Why are non-smokers so goddamn annoying?

Why are non-smokers so goddamn annoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have fun dying in your 50s

Because our senses are superior to your tar clogged snouts.

>people that don't litter, smell like shit, and cough constantly are annoying

Lol go hang out with the homeless, you're basically the same

Because they don't want to breath in your cancer.

good. Who wants to be old decrepit shitting themselves and dying of some other shit while pharma companies rape any wealth you accumulated over your life time.

>falling for tobacco Jew

Why would you want to live beyond that? Quality of life goes to absolute shit past 60. Humans weren't meant to live this long.

Why do smokers pay $10 for a pack of cigarettes?
That sounds stupid. A big rip. You're getting swindled.

itt: op thinks in reverse.

if you live in a city it's like you've been smoking since ever

Call em what they are anti-smokers

Since I believe in a draconian type of punishment, I would honestly and truly behead anyone who smoked in public places like bus stops if I had the power

What kind of question is this. I particularly find people who smoke weed and cigarettes annoying. I mean at least I'm not getting butt FUCKED by the Jewish tabco industry

Don't act like smokers can't be annoying too, because they definitely can. There's a a way to smoke politely and not everyone adheres to it.

100% agree, ask any octogenarian about their pain levels

Get out of our space if it bothers you

as opposed to getting cancer in your 40's, being bedridden for the later stages and still shitting yourself?

Why are burgers so retarded?

Public means it's not yours. It's yours and mine, and if you're not anti-freedom, what's shared is governed by freedom. Smoking around someone is taking away their freedom from health - no one is stopping you from smoking elsewhere.

This, work in nursing home. Dear God I want to die before that.

Because they're uptight busy bodies who want to police other people's behaviors.

P E A T - G A V E L S
E
A
T
-
G
A
V
E
L
S

If you're so feeble that 5minutes of 0.00005% second hand smoke in a supremely well ventilated area is going to do you in, do us all a favor and go eat some peanuts just get it over with.

>Pay the tobacco Jew to get sick
>Pay the chemotherapy Jew to get better

They are literally selling you both the poison and the cure. Smoking is the most blue pill thing anyone can do. NOT smoking is red pill.

No, I would even allow you to do meth and things far more dangerous than tobacco. Just don't do it in a way that affects me/in a public place.

Imagine if I said I wanted to go around swinging blunt objects freely all the time and that I suggested anyone who wanted me to stop are the type to police people's behaviours. Well, no. I'd be taking away their freedom from violence. I'm free to swing blunt objects when I'm not around others/in public.

> not exercising your freedom to walk five feet away from the big scary smoker

t. retarded piece of Canadian trash who needs to be gutted alive in front of his parents

LOOK MOM I REPLIED TO EVERYONE XD

non smokers are pathetic low test manchildren
they feel threatened by smokers because they are too feminine and beta

It's not going to do me in, yet you're still taking a freedom away as well producing a substance that's coming into physical contact with me. Can I spit at you? It won't kill you.

There are lots of you morons everywhere. I have to go out of my way each time? Do it in your own space.

You're getting gassed by every car and bus that goes past you, the tobacco is the least of your worries

My car has no catalytic converted, get fucked hippy

>I read a pamphlet in high school
Wow i remember when I was 14

#cigsinside

Second hand smoke is associated with 16% higher incidence of lung cancer
For reference, drinking whole milk is associated with 140% higher incidence of LUNG cancer

You're op pol, surrounded by no lifer contrarian autists. Most are virgins.

Your reason is wasted.

I smoke & don't litter

They're environmentalist fanatics, "everything-ists."

>y-you will die earlier
so? is life a competition who lives the longest?

>y-you smell bad
ever heard of deodorant and dental hygiene you manchild

>i-it costs money
get a job you lazy manchild

Exactly. It's not yours.

My only issue with people who smoke is that they smell bad and dont realize/care.

Only low test soybois dont smoke
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/

People do not live healthier today to be in the sky, they do it to feel better than others. Mostly losers who have no other achievement like a job or a girl

At the risk of being teased by the internet, this is one of the reasons vaping is better.

But not you, nope you're above all that. You see these Sup Forums losers for what they REALLY ARE

You're not on pol, nor are you a contrarian autist with no life and you're definitely not a virgin (people that use it as an insult often are projecting what would be most hurtful for THEM to be called).

No reason is definitely not wasted on this uberman

Low testosterone

1. I don't drink milk
2. People who do aren't affecting others

They championed anti-freedom in high school, not freedom. Smoking in public = anti-freedom.

Do I need to explain the difference in individual and/or collective necessity between a car and a cig?

My conclusion was perfectly consistent with it not being mine. If it's public, it should be governed by freedom. I'm not taking away your freedom to harm yourself; you're taking away the public's freedom to be free of inhaling your disgusting substance. Do it in your own spot.

I know. They're all fucking idiots.

yes, if you have a problem with it that's your fault
you could just appreciate the free nicotine but in stead you have to be a little bitch about it

That's my choice so let me kill myself faggot

tbf, i'd rather die of cancer than live with the risk of cartel members raping my family in front of me. You should smoke more.
>hurr durr, i know what projection is because someone said it to me once. I'm totally not pretending to be a psycho-analyst kike.
Fuck off, leaf. Your jewish tricks are transparent.

By the way, what kind of cigarettes do you smoke, I think about replacing mine

Why do smokers always seem to defend their lifestyle choice with the exact same childish attitude as lolicons?

>"f-fucking retards just deal with it"

You don't have the right to determine what is and isn't a collective necessity. We live in Canada and we have as a group ruled sucking dogs is a collective necessity. Until you convince the rest of the hivemind to share in your smoke phobia (that makes no sense because you willingly expose yourself to greater amounts of more dangerous gasses daily without complaint)

You can spit at me but rest assured I will do something about it. Just like you could do something about the smoker if you werent so pussy

git gud shitter, you no life virgin autist :^)

(not projecting btw)

it's important to switch it up a bit
I smoke primarily malboro but some times I buy a pack of lucky strikes just to spice things up

>producing a substance that's coming into physical contact with me.

why are millenials such whiny fucking babies?

Even though I don't agree I'm being bitchy:

If you don't believe people should have the right to be as bitchy as they want when their freedoms are being taken away, you're anti-freedom, making you a bigger bitch than I ever could be.

Should it be public policy that people can enter your house without your permission? You shouldn't have to do something about it, because public policy should encompass freedom, which you are against.

Should public policy include asking each pedestrian for permission before you drive past them so you don't unwittingly expose them to exhaust fumes?