Chinese, Japanese, and Korean

Is there even any difference between the three types of chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERZzsopIw4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dis gon b gud

I would guess Korean, Chinese and Japanese based on these pictures (kek does every Korean girl have eyelid surgery?)

I know for sure the ones on the right are Japanese. Japanese men have strong jawlines and are imo the only chinks that are attractive looking.

which faces are which op

Korea>China>Japan

Japan>China>Korea

Add the American Indian, Eskimo, Aluet, and Yupik in there.
They are all neomongloids.

left Korea
middle China
right Japan

Except the old blood indigenous Japanese Ainu dont look like that.

Do Asians believe the evolutionary theory of their eye shape being down to dusty conditions?

This is what I was taught at school, Tbh I think its a load of horseshit, but what do I know against experts?

>Chinese
82.1% East Asian, 17.9% Siberian
>Korean
72.2% East Asian, 27.8% Siberian
>Japanese
70.1% East Asian, 29.9% Siberian

And old Chinese mummies dont look like that either.

Huge differences. I can always tell.

one will eat dogs and act like locust.
one will perfect robotics for fucking purposes.
and the last one just want to see little girls dancing

Absolutely Australoid

Those were white immigrants to Japan, now mongrelized.

Its a direct result of Denosovian skull shape.
Rhodensians look like modern Africans.
Heidelbergensis looked like modern Europeans
The modern single hump camel has slit nostrils and eyes too.
But they came from North America 13K years ago and was an ice age mega fauna animal.
The only one that survived the YD.
Slant eyes and nostrils are from blowing snow conditions.Not really a desert.

Japs are obviously more aesthetic

No.
They came from North America actually.
NA was destroyed in the YD and some early hunters and the camel crossed from alaska into Siberia first about 13k years ago.
Solutreans were first on North America, and that Mt Neander DNA is the marker that traveled west, then North, then into Siberia.
ainu have that marker and are more ancient than modern japs.

Ive always thought asian eyes look similar to dolphin eyes

maybe thats why their diets are seafood based and can sound like dolphins

china is huge, those amounts vary from region to region, and there's mixing with nanyue/vietnamese people in the south or pajeets/thais

japanese do seem to have the most caucasian features, from mixing with the ainu which seem to be australoid/siberian, maybe some old european tribe that explored too much

>The only one that survived the YD.

what do you mean YD?

Blue eyes started from hunters living predominantly from the ocean.
So did blonde hair.
Solutreans were first to find north America.
NA got destroyed in the YD- ELE event killed almost everything.
A band in florida survived from the sea.
Windover Bog had 168 blond and blue shriveled eye mummies.
Science shut down. those are the oldest DNA x haplo blue eyed people yet found on planet Earth.
They became early sea merchants, and viola blue eyes only genetically appear in Europe on the coast of Spain 7K years ago.
Blue eyes were an adaption to collect from the sea, and generations of constant shellfish collection.
Slanted eyes are from blowing snow.

The Korean ones had plastic surgery to look like the other two.

Oddly enough I am able to tell them apart in most cases, koreans seem to have more tissue on their eye lids, lapanese seem to have more lifted corner eyes with rounder centres, and chines more neutral of them all in terms of eye lid tissue, and cymetry of eyes.

The nose as well the bridge and width, and face shapes do differ!

Glaciers covered canada and Alaska when the Solutreans first arrived.
The Clovis/sandia hunters hunted the mammut in places like Tennessee 18-23K years ago, and traveled west .
There are 3 dryas Events. Oldest, middle and younger dryas. YD
A meteor shower shattered the glaciers, ice melted and flooded like Lkae agassiz. And as the land rebounded, crater Lake Mazama erupted a huge ash cloud that choked and killed everything on North America.
The York shower in greenland and the younger dryas impact is the same event and it fucking anihilated North America.
The YD tuffaceous ash layer is 3 feet thick, and all the mega-fauna and early clovis were cooked in it.
A few hung on in Florida.
After the YD Asiatic moose, black bear, deer, and siberian Archaic "indians" arrived.
different animals and people pre YD than post YD.
People were trying to escape north America, not come to it.

>Korean girl has eyelid surgery
lel

language and culture to name a few stupid ass
derrr what's the difference between irish british and scotish derrrrrrr
yo yo yo wat da diff wit jamaicans, haitians and africans my nig!!!!!

>kek does every Korean girl have eyelid surgery
pretty much yeah. they get done around high school age

YD ELE? Where were Solutreans from? Do you have any reading material for this?

But that is not a Chinese mummy. That is a Tocharian. They were Indoeuropeans. Not Asians. Tocharian culture existed in Mongolia until they were conquered by Turk people sometime around 600 AD.

They were more like 'Celts in Mongolia'

Jomon people so manly.

disgusting squinty eyed yayoi.

