Bell ringers

*ding ding ding*
>Merry Christmas! Would you care to make a donation?

Thoughts Sup Forums?

no thanks, I'm a guest here and forgot my wallet at home. Happy holidays!

Another Jewish ploy to get the goy's money.

I only donate to my church. Corporate panhandlers can FUCK OFF

Reminder most corps survive off the red kettle campaign because THQ won't allow the use of hardly any the accounts a corps has. Most corps have loads in accounts and funds from big donors making big donations but THQ need those funds to stay inaccessible because they get their operating expensive by taking the dividends off local corps accounts.
You know the Army is a church, right? But, please don't donate, churches should never be donated to. They import "refugees" and immigrants.

I meant my local church that isn't affiliated with that nonsense.

The salvation army is a "church" only by name, there's no holiness there. It's just a business.

they won't allow you to buy the bell.

Yeah, why not.

Like, every fucking year for the last several at Men's Camp they've been collecting for to send money to the Italy/Greece territory to help the refugees. And for the last year the big world services drive here in the Southern Territory was for building orphanages in Mexico. Do not donate to the Army.
There's a (married)couple officers I knew in Florida, they're illegals from Colombia, their whole families are. Nobody fucking cared, they all act like it's fine.

REEE WHY DO YOU HATE TRANS PEOPLE OF COLOR

You realize that most people who go to the church for donations are smokers and drunks?

fucking shit tier commies who want ur muny

Yes people that made america great and need our money now.

The Salvation Army is good about getting most of their donations into the right hands. More than most other charity organizations. No I don't have a source, just something I remember hearing or reading about.

They also have a badass name. "The Salvation Army" sounds like something I'd want to contribute to.

I'd rather my money go to someone trying to improve their life than to some fat kike

Why are they carrying that sign to every door they knock?

When I was poor and needing assistance to avoid homelessness they hung up on me repeatedly and turned me away at their office because I am white. They will never receive a penny from me again.

It’s no big deal. I usually just chuck my pocket change and move on. Maybe it will actually help someone

The salvation army is a legitimate source and helps a lot of people. They typically run small stores and use the proceeds to house people willing to work and submit to drug tests.

No. They stand outside the entrance to very popular retail stores (Walmart, Sams Club, Safeway, etc) and ask for donations.

I paid $18,000 this year in income taxes alone, taxes to a Government charged with protecting, sheltering and helping it citizens be they homeless, destitute or stuck working a low-paying job.
What fucking madness is this that I must pay out of my personal pockets to cover the gross mismanagement of our politicians?

>The salvation army is a "church" only by name
We have chapels and sermons and bible study on Wednesday. I don't understand your assertion.
>It's just a business.
The business of charity. Y'know, soup, soap and salvation and all. Should there not be the food bank, ARC, shelters, disaster response, etc?
Also, the best euphemism for dying, Promoted to Glory.
They set up at the doors of stores. Kettles bring around I want to say $10k a day(total for this corps), though this is a corps that has a lot out and could have more if they could get more bell ringers. But remember this campaign is most of the yearly budget.

Am I hearing voices in my head?

i already pay taxes

I never donate anymore. It’s just a giant scheme and the people who need donations still never see the end result of the taxes and donations unless they are niggers.

I donate to Salvation Army every year. They fund anti-gay groups.

Panhandling....I fuckin' hate it.

>be me, government contractor riding the metro on the way home from a meeting in D.C.
>spic woman gets on the train holding a baby in one of those baby bjorn carriers, a sign in one hand, a jar in the other
>sign reads roughly "PLS HALP MY BABY, DONT HAVE MONEY FOR FOOD"
>spic woman is typical goblin, roughly 5'3 210 pounds, looks like she's got plenty of money for food
>walks up to every person on the train and shoves the sign 1 foot away from their faces
>passes me, I make direct eye contact and keep a look of contempt on my face, she moves on
>expect to see almost nobody enabling this woman, instead people are throwing money at her
>no fewer than 10 smiling, guilty looking white people hand her some money
>get to the next stop, she's worked our car, steps onto the platform and into the next car of the train
>mfw her jar was jammed full of money

>implying people on pol leave their houses

Oh you need money? Get a job, nigger.

>No

See it's easy.

I give the white salvation army bell ringers my pocket change or a dollar.

I'll donate some sperm into the left one.

I already 'donated' via taxation.

Now that I can't deduct it? Fuck no.

I don't donate to charity, because it's an inherently racist, capitalist system.

I donate money directly to the government in the form of voluntary tax contributions, because they know how to best spend my money.