Germany will do anything for sanctions against Poland to become a thing (der Spiegel)

>Germany will do anything for sanctions against Poland to become a thing (der Spiegel)
>German media tell germans that we are suffering and need their help to overcome nazi government
>der Spiegel interviews some literally whos leftist that swear that Poland is shit and must be destroyed

So this is what trying to have good relations with Germany give us in the end, huh?

You fuckers never know where to stop. That's the problem with Germans. This shit will end with bombings and you should know it at this point.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ExFidetD4Lw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jrw3e8YlVWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HUH!

You're the Jew now!

the whole courts debacle is actually a PIS vs PO power struggle. It's not even about creeping totalitarianism, it's about PiS making sure that PO-judges won't prosecute them after the next election cycle, so they want to put in as many of their PIS-judges.
I send a curse on both of their houses.

>Spiegel

Geeeeeeeeeeeeee

You sons of bitch's need to get some camel fuckers. The easy way or the hard way.

LOOK AT ME!

*looking in Yiddish*

You've been getting free money for 30 years. They are trying to stop your government from castrating the judiciary. Why can't eastern euros try lead for a change instead of moaning and thinking everyone is a Nazi

Der Spiegel sucks. AM sucks even more.

nah, they are your problem and the Crusader wont help you when the Persian comes knocking at your gates. Unless you accept Lord Jesus Christos in your heart ofccourse.

It's obvious just after PO lost elections european commission started 'investigation' about state of democracy in Poland so they had to bring something up in the end.

God Save Poland. In Poland rite now on a terrorism-free traditional christmas Holiday. God it feels good to be here.

>der spiegel is a leftist propaganda piece
in other news, water is wet and africa is a shithole

>Merkel does thing
>REEEEE germans
Take Angela Kazmierczak back and we'll talk.

Europe vs. Germany when? This shithole won't rest until they've destroyed the continent.

then judiciary in western europa and USA is also castrated, besides RFN thrown out 70% of communist judges while our own got a chance and failed 80% of population wants reform faggot. BTW what free money for 30 years faggot? Nothing is for free in this world.

>'investigation' about state of democracy in Poland so they had to bring something up in the end.

but PiS did not have to give the Commission a pretext to start Article 7. Which they did, because they feared something else, so they had to pull it through. IMHO PiS fears prosecutions in the future, so they want to install judges who would be lenient on them.

Both parties need to die, for Poland to survive. They are at each other's throats and they are both willing to damage Poland to kill the others.
PO was willing to escalate the issue by calling on foreign interventions.
PiS escalated too, by giving the EU Commission the pretext for an intervention.

Yeah, but this time you will bomb them. Poland has the 5th strongest armed forces in Europe with brand new US weapons and vehicles, a homogenic ethnostate withiut gypsies and muslins. Plus, slavs are stronk both physically and mentally.

What does Germanistan have? Rusting tanks, feminized soyboy men and arab/african shock troops.

Germany is finished. Can't wait for Poland to occupy it and remove the shitskins.

Plus, cosnidering the current relations between Trump and Merkel I can see the US landing you a hand.

Everyone wants Polska rich and strong and prosperous. But not Russia 2.0. Reform all you want but keep it broadly EU friendly as regards institutions. My dream is Central Euros start bringing EU to the right and close off the migrants. Don't be needlessly wasting political capital on stupid shit that weakens Europe

Merkel is 1/8 or even 1/4 Polish.

Duda has to present Polak card to her.

I'm sorry.I also can't get along with Germans even though I was born there

It doesn't matter if perish because they just represent groups of ineterest and "for some reason" Germany is really desperate to keep PO in power.

i wish we could wake up her inner Pole but dude lets face the facts, we have been literaly f*cked by germans after 1993. The amount of german shilling in Poland nowdays is not much lower than russian shilling.

>Germany is really desperate to keep PO in power.
and PO says 'stupid' things that makes people avoid voting for them, but are the right things for their paying and EU jobs giving friends in Germany.

The German's are a cancer.

SPIEGEL != Germans

*stares back at you in slav*

*Germans you idiotic sand nigger. Waste of digits.

Just look at this evil childless bitch.

What a grimace.

V4+Austria, reverse Anschluss and raping some sense into BRD Germans again, when?

this

We will have great coalition in Germany with pic related/Kazmierczak and Tusk will be sent on white horse to win presidency and save democracy in Poland.

Germans always take things to their furthest logical conclusions. They are retards
>Don't like Jews -> genocide them
>Be liberal -> destroy Europe will muslims
>Disagree with Catholicism ->religious slaughter for 30 years
>Rivals with France -> Invade and occupy twice and humiliate.

French and Brits are our natural enemies, though. It's enough to hear them speak their obnoxious languages and I instinctively want to punch them in their faces.

>Germans always take things to their furthest logical conclusions.
absolutely this!
Germans are autistic, analytic and anti-holistic.
Once they get one idea to their heads, they realize it to the most absurd end.
They are a personalized reductio ad absurdum.

>Everyone wants Polska rich and strong and prosperous.
>But not Russia 2.0.
The only way for Poland to be safe is getting nukes.

This guy started with making wodden slingahots. He went full retard soon after.

>toilets and boilers, boilers and toilets, plus that one boiling toilet
>fire me if you dare
Polska is safe.

>LET ME SHOOOOW YOU IT'S FEECHAHS

go easy on the guy, he's channeling his autism the best way he can

youtube.com/watch?v=Jrw3e8YlVWo
Judges need to be elected by voters, not by corrupt politicians or corrupt other judges.
There needs to be a balance.

dude, 95% of society has no clue about whats going on in the politics. If they don't know a shit about politics what makes you think they will know who will be a good judge, also in USA its the president whos picking judge in Constitutional Court as far as i know. We should seek for this kind of solution, than no1 would keep screeching how bad we are.

Ruski hello

I have never seen a Polish person "trying to have good relations with Germany.

Also
>der Spiegel
is a far-left shitshow.

Not really, as savage as they are you are just cocksucking minions to the real Slavs!

Kek as long as you guys are in the EU you're fucked, you're winning now but these German faggots won't stop, you'll slip up eventually and then it'll begin

Ruski, sick my dick?

You're probably diseased from all the brown dick you're taking

Imagine what it would be like if Hillary got elected. Trump's election was providential really

We dont want you. You already have too much muslim.

Germans were "re-educated" after the war.

>Germany will do anything for sanctions against Poland to become a thing
Not with QMV in place. Germany BTFO

Word

>He wants to punch my face for speaking English
Not cool bro.