The camelopse single hump camel was first hunted and domesticated in new Mexico/Colorado area 16K years ago.
13K=YD
And somehow the camel travels north through Canada as it melted open,across the Brooks range and into Siberia. Then across all Asia.
The Bactrian crossed 40K years ago.
All other NA mega fauna died forever in the YD.
short nosed bear, Sabertooth , cave lion, mammut, mastadon, steppe bison, sloth, elchen and the Clovis/Sandia hunters.

very interesting stuff
where can i read more?

They look so much like aboriginal australians.

Start with Across Atlantic Ice. Curator at the Smithsonian wrote it 2012.
Sandia Man theory of Frank Hibben 1946.
Then just trust math.
The vast majority of stone tools and the oldest sites are on the East Coast, not Alaska.
Iberians were before Siberians.
As Europe was being closed from another Ice Age, Solutrean/Magdalenian hunters crossed to Virginia. Topper, cactus hill, Meadowcroft, and the cinmar sites are the oldest.

chinese are pan-faced

Chinese are sub-human bush-dwelling mountain people who feast on bamboo and panda cock. Koreans are just chinks who larp as nips.

>old blood indigenous Japanese Ainu
Ainu entered Japan from Siberia relatively recently. They do not predate the Japanese

>Mongolia
*the Tarim basin

Chinese are soulless economic masters, they beat the jew at their own game, but ehy are too individualistic and don't care about one another. Well, some of them, there's plenty of chinese with family values here in mexico.

Didn't tocharians mix with mongoloids and this created the turanid race? basically hapas which are the Turkic people.
They looked pretty whitish by the time they arrived in Europe .
Pic related is a Hungarian, daughter of Attila the Hun.

Cbc is Canada's version of CNN

Siberians were the last people to find North America too.
But we call them First and native.
May as well call the Ainu Native.

makes a lot of sense
and what about the north american cannibalistic 6 fingered giants?

Even CBC is starting to break the bad news to the "First" Nations.
Took a long time to accept the vikings being before the Pilgrims.
The 2012 Solutrean hypothesis changed everything.
Start with Frank Hibben.

bamboo shoots are delicious and I'm not a panda

The Saiduka ( My Tribe) had 5 fingers. Red and blond hair.
Not giants but taller than the Pauite that showed up and killed them.
Then made up BS cannibal stories.
The Pauite still wear some old red scalps at ceremonies of the Si-Teh-Cah they killed and stole the land from.
Real story.
Lovelock, Paisley, and spirit Cave produced pre YD Europoid skulls. That support the legend.

The didnt have double rows of teeth either.
They had Wisdom teeth.

Pretty funny how libdem fruitcakes pretend they were one race of peaceful savages while accusing everyone else of being racist.

It ALL started here in 1971.
Russian Yupik Families own the richest oilfields and mines on North America.
Those "natives" have only been on North America for 240 years.
Russia imported them, so they fight for indigenous and sovereign status endlessly.
Its all a Communist scam.
From crooked dick.

Jap girl is prettier by far.
Chinese dude looks closer to something you would find in some historic movie about some handsome swordsman hero.
Also the korean dude looks almost like a mexican, not even joking.

Chinese people have very flat faces and it looks prehistoric

Japanese and Korean to an extent have much more Caucasian shaped faces

Personally I think Japanese women are hot af Chinese women are ogres by comparison

Soviets planned the Nunavut takeover. canada and Alaska are now called nunavuut.
Greenland is Nunaviit.
And actual Russian yupik families imported in the "Great Hunt".
Now they have "Indigenous Day".
240 years on North America and now " Indigenous".
The USA is full blown cucked.

>Didn't tocharians mix with mongoloids and this created the turanid race? basically hapas which are the Turkic people.
Turanid isn't a valid term for anything; not all Turks are Hapas, there's a ton of very chinky Turks in different parts of Siberia. As far as the Tocharians mixing with Mongoloids, it did happen. However the Tocharians were not the only Indo-European speaking Caucasians in the area - Aryans(in this case nomadic Iranian-speakers such as the Wusun, the YueChi, and the Sakas) arrived later and ended up penetrating Western Mongolia, the Tarim, and even further East all the way into Gansu. By the time the flow of migrations reversed and Mongoloids started moving West down the steppe corridor, the White population to be absorbed was only partly Tocharian.
>They looked pretty whitish by the time they arrived in Europe .
They kept absorbing more and more Iranic tribes as they moved West, and the ones that reached Europe absorbed other people including Uralic speakers.
>Pic related is a Hungarian, daughter of Attila the Hun.
The Hun-Hungarian connection isn't that simple. The Magyars entered a political confederation with the Onogur Bulgars(Hun descendants), and by the time this polity entered modern Hungary, the Bulgar component was a minority. I wouldn't venture a guess whether this woman is a descendant of Attila or not. Points against it are: 1. most Hungarian genes are not from Bulgars nor from the original Magyars, they are from the local Europeans that got absorbed by the Magyars. 2. the Onogur Bulgars were a bit farther North than other Bulgaric groups, and the kin of Attila likely didn't move far when the empire collapsed

My friends have wifed some foreign imports, and I've noticed some things about them

