After losing to Hezbollah in 2006, then to Iranian proxies in Syria, Iraq and Yemen and then losing the UN vote...

After losing to Hezbollah in 2006, then to Iranian proxies in Syria, Iraq and Yemen and then losing the UN vote, what is the next move that Israel should make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i-94at2SDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taking more gibs from america

Serious question though (not trying to make fun of Israel or anything)

They will do what they always do: jew the goyim.

use the samson option, tell your crush you love her cause there aint gonna be no tommorow

Ok, I gotta honest question for you, my Zionist friend.

Do you think this "Special friendship" between our two countires will last forever or do you think the american people are one day oging to get sick of this?

This is why jews are doomed.

Honestly its hard to say, they have boxed themselves in. Iran wont slow down and Hezbollah are a very strong force. Both of whom are smart enough to prepare for war without starting it.

In terms of subversive shit we have no idea, just wait for them to fuck up and put tje pieces together.

But i believe that if they go to war with hezbollah (without US troops) they will lose, and they lose badley enoigh that other Arab nations will see this weakness and possibly try to capitalize on it.

If they get US support then you might see a US invasion of lebanon and/or Iran. But that wont be for a while.

When do you think it would be? and can they win with the US help (against Iran/Hezbollah/Lebanon/Iranian proxies)? Do you think the Kurds have a role in this in anyway? (US/Israel support on the ground)

last ditch all out expansionism. Check em.

>losing to Hezbollah in 2006
>losing

How did they lose to Iranian proxies?

You Jews are fucked shoulda kept Eurabia white now the Muslims will control everything and when we're numbers are no longer enough to fight for you your fucked...

>lost Syria
>losing to Yemen and they have to smuggle weapons while Saudi/Israel can do whatever they want
in a far fight Iran would BTFO Israel even after decades of sanctions

Israel has greater minds than most of us put together on here so I trust they will take care of business.

I thought so too but I don't get why they lost recently

Their mass exodus to the bottom of the Mediterranean would be a nice sight. Can't wait for Hezbollah and Iran to push in Israels shit

Collective mass suicide

Ask Netanyahu

youtube.com/watch?v=5i-94at2SDA

The average American isn't too knowledgeable about foreign politics aside from being okay with bombing dune coons and gooks.

Losing.

With US help it would be tough shit, no one can know the outcome
To invade iran would be hard as fuck, america could get inside another vietnam/afeghanistan with a conventional warfare, and if they decide to glass iran, the public opinion would probably destroy american stability and international relations

>before: could take all arab countries at once
>now: struggling against a shia lebanese militia
Just admit ur defeat pal

Isreals next move should 100% be to finally realize the rest of the world, and i meant every single nation that matters on the face of this planet, is finally waking up to the outrageous treatment of the palestinian people you kike fucks have perpetrated for decades. the UN vote was simply a clear msg that no nation will fight for isreal... before you think of spunking USA onto the screen, the USA will never go to war without the UK.. and they voted against it. walk softly little kike, walk softly.

Their next move has been hoaxing the "Obama and Hezbollah sold drugs" story. Perfect propaganda to hit boomercons

History shows that armies as a rule have trouble with a miltia unless it's total war than they can just steamroll everything

Doesn't Israel have nukes?

so WW III?

In ancient times it was easy,
you just had to rape and burn everything in your way
But we are in 21 century, not a good time to be a empire
Sucks to be u