Finance minister to asylum seekers: Don't come to Sweden

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6848940
>"Swedish finance minister Magdalena Andersson in an interview has said that she regrets her government's decision to let more than 160,000 refugees into Sweden in 2015, and she said integration is not working."

ohhhhh nooooo that sucks you dumb cunt

>she said integration is not working."

How long until she loses her job for being a racist?

I've never remotely comprehended the liberal push against assimilation being a requirement and condition of immigration.

but what happened to the report of (and i quote this verbatim, this is literally the wording that this government moron used) sweden's economy being "like, crazy good"

Sweden NO!

Please stop oppressing the poor rapefugees by stripping them of their cultural identity and replacing it with racist white ideology.

Insisting that people assimilate to your culture is ethnocentric and racist because is it implies that your culture is superior. Besides, "diversity is our strength"™

>integration is not working
That's because those racist swedes must try harder. It's entirely their fault.

>>integration is not working

who wants to integrate with 70 IQ monkeys?

Let me guess, elections coming up and they lost too many votes to swedish nationalists?

>hurr durr we might lose the election

hay guys I am totally with you now

what exactly IS their 'cultural identity'?

>be mudslime
>praise allah and opress women
>surprised when others of your shtty religion begin blowing shit up
>migrate west to escape
>try to make new country like the last one
>screw more shit up, more terrorists
>migrate west again
>repeat

Slay those fucking officials, who betrayed their Fatherland. Slay media personnel responsible for positive imagery of alien migration.

The day of reckoning.

Eventually, the world will come around to the idea that open borders cannot work for a civilization, just like the Communists came around to the idea that Communism doesn't work. How long this will take, I do not know, and will I live to see it, again I do not know. But inevitably, humanity will realize that a open borders society is a dysfunctional society.

ya dun fucked yourselfs up hard. now every swedish girl is used goods that stinks like sandlas and kebab

>Fatherland
Look Dimitry, maybe your father fucks you in the ass for fun. But we don't do that here in Sweden, get civilized you snowmonkey whoreface vodkagurling kickdog.

>le 56% mutt telling others what they did wrong...

I changed my mind. Don't just slay swedish officials, slay all swedes and take their clay.

Let's cheer for muslims for now. They're doing a good job and breed well.

you can regret as much as you want, but mass deportation is the only true solution

Why the fuck is that guy in the front looking at his hand?

Did he think he would turn white by entering a white country?

You're welcome for every modern world amenity you use daily, faggot.

>we will live to see Sweden become less cucked than Germany

>160,000 people who wont work and have to be housed, fed, educated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>flag

By the way the Bill and Melinda Gates Fund is paying for daily Guardian articles like this. Saw 3 “sponsored” articles this week. That’s just the Guardian.

Election coming up?

Look I will bully your mother's pussy into submission with my fat cock. Your untermensch face needs to be kicked until it's just mush. Shut the fuck up. And Hitler was a pussy, he killed his own dog then shot himself because he didn't want to become a fuckwhore.

>and she said integration is not working
Yeah well, u dun goofed.

>calls american le 56% meme
>his country adopts policies that will make his own people into 56% mutts because Germany said so

70 IQ liberal monkeys

yup.

Excellent news.

sideways france pretending its opinion matters.

dont be so negative you'll send him on a bad trip,
you know he's on drugs, relax.

She's just fishing for votes

Mass deportations will not work. They will fight to stay and this movement would make the Europeans seek the final solution. The government knows that.

>vote for me guys, not the SD!

She'll be fired this week

I’m not sure if you guys just love to troll, but i see some of the most over the top cucked posts from swede faggots on here. Either you wise up or you won’t exist in a hundred years.

He's smelling his fingers, if you know what i mean

hopefully.
if that's what it takes for it to stop happening i guess extinction is good.

This tbqh. Nothing but politics as usual.

woah hold on Sweden, that's a little racist?

I hope you get fired for being a mean racist >:(

intollerant swedish cunt!

white people are so shit!

Assimilation does not work at all. Cultures are race specific. For example look at wiggers, it is acting, fake.

If my experience with the people I interact with on a daily basis is any indication, I'd say over the top cuckoldry is the real majority. Not sure if that's the case here on Sup Forums. If it's any consolation, the Sverigedemokraterna nationalists have been getting a lot more popular recently.

One of the problems with dealing with money is that it grounds you to a point, and makes it hard to be as delusional as the common Swede.

You'd be surprised. I see white women holding hands with thousand-yard-stare refugees who don't know a lick of Swedish and are obviously just using them on a daily basis.

Sup Forums knows this as well. Brazil use to be a beautiful place before the Favela swarmed over your cities .... how do we go back is the question.

>aww geez, whoops, who eo6uld have known they wouldn't integrate
>honest mistake!
desperate backpedaling for show only, nothing of substance here - talk is cheap

b-butbut the doctors and engineers and eternal prosperity that immigrants bring?

heng deg faggot

well, it's a baby step but a step
step 2: Now you hang your govt.

>implies that your culture is superior
mad eggnogs crossing the sea on planks of wood implies our country and its culture is superior. if they were superior, they'd stay in their AfroFuturist Utopia

How is this possible ? The great feminist government of post-national Sweden is infallible. Hope she has to resign for her racist remarks.

>and she said integration is not working
OH REALLY?!?! mama Merkel said the same thing in 2013.
They don't give a fuck about integration,it's all part of the (((plan))).

Do any of you Svens have Twitter accounts for trolling purposes ? If so I think it's a good time to use them against this Finance Minister.

To little to late, you and the rest of your UN ilk are making enemies and that enemy is the United States of America. Get ready cunts, we aren't protecting you this time if an invasion happens.

pretty much, merkel did the same shit earlier