Be part of a doomsday cult that avoids all interaction with women and waits for the "collapse" where the world will...

>be part of a doomsday cult that avoids all interaction with women and waits for the "collapse" where the world will turn into Mad Max and you'll finally be able to fuck women at leisure

please don't tell me you're part of this dumb movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow
youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqx2rHldDbM
youtu.be/ZTpk2hodhxM
youtube.com/watch?v=bnBKZ_UsUF8
youtu.be/68VKQOMgDh8
youtu.be/XK8NdseOAAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and waits for the "collapse" where the world will turn into Mad Max and you'll finally be able to fuck women at leisure
Yeah, no. They'd join the local warlord's harem. So even then it wouldn't work kek.

>MGTOW
>Having 8 wives you can literally throw off of a building if they even think about dishonoring you

But you don't understand, by giving up women they are the "true" alphas. Once order breaks down, surely they will be drowning in pussy and become one of those successful warlords.

why are women so dumb? this shit is cringy

lolcow
.farm/ot/res/217093.html

Part of MGTOW is deciding to have women in your life on your own terms. If you would rather be alone than shacked up with some entitled cunt them more power to you.

MGTOW is getting away from being with women because you are expected to support women who are undeserving of your support and love.

>and become one of those successful warlords
Could be fun to try but I'd be fucked the instant I break MY GLAYSSES OH NO.

It's funny because although they 'hate' women, they are extremely obsessed with them, to the point they make their own little hate club to protest them not being able to get laid.

MGTOW content taught me how the womans phyche works. it has given me a phycological edge when attempting to get in there pants. the ability to walk away from an offer is the strongest tool in any deal. as far as going you whole life without pussy tho...i think i would rather be killed

Oh come on, don't blame them, not everyone can find his own unicorn

I am
Come at me

It's another kike tries to make men feel bad about rational decisions thread. Begone

sage

Its not another mating strategy to get more pussy. It can work out that way but that isn't a good description of what MGTOW is.

>"Men Going Their Own Way" MGTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

Thats nt wat mgtow is you stupid fucking fuck!

It is men going their own way. Own way.
There is no movement.
Who you are alking about are all the yootobe (((content providers))).

No stop starting ths fucking thread every fucking motherfucking day.
Fuck off.

I think it's retarded. I'm not gonna drop out of the gene pool and end my family's name because women are bitches and the sexes don't like each other now. That's bullshit.

I love how much women and lefties hate this movement, It's great.
I'm married myself so I'm obviously not part of it but I admire their ability to neglect one of our most basic instincts for the greater good, don't feed the parasites, don't take part in family and marital courts that are bias towards women.
If enough men get involved it might make a difference.

>Caring what a pro race mixing preacher thinks

>I love how much women and lefties hate this movement
They don't
They would love for white people to go extinct

>not everyone can find his own unicorn
Yeah. I don't think there's anything wrong with not getting married if you don't find anyone right or if you think that's not for you for whatever reason. And you really cannot blame only men for that. A lot of things lead to this.
But MGTOW as a "movement" is being promoted as some kind of boycott on real relationships with women. The reasoning is bogus. Lots of overgeneralization and hatred. That's too much. That's subversion right there. And trolling.

>another thread full of strawman attacks against men focusing on themselves instead of putting pussy on a pedestal and doing everything they do in life for women
ok

They do, anything that makes a man feel empowered is toxic in their culture.

Their observations about female psychology are correct, but their solutions and life philosophies are awful. There's an observation I made after listening to enough MGTOW speakers -- they are very weak men who are obsessed with women and cannot control themselves. They say that women are terrible creatures that do so and so, but in reality they are are angry at themselves for their lack of control over their own emotion and behavior. These are the kind of people who make youtube videos about not falling for female tricks every day for damn years, yet will have bouts of giving up on MGTOW philosophy because they found a new girl in their lives. Then when they get burned, they come back running.