>1st friend has a chinese wife
>she makes damn good food
>speaks near perfect English and learned Finnish pretty quickly
>bossy as all fuck, but likes the home life
>really funny when drunk, so gets along with us all
>likes classic rock
>a 7/10 despite being 30
>fucking hates nigger and mudslimes with a passion

>2nd friend has a korean waifu
>can't cook for shit
>25yo with an average-slender build
>works as a cleaning lady and doesn't really want kids
>a solid 8/10
>listens to horrible K-Jew music
>gets along with Jamal at work a bit too much according to the word on the street

>3rd friend has a Jap wife
>23
>doesn't talk too much either
>keeps mostly to herself and tends to paint a lot
>decent cook, but not as good as the Chinese one
>8/10
>wants to go study arts and maybe have a family
>doesn't drink, period

All in all, I don't know if it's anything above anecdotal, but Chinese seems to be the way to go.

Japanese women on the right are the prettiest but wtf is wrong with the skin color of the men?

HAHAHAHAHA

breddy gud my dude

Tired of seeing Asians in China try to pass of Asians as "American Indians".
Most are too dumb to catch it. Not me, I see right through communist propaganda.

Most of the FB "native" pages are run by Chinese, Vietnamese, and Koreans.
Oh look we all have slanted eyes we are all native muricans now.

Oh look at these Native Americans.
Fuck you China.

Shut the fuck up puta.

yes, and the japanese are superior

Oh Gawd, and since NODAPL every racist Mexican thinks they are native muricans too now.
Almost as bad as the Chinese propaganda.
Fucking hateful Mexicans too.
Watch those crazy fucks close.

Hoka hey.
And here is what happens with braindead Mexican youth.
NODAPL ima water warrior im brown, i hate whitey now.

>hurr durr rascist mexicanz aren’t native!
>complaining about racism on pol

You’re a dumb shit, mexicans and spics have more native blood than tribe members from the u.s.

china waifu more qt than japan (who often look like they're faking qt and squealing).

youtube.com/watch?v=ERZzsopIw4U

>There will be an up rising
If they can’t even pick up a dictionary and learn proper English, God forbid they will know how to use a gun.

>Northern Chinese (anything above Yangtze River), Korean and Mongolian look like stereotypical Asians the West portrait. The slanted eyes chink.
>Southern Chinese is mixed breed of Northern Chinese and Jungle Asian.

>Hurrr durrr chinks all the same
Only uncultured retard cannot tell them apart. If you can't then I'm sure you're not white because you won't be able to tell the difference of anglos either
FUCK OFF SHILL

They're all streetshitters tho.

Korean square jaw is actually a thing, more so for them than the Japanese. Look it up.

certainly, I know my ching from my chong

guys I think I've contracted yellow fever, what should I do?

chinks and koreans are 100% ghenhis where as japs arent

Genetically speaking I think they are even more diverse than European

* rat dick suckling noises *

>chink in leafland
>*white dick suckling noises*

Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are distinguishable like how blonde Slavs, blonde Nordics and blonde Meds are distinguishable.

I love being culturally enriched! Diversity is our strength!

Easy tier. You forgot the rest of Asia tho, there's more than 3

The very point is that the Japanese have facial ”diversity” that is a mix of Jomon and Yayoi.
It's not saying who is look more better. And who is more ugly. It's matter of diversity.
But Korean is Yayoi people(south Chinese) add Manchurian mongol so useally Korean has only Yayoi type of face.

Jomon and Yayoi
Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japanese (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Also Bigbang which is one of the most popular pop grope of kpop. They are look very Yayoi too.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.
Also here is the test of the DNA.

she's kissing its belly you virgin

From my experience Japanese and Chinese people are honorable people who are good and decent Koreans you can't fucking trust them they're not worth shit

Yayoi Manchurian who try to look like a Jomon.

Somehow I can immediately identify the right ones as japanese but the other two are hard.
Maybe my time in Nagoya wasn't just for fucking after all lol.

Question, why the hell all the Kpop idol has the same facial line?
You can check them, kpop idol has exactly the same facial line even though alot of normal Koran has sqear face with high cheek bone.
They do remove facial bone.
They cut the face and remove the bone of face this is As like constructing and manufacturing like a plastic prodact.
That is why kpop idol has the same face line.
Regardless man or women.

Chinks are insects, gooks are bloodthirsty, and nips do lots of strange things that we happen to like.

Take your pick

korea china and japan on that order,
the male that looks like a pussy is obviously korean the last one the right looks like those people fron the country.
the girl on the midle is very chinese omho

>hating on plastic surgeries
the famous eyelid surgery makes korean girls look fucking cute, other surgeries are just bonus points.
>b-but they make uggo children
give surgery to children, retard.

>tfw no avg kr gf

No. You're just a degenerate weaboo trying to rationalize his rice fever.

indentify the koreans fron their pussy look,
btw i an talking about idols, the average joe is ugly as fuck.
... you can't be serious.
you're soo self centered that you do rather chose based on looks, instead of actual functionality, and ancestry.
shit user you should feel ashamed.

> \ / Chinaman
> - - Japanese