What happened? Why does this get no love? The DM and GX storytimes finished, even R finished...

What happened? Why does this get no love? The DM and GX storytimes finished, even R finished. Why did storytime user abandon us?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/4mgbqp/yugioh_5ds_manga_megathreadarchive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's shit, just like the zexal manga. Arc-V will be shit,too because they're canning it by the end of the year since it's no longer apart of how the game is played

Were the 5D's threads dead or something? The GX threads started slow but the storytime dude still finished them. By the end there were a lot of discussion

Is this another one of those manga adaptations that has jack shit to do with the anime plotwise?

Characters designs/names are there. But the plot is significantly different.

Yusei is like battlelust Goku, except Yusei lives for the thrill of dueling. Jack is edgy as fuck but does not have a past with Yusei. Kiryu/Kallen is depressed like anime.

Yeah, there was a storytime here for it. He/She did 3 volumes then just stopped.

Volume 4 when, bros?

People were talking a decent bit. Not as much as the other three boards, I think, but we were still talking about it.

Mainly about how Sense was ridiculous and Sect just fucking leeched all of Yusei's screentime.

I've only read a few chapters of the manga but was sect really that bad?

Basically

>First chapter is Yusei vs. Sect
>Sect then gets kidnapped by Skull Knight, requiring Yusei to save him
>Sect then is taken by Yusei to the hospital, only for Jack to show up and attack Yusei in a duel
>Yusei can't duel his best because he's too busy thinking about Sect
>Yusei gets Sect to recover at the hospital while preparing for the tournament
>Sect gets a super secret rare card of darkness
>Sect goes full Coldsteel and becomes possessed by the card
>Sect leaves with Skull Knight and becomes a villain
>rather than Yusei getting to develop some character of his own, he now has to focus on saving Sect
>AGAIN

Fuck Sect.

Christ he sounds like the worst. It sounds like the mangaka was so obsessed with his own manga original character that he just had to shove him into everything.

Yeah, the only period of time where Sect isn't the focus of what's going on is right before Yusei's duel with Hunter Pace.

This is the point right before he goes full Coldsteel.

>just like the zexal manga

I thought the Anons said that was good. I was sticking around to see what that was about, but I guess I should have jumped ship after the bonus story of GX.

GX threads were comfy, was sad when they ended. Is anyone willing to dump the rest of 5D's?

I can do it if anyone wants me to.

You forgot Yusei's backstory, where he was an elitist dick until Sect changed him. Really wanna see people's reaction to that chapter, mine was "oh fuck off"

Yes, please do. We're on Volume 4 IIRC

reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/4mgbqp/yugioh_5ds_manga_megathreadarchive/

This guy has a full digital rip, and I think that's what storytime user used

I'd like that, user.

I've only read up to the end of Vol. 3. Please tell me you're joking.

Alright here you go.
Yu-gi-oh! 5D's story time volume 4. For searching purposes.

I wish I was user, I wish I was. I was about to post the pic but apparently storytime is starting

Can you not queue a lot of posts one after the other automatically? You used to be able to load a bunch of images at once (done that), press submit once and then the other images would

Well guess that solves that, I guess it just doesn't show the timer anymore.

>literally tells him to die

She didn't even flinch from the attack, you drama queen.

Don't you still have to enter the captcha for each one?

I have a pass. Got it for story time purposes.

Cool, so you can pretty much put them all in and relax
Thanks again for this

>"When Summoned, Gravity Warrior GETS"
>dubs

kek

Yusei's an asshole, why is he using sense on 2 kids? He's seriously trying to hurt 2 kids

>shields Luna
>no one is steering
>they both crash and take more serious injuries than they would have from the Sense

No wonder Luna's always giving him shit.

Even Kuripon is mad.

They weren't kidding about Aki not appearing for awhile.

And you seem pretty smug for a peanut gallery.

Fucking Egyptians man. Everything in Yugioh is their fault