If the "leaders" of the movement are so pathetic and groundless, what do it say for the people on the ground? I put a lot of research into them because I saw them talking some truth, but in the end I realized they are all pathetic manchildren who throw tantrums over their own personal flaws. It was never about women -- it was about themselves.

This, pretty much. MGTOW, feminism, and the whole UN "don't reproduce; we have too many people" thing are all aspects of the same piece of shit plan. They don't want Westerners reproducing. It's also why they push for replacement through immigration. You create the same problem that feminism and the UN do and play into the same hand when you just reject women altogether.
We need a huge "MARRY AND REPRODUCE" movement. I hear too many of my female friends spouting this "I don't like/want kids/it's better for the world if I don't contribute to overpopulation" nonsense.
We need to jam that pill down people's throats. Meme it. PSYOP it. Make people want babies. Make them want to get married. Make the babies look cute to them instead of repulsive. Play on those primal instincts. Put in in advertising. Put in on TV. Put it in movies. Put in on Netflix. Make those kids cuter and those parents more enviable every year. Make women in their mid-20's envision a future as mothers, subconsciously. Deprogram the Bill Gates nonsense and make them want big families. Institute social programs to facilitate this. Fix the courts, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqx2rHldDbM

And while I'm at it, we need to make men and women get the fuck along. This shit isn't good. We're two halves of the same organism and we can't actively dislike or be against each other. We need to make it cringy and socially unacceptable not to like each other somehow.

>lets breed a shit ton, that will fix everything.
yeah, it will turn our society into japan.
you nigger, just because theyre trying to exterminate us doesnt mean breeding is the solution, the solution is replacement of others and closed borders. all more people will do is turn the world into a free for all once automation causes unemployment.

I'm just waiting for the right moment to start gassing jews with my wife and kids.
I don't hate women I hate Jews.

I used to be mgtow. I was all redpilled like the free thinking educated self improving man i am

And it has its virtues - The whole self improvement, clarity of thought, alpha mind, DGAF about what you think attitude that they teach is just what the fartherless young man like me needed.

Of course, realising the horrors of the modern western world, you realise that this is an ideology best grown out of.

Cletus, Laqueesha, Oranjello, Mohammad Jihaddadan, Paco, Stacy, and Joe Betabux are all gonna reproduce. You create a Japanese society through automation, you're giving that future to their kids, not yours. You're creating a future comprised of that instead of you.
You have to counterbalance that. You want a family with your name, faces like yours, and ideals like yours to exist in the future.

You aren't listening to the right channels.

Bar Bar left and never came back. Stardusk is making super fucking deep videos about geopolitics and philosophy. Colttaine and Coterie have a decent body of work as well.

If you think the likes of Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey are what MGTOW actually is then you're just another shallow propagandist.

Who the fuck wants to have kids in such a shitty culture that you have LITERALLY NO CONTROL OVER.

As soon as your spawn hits 18 they'll just do all of the things you put into their life as dogma and rebel.

And why does it matter if your children are white if they're going to end up shitty consumers in the same terrible system that we're already shackled to?

If you're male, "your" children are not really yours, they're the property of the woman that bore them according to the family courts.

>you realise that this is an ideology best grown out of.

Why?

I'm way beyond MGTOW at this point, I'm femicidal.

>>be part of a doomsday cult that avoids all interaction with women and waits for the "collapse" where the world will turn into Mad Max and you'll finally be able to fuck women at leisure
Wrong

>woke up an hour ago
>morning coffee
>beautiful day, rolled a joint, smoked
>good feed, checking news and other shit online
>taking dog for a walk in a bit
>surf is good so going for a wave after that
>bought chrissy presents yesterday, took no more than an hour
>lunch later, another smoke, surf this arvo
>walk around tonight stoned looking at all the christmas lights
Try doing that with a missus or let me put it to you another way
>meet 'soul mate'
>love, fucking all the time, all that shit
>marry
>start working more hours cause bought house
>kid
>more hours
>sex dries up too tired
>kid needs more shit, more hours
>no time to do anything for myself
>school, another kid, interest rates up, more hours, work work work
>cars, holidays, mortgage more more, wife shopping getting hair and nails done while you slave away more more more
>kids hate you
>wife hates you 'you never spend time with us anymore (no shit)'
>meets Andy the yoga teacher/tyrone the cashier
>both have plenty of time to fulfill your wifes needs because youre too selfish working to give her time anymore
>wife leaves with kids, pay child support, lose most of your shit
>work more to support them and your now single self
>drink to cope
>kids wait for you to die to get what little shit you have left
>gg
fuck that noise, muh secure future blah blah blah
You do it OP, I'll be out surfing my dude

There won't be a future without family.

