Trump Knows. He Knew The Whole Time

And now he's baiting and trolling. Smart motherfucker. Smarter than I thought. Watch what happens now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/56-uVC1arqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump only ever makes moves predicated on information that's been made available to the public. He knows a lot that we don't, but he has to wait for it to come into the light.

Bump

Nice

Thank god for this timeline. I was seriously considering suicide last year. Now, I only halfheartedly consider it.

Well????

Dont just stand there like an idiot! Tell us what this means and whats gonna happen at least

Classic bo bandy

It’s brilliant. All of these dominos are tumbling down over Christmas. He tweets about it and cites Fox for reporting it. He retweeted Eric Trump, too. “Trump and his conspiracy theories” - No, you can’t say that. “Trump is leaking classified information” - No, you can’t say that, either. The WORST anybody can try, and I am sure they will, will be, “Trump is so incompetent he doesn’t know what is going on and had to find out from Fox.”

>your happiness depends on external circumstances

gee, good luck friendo

It means nothing, still it’s a cool tweet I guess.

When Trump tweets about major issues especially in THREES, it means he has something on them. Something he knows. He doesn't tweet unless he can trap somebody or they can't get out of it.

Trump knew about the 700,000 dollars the whole time. Trump knows there is more info on McCabe and James Baker.

This is Trump actually playing chess. Not "muh chess"...but real chess.

This literally reeks of apocalypse end times stuff.

Good job u idiots who got King Cheeto elected. You've killed us all, drumpfshits.

This is insanely old news, I remember it during the election.
The press wouldn't touch it but it was out there

Trump's tweets are so fucking woke sometimes

It amazes me that the entire planet sees him dropping literal Sup Forums redpills sometimes. Just wait until his 8th year of office when he doesn't give a shit anymore and straight up tweets "THE GOYIM KNOW" lmao

Trump is ACTING like he "just found out"

It means he has the info, all of it.

The narrative is that Trump is so dumb he watches eight hours of Fox News per day and believes Sean Hannity over the intelligence community.

He only ever makes moves based on whatever was on Fox News 20 minutes ago you mean.

Dare I say it ?

At least wait until he gets elected again.

Thinking he wasn't smart shows that you might be a bit stupid... 100% serious.

I'm very happy. If you're life is miserable because of your perceived reality, I am even happier.

Nope. He WAITS, until a story is in the spotlight. Then he trolls, because he knows. Trump NEVER tweets without having back up.

Yeah it's funny how he pretends to be finding this stuff out from Fox news.

>You've killed us all
incorrect!
your actions have damned you, child.

;)

Merry fucking Christmas, anons.

This. The man is a genius

why do you blumpftards assume anyone who doesn't worship the idiot is a liberal?
are you really that delusional?

>THREES
>33
checked

He intentionally puts it out that way. He loves nothing more than opponents who unironically think he's stupid. It's one of his greatest strengths

little known fact, that woman is Louise Mensche. The only worthwhile role shes ever played in life

>you're

Damn. Nice check. I didn't see it.

That is 1.25 diet cokes per hour of TV viewing. Shocking!

>tfw Trump is actually playing 22D underwater backgammon and all our memes were true

who the fuck are you talking to libfag?

What is going on?
Quick rundown plz.

Witnessed

The leafy-swamp speaks!

Indeed, you're all going down, you cucks and parasites and low-info bovine shill'ish goons.

>The country that hired a faggot muzzie loving mental midget that has fast-tracked citizenship for immigrants, removed the capacity to revoke citizenship for national security reasons and allows ISIS fighters to come back into the country without being arrested.
>Talking shit about America hiring an anti-globalist president like it's the apocalypse

He's been planning all of this for so long

>1.25
For retards that can't math

They need to fire him before his benefits, fuck him.

Get out of here. Hillary and her team of demons fits the Apocalypse stuff much better. Trump is more like one of the Good Kings in the old days.

what more can you expect from a
>fucking
>leaf

>starving
>oppressed
>deprived of a natural life
>sad because of it

wow lol lettign your happiness be dictated by external circumstances pleb!

who the fuck are you talking to and what the fuck are you even saying you dumb fuck

Israel won’t exist soon kike. Hahahahaahah

says the leaf
pic related close enough

Holy shit

Oh, really? what about those Tapes he suggested existed between the convo he and comey had in private?

