Buyfag thread

buyfag,moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=MED-DVD2-35019
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00143945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the closest a real human body an get to this physique?

Implants.

/fit/ girls. don't bother, 3dpd cannot compete.

I wasn't looking a text answer but an actual image of some sort

Nothing but the breasts and eyes are all that unbelievable on this one, so basically a heavy /fit/ routine, some fake tits and you're as close as 3DPD can take you.

It can't. That's the whole point.

>Amiko is adding random cards since a few months ago

For real? Can someone confirm this?

The only cards I got from January and February was this.

Find a flaw.

I'm not into racing Miku. Thai Miku though.

Cast off?

Tony

simplified twintails and flowers
nendo legs too stubby and unarticulated to completely match the pose
wings won't be able to elicit the look of holograms
nendo sameface syndrome
don't get me wrong, I love migu and like nendos, but those are flaws

Just released!

Ehh, muscular girls CAN have large breasts. I understand that you can also lose breast mass with weight loss, but there are exceptions. It all depends on genetics and your natural body build.

He looks like this one Chinese kid that lives in my building except he either has really bad acne or burn scars.

Muh wallet.

Have you heard of hatsune miku?

It's not just the size though, those don't hang like natural breasts. Even if she didn't have the abs those would need to be done as bolt ons.

I wonder if he ever faps to his own creations?

The hair looks kinda bad.

This might be my first slutterfly.

I'm sure he does. I imagine it's the same fap every time.

I would absolutely fucking empty my bank account on this if I had a spare room for the more 'racy' figures, and didn't live in canuckistan where I've heard customs is a bitch on stuff like this.

Damn might get because it's so pretty.

>First slutterfly
>Not popping your cherry with superior mothslut

I doubt even Cuckada would care about a full-figured woman of breeding age arriving on your doorstep.

Looks weird as fuck, can't quite explain it

>[HARCH]
>[GRUUM]
>[HRMM]

Well she is dark skinned so maybe I can claim I'm culturally enriching my household with depictions of middle eastern women.

Surprisingly cheap

Also, surprisingly late, fucking January 2018 plus delays

I got a January card on my late February order, also 2 February cards on lt late January orders and a December card on November.

So it's really a mess

are there any other good scales of her in her default outfit? there's plenty of song module scales but besides that 1/4 v3 behemoth I can't remember any recently

looks nice

>ごめねアノンくん。てへ~(๑≧౪≦)

Can you forgive her?

Who makes these kinds of super sexy figurines? no 2D style bullshit, but combination with 3D body shape.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=MED-DVD2-35019
Don't know if I should bite the bullet.
Only care for figure desu and that's a steep price

>PO soon

A hundred bucks for a figure you're going to botch is a bit much. Probably don't unless you were thinking of picking up models as a hobby anyway.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00143945
whew

As long as you ddodn't spunk on it, why not?

You can buy a Stylet and an Innocentia, and the weapon add-on kits for way less than 100 bucks.

do it for her, user

Got some models of a few gundam as a gift I never assembled. Guess I'll get around to trying that out before deciding on anything.

Ya I noticed that which made me really question it again.

literally a Stylet head on a Materia body, you can get both for less than that

don't fall for it user

It would be different if you were someone who wanted the anime disc that comes with, maybe, but for just the kit it's really too much.

Better safe than sorry.
Hit up /toy/ since you're a beginner.

>6 Packs/Box
So does it come with all of them or is it some bullshit luck thing where you might get duplicates? These things are never very clear.

This video is a fucking masterpiece. Even if no one else got it, good shit user.

Usually item description will promises no chance of getting each one if it's one of those blind box/bag deals.
Sometimes it doesn't though.

So, what do you guys think of Shikishi art? How do you guys display them?

>mfw waiting for a package and the doorbell rings

Pretty good stock Miku.
Will look good next to my GUMI.

>Want the Gudako
>Will probably get something stupid like the eggplant or Liz.

Shit ain't worth it.

The GSC sets always come complete, and depending of the quantity, you can get a duplicate at random

>tfw 1/4 scale Miku is just barely too tall to fit in detolf

Cut the head off

>1/5
Displaying this will be hard without it being gaudy.

it's making me hard to be sure

I guess you could break some fingers...

Be less specific.

That's a big ass loli.

Oh man, I already ready preordered the Deep Sea Girl figure but I really would like a stock Miku too. This is mighty tempting.

>mfw asleep and the doorbell rings

>Not telling the postal office lady to just save your package in their office for you to pick it up after work as it makes your commute easier
Been picking up packages there for 6 years now, I'm just "that guy" that receives at least one package every month.

Fuck off Abdul.

except my post office is 5 blocks away and I don't have a car
I can barely pay the mortgage of my condo on top of spending 400 USD a month on plastic butts

Damn user pls don't put yourself in debt with pvc butt.

That's not true. Materia have the shitty looking crotches.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on buying stuff from series they have no interest in?

You could use that money to buy stuff of a series you like so I don't really see the point

Some things are worth it purely because it catches the eye.

I usually make an effort to familiarize myself with the source material afterwards, however.

There are also some series I love, but have no interest in most of their merchandise.

True.

You don't have to be interested in a mech show/series to buy an appeasing mech.
I'm sure there are people here who also buy nendo's for accessories and faceplates.
Honestly if you like it though who gives a fuck.

Wait, who is the little spunk monk in the back?

Baselard. She's a little FAG.

Don't listen to him buy more plastic booty

i tend to do that a lot because a lot of figs based off of games have great designs but i just dont play many/have no interest in playing them so idc

>eyes practically falling off of her face
Lolifags will buy anything.

>he's never been with a real loli

I got the 2 latest Gals figures and Berserk game.
Shits so cash. That Hinata is so detailed and the Videl has the best under boob as she's pulling her shirt up.

Who's getting this?

Are there any figmas that are especially posable?

I don't know if i should pre-order her though :/ I have Rem and megmin nendo pre-ordered already

>DW gacha jews are stealing our money with figs too

>Ehh, muscular girls CAN have large breasts.
Not natural. A muscular girl would need a lot of fat to have large breasts as well, but then she wouldn't be a "muscle girl", she'd be "an overweight woman who worked her whole life on a farm" or something and you definitely wouldn't like it.

Got these two in my February order too. Really like 'em. Agreed on both the detail on Hinata, and Videl's fantastic underboob.

Out of curiosity, did you have to spread Videl's legs to get them to fit on both sets of peg-holes?

I heard the Drossel von Flügel figma is good with posing because of her double joints.

>5 blocks
Fucking walk, you fat sack of shit.

Aegis.

Any tips on buying clothes from shops like MHz where they wont ship outside japan? Their shit is expensive as hell in the place so i cant imagine the prices after having it shipped to someone then shipped to me

>crotches
Materia torso with Gourai ass. Happy now?

>mfw Nier Black Box edition arrived
Now it's time for SE to ship my localized version.

>tfw the pc version is digital only

Yeah I did and her toe doesn't go all the way down

Huh?
Why did you get the localized version if you already have the JP LE?

>Digital Pre-Order
>Got to play the game hours ago already in English
>Didn't waste money on LE with shitty SE Fig
>Can instead save the money to buy quality FLARE fig of 2Butt
Feels gud.