Hit the nail on the head, women aren't worth sacrificing your autonomy.

That picture is the exact problem with MGTOW life philosophy. Giving up on family so you can focus on a career and money is the exact cancer which led to modern societal degradation. Family is what gives meaning to life in the first place, and focusing on these meaningless hedonistic pleasures will only led to depression and a wasted life.

I never believed the man child meme until i read this

Yah, because a group of men that dont interact with women in any degree are total experts about them

>Giving up on family so you can focus on a career and money is the exact cancer which led to modern societal degradation.
How can you give up on something you haven't brought into existence yet?
The earth cannot sustain the population we have for much longer so not procreating isn't going to make a shit of difference and you could argue the benefits of not having kids.

Again giving up on family? You ever seen a dad loaded with shopping bags, wife looking at something SHE likes and nagging the poor bastard for it, kids running around doing shit THEY like while dad tries to reign them in.
And you? You're just a hub, a walking atm/pack mule rewarded with a fuck once every 3 months or some shit drawing your 5 year old did every few weeks.

Life's too short lad, enjoy it

This

MGTOW is the same kind of thinking that whores use.

Mgtow are faggots

I am still amazed men willingly throw their lives away and their identities to become family robot.

You are giving up on the oportunity to even experience it

If i never drank and said one day "im never going to drink booze" people would say i am giving up on booze

>he still thinks a future is possible

Ha

"Family" is the result of governments finding the most optimal way to reproduce workers. Have you not noticed that as more automation comes into play, the less important family becomes?

"Pair bonding" is not a natural occurrence in humans past the point of time when the offspring is self-sufficient. That's why there are so many divorces after the children leave the house.

Working for yourself and yourself alone is the best way to achieve happiness and self-actualization.

Most MGTOW only become that way _because_ of their prior interactions with women. Have you not ever been divorced? Dumped for a guy that makes more money and no other reason? Been accused of rape?

They have more experience than you do, because you sound like you think all women are little angels.

thou shalt reap what thou sow, fucktardians

t. seething fathers
bubbas crying, go and clean that shit from its ass, no your wife needs a break you do it

Hi guys,

I wanted to inform you that this is obviously a woman.

It's not that I have special knowledge of this person's identity or some kind of magic power, it's just clear that this is a woman.

I'm just waiting for artificial wombs and gene therapy so I can raise my designer progeny in peace.

I was with a sheila for 10 years. Im over all that shit.
When you get over the need for constant companionship life is fucking amazing

mgtow is not a movement you dumbass

Imagine looking at the media, and saying "Nah, they don't hate MGTOW"

I mean, except for the fact that you're literally parroting the media's talking points on MGTOW and that every time they are mentioned it's with sheer hatred.

>Expects me to sit throught 45 minutes of magic skyman bullshit
Give the tl;dr

I have the best of both worlds. A wife, so sex on a regular basis, and no kids, so oodles of cash. U jelly, chumps?

>A wife, so sex on a regular basis
you're the exception, not the rule, congrats bro - dont say you werent warned when she starts using the only currency she has, her pussy, against you

>A wife, so sex on a regular basis
aaaAAAAaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

Sorry that you are so selfish you would put yourself over everything else

Let me share a story with you.

I used to think like you, i really did, i was a bachelor well into my early thirties, that is until some chick i had sex with named me the father (i was). Turns out she had a serious drug issue and dsf took the kid away, they gave me the chance to raise her since i was her biological father. As a foster kid i didnt want anyone to go through that bullshit, coupled with the fact that everyone in my life was pressuring me to do it i caves and took her in, it was the best decision of my life.

