silver or lead". and because the mayor didn't openly communicate with the local populace, they were kept in the dark about certain details and no viable solution was achieved. instead it's the McBurger approach and you've seen the results. By McBurger approach I'd suggest you watch the movie "The Founder" and see what I'm talking about. this same pattern of influence and bahaviour is repeating like a fractal. It's time to shift to a new pattern. Homeless are not incapable of helping themselves, they just need to have a place to stay that can be maintained and enough support to not be coddled but not be enslaved/exploited by their neighbors either.
Documenting cases like this that are verifiable are crucial to getting our point-of-view into the public record acknowledged, and formulating a viable solution.
If the mayor had more backbone and instituted a more senseable approach of "will work for room and board" then those low-income people could've maintained a stable equilibrium that would've prevented the collapse that followed.
It's not about making $$'s off of low-income people that don't "generate excess to be taxed", it's about maintaing the bottom so as not to have it fall out and sink into depravity even lower.
I hope I'm making sense here.

The problem is a lot of places look at subsidized housing as a steady source of income no matter what. Problem is towns need to see subsidize housing as a source of income and tax them more than others for the privilege of being here. Then there's the old method from why back of burning properties that stay vacant for too long because the get desperate and sell for less.

That's very true. All the more reason to stock volunteer civic positions with as many like-minded individuals as we can. hold anything approaching a majority vote on most counsels, and you could very quietly tangle up section 8 infection, demolish abandoned firetraps, and generally keep things much more tidy. Couple that with the fact that we're weird internet trolls, and suddenly all kinds of possibilities open up.

What am i talking about? well, look at the recent interest in seed bombs. Let's say there's a property being used as a degenerate waystation, and general eyesore, but for whatever reason the owner refuses to do shit about it. So, drop an address, or mention something to a sibling, friend, or whatever, and suddenly, through no fault of your own, it's pelted with seed bombs loaded with various garish plants, say...various branbles, sunflowers, and the like.

Things grow, and either the owner will need to clean it up, or it'll degenerate enough that the city counsel can get the thing dealt with. Worst case, depending on the plant, roots and growth could cause a partial collapse.

Plus, vacant lots attract people up to no good. Vacant lots full of brambles and pollen producers limit a lot of mischief. It's the little things.

OklaFag here

Increasingly blackpilled VAfag here.
I wish this area wasn't dying like it is. D.C needs to shrink in population soon or this will become just another midatlantic hellhole.
Don't let this happen to you, Midwest.

Shame. I went to George Washington’s house and Monticello last year. Nice state.