HE STRIKES AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944390361270636544
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this?!
Letters for ants?!

Still holding on to an ancient relic of a religion.

Settle down schlomo

Trying to!
UN keeps complaining

checked

how's the Israel reclamation coming along ?
i would like to visit Jerusalem someday without fearing being blown up

It's ok to be white vs no it's not signs

You're more likely to get stabbed then blown up.

Also; You live next to Russia! My country is basically America in (safety) comparison.

>it's ok to flame out
Who is advising this edgelord? I almost feel like he's trying to trigger Sup Forums at this point.

Before any grammar Nazis start complaining:
'Then' as in 'after'
Not 'than' .

Still proclaiming your Godlessness. What's the difference?

well, Ukraine is fairly violent, true, but we only share a very tiny bit of our borders + Rusyns (Carpathian Ruthenians) are very peaceful compared to their Eastern Brethren

Who cares?!
Did you get the joke?

i did, sorry, my inner autism is fucking me again

We need to focus on hating the following religions:
islam
judaism
yoga/hinduism

Ban these

First
>Yoga is a religion

Also; Why hinduism?

underrated

Jesus was a Jew.

Christianity is the most anti-white religion in the world.

Because the goal of the christcuck is to wipe out any trace of Aryan culture in the world.

Probably steve bannon.

hey shlomo can you teach me hebrew ? I want to preach to Yeshua in the original language

>lives in a christian country

I live in a Christian country that used to be over 90% white but is now 56%.

Say 'Baroh Adonai baroh shmo,
Beroha Mariam, Baroh Bna Yehushua'

All you need to know.

>it's ok to be white

>posts middle-eastern religion

I'm getting convinced he is (((controlled))). Well, he'll either gains redpilled support, proliferating a huge shift in White consciousness or there will be a huge backlash and whites will be timid and scared of being labeled and ostracized for being a "Nazi".

Hi Paul, I know you're reading this thread.
You're a dumbass.
And after posting that "goyim know" picture you're also an unelectable dumbass.

top lel

Keep calm.. here, huff some oxygen from this mask. Deep breaths. Nice and slow. Deep breaths.

/ourjew/

why wouldn't google translate this?

was it christianity that did that, because to me it seems like christianity was pretty good for white people until we kicked it out of our schools and government and replaced it with Commy hippy bullshit

Jew here, no he wasn't. Our Talmud says he was a dark magician who duped you retards into worshipping nothing. :^)

Scofield and infiltration of the churches in the 60s turned it into a passive doormat religion. I like the Jesus that called out everyone's shit and chased people with whips.

This guy is just trying to get you idiots to run his campaign for him, he's way too obvious

Yeah he saw how it worked for Trump and wants on the meme bandwagon.

Why won't you renounce your evil ways and accept Jesus into the heart of the cards?

/fictionalcharacter/

I just want the Christianity of Charlemagne back.

why do you worship a dead kike that even the we hated?

because he has 2500 attack points and is not only immune to time wizard bullshittery but also gets a massive power boost against it

>was it christianity that did that
Yes. "Greatest generation" Christians voted for the 1965 immigration act and desegregation. And Christians donate more money to globalist causes than any other group. Christianity is the reason our right wing has been a joke that revolved solely around abortion for decades.

his attack points were barely 400, you should really read our talmud

>Christianity is the reason our right wing has been a joke that revolved solely around abortion for decades.
Alright I'll give you that one. Why any conservative would give a shit over black babies dying is beyond me.

>t.

All extant sources that mention Jesus were written after his 'death'.
The criterion of embarrassment is used to argue for the existence of Jesus as a historical figure.
Sorry, but Christianity is just a solar cult re-branded for the modern age. There is no solid proof that he ever existed at all. Do you even know anything about this non-sense you blindly believe?

And I never said anything about God no being real, just that Christianity is bullshit, just like the other 2 desert religions.

the fuck are you talking moron? Hindu is the Aryan religion, fuck off with your zombie space jew cult, literally everyone in the world thinks you half wit retarded fucks need to be gassed even before the kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs

>Because the goal of the christcuck is to wipe out any trace of Aryan culture in the world.

Don't forget all knowledge and intelligence as well, they loved wallowing in pig shit during the dark ages

He actually never existed, but most kikes are just as retarded as Christcuck goyim, have some pasta

The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ

Real.
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944390361270636544

88 = 8+8 = 16
16 = 1+6 = 7
7=KEK

topkek

I got the joke. It was actually really funny.

We'll oven you last.

Nice one, schlomo.

i let you off this time

I don't get it.

the goyim can't know