When you are young you dont realize that all the things you like to do are vice. Smoking weed, hitting on chicks, going out with the guys all fades in time. Your body decays, your looks go, and you physically cant do those things anymore, and at this point you start to think about your legacy

Raising a family is more fufilling than anything else ive ever done, watching my children suceed is irreplacable. Ita hard to underatand this when you are younger, but you realize it in time.

lol, fucking beta

>If i never drank and said one day "im never going to get fucked in the ass" people would say i am giving up on being gay

that's how retarded you sound

I swear to Christ these MGTOW threads are made by angry family men seeking conflict online because they have no other outlet for their masculinity.

Every woman is like a PR person for "All Women ©". They know that as soon as men stop giving a shit about them that they are completely fucked. Whether it's in terms of attention, financially, or otherwise.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums isnt
We have all discovered the superiority of Waifus over 3DPD, Mgtow is the logical conclusion of this. Even if 3DPDs were in full chattel slavery and had no rights, and we could dominate and abuse them all we want, a waifu is still better.

Trump Executive Order
SHAREBLUEFILES V.4

fuck outta here

This is MGTOW. You didn't have to deal with the woman's bullshit. You got the kid. You set the agenda and don't have to continue to follow up on her moms lack of ability to balance a checkbook or keep fucking appointments.

I am but my prohibition is towards the ones who rejected me, White Western women. I do fine with others.

>ur just selfish if you don't throw away your life slaving for dat alimony and child support gibs

>coupled with the fact that everyone in my life was pressuring me to do it i caves and took her in, it was the best decision of my life.

you're a fucking weak faggot

>at this point you start to think about your legacy

watch this video and educate yourself

youtu.be/ZTpk2hodhxM

I married shortly after and had two more kids, i guess i didnt make that obvious

Falling for the worst Jew there is, the vaginal jew. You're blue pilled as fuck.

Then raise a family in a place where women have no rights and can't steal your wealth.

>Raising a family is more fufilling than anything else ive ever done,

>I'm so unaccomplished the only thing I can point to in life is shooting a load into some chick's cooz and then spending the next 18 years watching fucking Disney movies.

You just described my Married life my dude.
I Agree with MGTOW on some aspects as some of those guys tried to do the family shit and had their wives shit on them. At least try to make a family before MGTOW. But the rewards just arent there for me right now all i keep thinking is maybe in 30 years i will look back and think putting up with this shit was all worth it.

This. And the problem is the Vaginal Jew is everywhere, If you think the Asian Vaginal Jew is any better than the White Vaginal Jew you got another thing coming

youtube.com/watch?v=bnBKZ_UsUF8

I hate people equally women included even though I am smart as fuck and everyone says I am very attractive and stylish. I have friends that once confessed to me that they thought I was a chad. I always had girls looking at me and coming on to me but I just have this hatred for everything that I cannot change.

I have more pleasure in rejecting a beautiful woman than in fucking her. The only time I care for women is when I am tipsy.

I am fucking broken for some reason but I am starting to learn how to live with it and knowing myself

Best I can figure it MGTOW are male feminists. Anyone care to dispute that interpretation?

I think that's just called not being a fucking pussy.

Thats good for you mate. A positive change you have experienced is all you.
Isn't that thinking about yourself i.e selfish?
Just a 'bonus' is you saved some potential drug addict which makes YOU feel better.

I can't understand why these threads are made, when do you see a 'mgtow' thread against marriage started? not much which leads one to think:
mad roasties without a harbor to park their ship in after jumping off the cock carousel or bitter dads locked into a life of debt while the wife and kids get a free ride.
>women help at home
lol, not these days and even if thy do...what are they doing with the other 22 hours of the day?

How meaningful is the rest of what you've done really?

MGTOW is very pro Capitalism, While Feminism is anti-Capitalism and pro-Gibsmedats.

What have you accomplished?