Sad thing is that there are still thousands of Obama holdouts working in the federal government, including in high levels like Andrew McCabe and James Baker

The swamp is going to be drained, but it'll take a while. Thank God we have Trump or we wouldn't have a chance.

The whole point is to get normans and boomers to try to prove him wrong. And the best they will do is a gas lighting CNN article that ignores the corruption; and a Snopes article that is just more blatant partisan bias masquerading as objectivity. But those tactics suck and people aren't as stupid as we all like to think - this back and forth is waking many up. This will be a serious blow to the media since they will inevitably once again reveal their true loyalties.

Who is a government official today and who is not?

He's a total madman, but smart.

>how can america be corrupt
I don't know donald

Mother of god those digis

So Trump is the leaker? Will he arrest himself?

Trump probably made those up to pressure Comey into telling the truth -- that's been discussed on this board here ad nauseum (idk if you were shilling back then too so you may have forgotten).

Now what about all the pro-Hillary and anti-Trump corruption being unveiled at the FBI? Before you deflect remember that it's just starting to come out.

I dont even think Trump can directly fire people at McCabes level and lower? He can maybe tell Wray to fire him but it he refuses his only recourse is to fire Wray

Trump is Christ returned. He is the last trumpet and hes gonna reveal the man of sin, Obama, the antichrist.

He is going to judge the nations.

Don't feel bad, there's plenty of tards out there living kickass lives.

Can someone summarize what’s is happening?

Who is Strzok? What’re these teeets about?

Been off the grid for two weeks

>hillary clinton gives the US nuclear response time live in a presidential debate
>will Trump arrest himself for a tweet?
?

stop posting

finally got a big legislative win and now he can go in for the kill on the deep state. 2018 will be a wild one lads

>Colluded.

they just got played like the rest.

Not an argument.

what trump didn't realize is that we're gonna need two walls. fucking leaves. i can't wait when isis fighters start trickling down through the northern border

Nigga did you not see the freaks on the other side? We dodged the bullet there and all the losers can do is shriek and larp.

Yes? Pretty sure you can get US nuke response times from Tom Clancy at this point. Time doesn't matter anymore, there's no way to get a nuke off without a response.

Read the replies to his Tweets. Trump is getting his ass handed to him

This, it's why I thought it was kind of ridiculous when the media was questioning his wiretapping claims, do you think he doesn't know exactly what was being done? Love him or hate him the man's the fucking president, he has access to whatever information he wants, hell with the NSA he can probably read the emails of everyone at CNN if he wants.

yeah? cause hillary dumped them on live tv, you fucking douchebag

>I was seriously considering suicide last year. Now, I only halfheartedly consider it.
You don't get to leave faggot. We need you.

Fucking Leafs. I swear to Christ himself, we're going to hang you all one day.

by who? blue check nobodies? AHAHAHAHAHA fuck yourself idiot

>Defending Hillary
Go back to your containment general. The day they're both arrested the better.

sorry to detract from the thread but seriously, how can one be so fucking cute?

>actually being this retarded
Wew

>“Trump is so incompetent he doesn’t know what is going on and had to find out from Fox.”
I've heard that but I feel like that completely ignores Trump's character. Trump is a pretty vindictive person, I guarantee you he's following all of this closely and he's looking forward to getting payback.

>le cheeto

upvoted!

fixed

>THREES

>a guy that grew up working real estate in NYC all his life at the high levels doesn't know the tricks (((they))) attempt to pull
You're a fucking moron if you think he didn't. Seriously, low 80's IQ.

What the fuck is your problem, idiot?

You are just calling out random leafs for no reason. And 80% of your posts in here have been toxic as fuck. Whats the point of insulting random people, retard loser?

KYS

youtu.be/56-uVC1arqo

??????? are you mentally retarded or quoted wrong post? lmao

I think I have a crush on President Trump...does that make me a degenerate?

8 hours??

found the shill

doe eyes, huge tits, a bucket hat and a plushy sweater will do that

This is a great tweet set from Trump. I had just hung up on the phone about wanting to see these flies drop.

“Pretends”