I'm an incel, women told me I'm an ugly manlet. I've got no choice.

youtu.be/68VKQOMgDh8

youtu.be/XK8NdseOAAE

Watch these. MGTOW and feminist are not polar opposites, you're thinking MRAs.

Reminder that MGTOWs are not "going their own way".

>no marriage
>no children
>only meaningless sexual relationships

This is exactly what the jew wants for the goyim. You are doing what every normie is doing now, just with a more realistic view of gender politics.

This hard

Fair point, I was more thinking what's the difference on a more emotional level in regards to how you feel about the opposite sex, but you're right that is a pretty massive difference.
Just by dint of them being different sexes though I bet you could point to all sorts of differences, like gun laws for instance, so I'm not sure how relevant your point is.
What I'm saying is, women are in general more in favor of gibs than men are.

>mortgage
>kids
>loans
>wife
>money
>spend more
>you need this for your family
>debt
>money
sure bro, jews love mgtow

This, Jews invented romantic love to ruin relations between the sexes. We know that the best arrangement for advancing your society is having women enslaved, with no political power. The jews are a bunch of punk faggots who want all men in the world to be as emasculated as them, this is why they encourage romantic love, liberalism, and cuckholdry.

I view women the same way I view any parasite. They should be forced to do something productive, like how the niggers worked on farms. Women should be on farms as brood mares so they dont leech off our system.

>population's declining
>better bring in more brown people

Yeah, they do. Just raise kids without debt.

>b-b-but that's hard!

So is absolutely everything worth doing.

Dude just get a waifu. You're not MGTOW if you have a waifu.

Im going to humour you just in case you arent a shill. But we all know you are you spineless, worthless, office dwelling moralless waste of space. Have you ever tried taking responsibili7 for you own life and choices and working your own way toward bettering your cause using just means?

Thought not.

Us R1B's need every child we can get.

Then why not enslave women? it seems to be working for Islam. Blaming men for this does not work if men are not legally allowed to rape women to make more white children.

Ya. I can.

I’m a man gone his own way. I don’t stick up for other men or demand special gov-daddy programs to help men. I fly solo. I expect nothing from people. I’ve dated and fucked enough for one lifetime. Now that I’m tired of holes, I’m done with hoes. What else does a woman have to offer me?

the thing is the West could only make so much progress because it allowed female selection. Most of achievements men made were for having better chances with women, even if they were not aware of that.
Marriages between two people also allowed specalisation and ccoperation within society

You’ve fulfilled a biological need on par with taking a shit. Nothing more. Oh you had children. So have tens of billions of others in history. You are a salmon. You have spawned and now you’re waiting to die. That’s not an accomplishment.

Nothing I guess if you're not interested in kids or their companionship. If you yourself are just happy alone that's cool, but a lot of the MGTOW stuff I've seen seems steeped in bitterness, which reminds me a lot of feminism.
But if you've escaped that trap more power to ya.

I've just given up on fucking women period. There's no reason to pursue them if you're not physically attractive. They'll just treat you like dirt. Why bother with that shit?

I am 5'7 and unattractive. I work out every day and I eat healthy and I dress well, for 3 years now, but I still get 0 attention from women. I go on tinder, girls don't message me back because I'm ugly and autistic. Women want ugly men dead. They think you're a fucking joke. MGTOW makes sense for people like that. I'd rather not play then constantly play a game where you're guaranteed failure no matter what.

>neglect one of our most basic instincts for the greater good
What greater good? Them neglecting their reproductive instinct is literally adding to the white genocide.

fuck m8, its always cunts attacking mgtow bros if you havent noticed
>interested in the companionship of kids
lol, no

That's the problem, they think they deserve a unicorn when they themselves are very lacking people.

It’s simply the RP rage phase. That’s the thing about MGTOW. People who’ve been doing it for awhile either don’t post shit online or simply try to pass along some wisdom. What you guys tend to see are the men who are still pissed about lied to or who are currently living in divorce hell. How did you feel when you first started gulping RPs? Enraged enough to go online and talk about it I’m sure.